DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary wrote:
    I'm going Punisher/Black Panther/Spidey or Magneto. I think if you pair BP with a strike tile generator and a support you will dominate.
    Why strike tiles, specifically?

Strike tiles to make Rage of the Panther hurt three times more... also I just think it's a good balance to have a great strike tile generator on every team. Add a support and a tank (who actually has a hugely damaging black move) and you have all your bases covered.

For tank choice I would probably choose between BP and Modern Thor, but I think BP synergizes better with strike tile generators (because of his AOE black, and also because Thor has a chance to overwrite your strike tiles / cascade them to death).
  • HailMary wrote:
    I'm going Punisher/Black Panther/Spidey or Magneto. I think if you pair BP with a strike tile generator and a support you will dominate.
    Why strike tiles, specifically?

Strike tiles to make Rage of the Panther hurt three times more... also I just think it's a good balance to have a great strike tile generator on every team. Add a support and a tank (who actually has a hugely damaging black move) and you have all your bases covered.

For tank choice I would probably choose between BP and Modern Thor, but I think BP synergizes better with strike tile generators (because of his AOE black, and also because Thor has a chance to overwrite your strike tiles / cascade them to death).
    Punisher strike tiles are more resilient than Patch ones by virtue of being rainbow and not strictly green, though, so Modern Thor is okay there. BP is still better, though, because you need not save green AP for his AOE. You can blast away with Judgment at will and still be able to Rage of the Panther with a bunch of tiles out.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179

Agreed on strike tiles generally being a good thing. I didn't know that strike tiles could piggyback on Panther Rage to do AoE damage, though. Good tip. Was your 3x damage statement just hyperbole? At L101, my 4-black BP Rage deals 2046 damage. Can Punisher strike tiles reliably deal 2000 damage per trigger even in mid/late-game?
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Punisher strike tiles are more resilient than Patch ones by virtue of being rainbow and not strictly green, though, so Modern Thor is okay there. BP is still better, though, because you need not save green AP for his AOE. You can blast away with Judgment at will and still be able to Rage of the Panther with a bunch of tiles out.
    Good point about Punisher and LThor competing for green. I like that LThor & BP have barely any color overlap when it comes to their abilities.
  • HailMary
    dlaw: I like the chatroom rebrand! icon_lol.gif
  • Please don't let this success go to your heads.it will ruin us.

Now we should all put our 500 HP Reward on our beds and roll around in it, nude, while cackling. Coz we're winners.
  • HailMary
    Please don't let this success go to your heads.it will ruin us.

Now we should all put our 500 HP Reward on our beds and roll around in it, nude, while cackling. Coz we're winners.
    Your fixation with self-nudity is... disturbing, to say the least. icon_e_confused.gif
  • HailMary wrote:

Your fixation with self-nudity is... disturbing, to say the least. icon_e_confused.gif

It will only get worse. Trust me.
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw: I like the chatroom rebrand! icon_lol.gif

+1
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014

How are you all spending your 500 HP?

I'm gonna treat myself to dlaw and allorin at the same time. icon_razz.gif
  • JulietLima wrote:

How are you all spending your 500 HP?

I'm gonna treat myself to 2 Rice Krispy Treats at the same time. icon_razz.gif

Err.... Ju, there are ladies and sensitive men like TheUnwiseOne that are in this alliance!
  • Sorry! Fixed it!
  • I worship at the alter of tanking....

bj12c.jpg
  • allorin wrote:
    I worship at the alter of
    Shhh!!! It's a secret!!
  • Holy frijoles! Looks like someone is ready to push the FD tourney!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Holy frijoles! Looks like someone is ready to push the FD tourney!

I am!!!

My Hulk is currently 5/1/0, so I need Hulk covers badly!
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

I am!!!

Yep, I'm lookin' to get myself 3 Hulk covers, too. I'm finally starting to actually develop a 3* team! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm starting tomorrow, though.
  • HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

I am!!!

Yep, I'm lookin' to get myself 3 Hulk covers, too. I'm finally starting to actually develop a 3* team! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm starting tomorrow, though.

My Hulk is maxed, but it wanna do my bit for the team. At 350 and 1st just now - well placed for a run tomorrow night. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I have a 5/3/5 hulk as well so dont really need the covers, but i do know that my alliance mates could certainly use them so count me in!
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    I have a 5/3/5 hulk as well so dont really need the covers, but i do know that my alliance mates could certainly use them so count me in!
    Yes we need youuuu
    I need you!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I just slammed out about 320 points so in a good position to make a push tomorrow. I only really need the green hulk cover but I'll score as high as I can for you guys icon_e_smile.gif

I spent my 500 HP on crack, hoes and blackjack