DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I wasn't planning on 1sting my one star tourney, but I didn't realize I was in an unwinnable bracket!

Nah, TheLadder probably won't care about the cover. He's fully covered on the Hood (although he might want to swap covers around) and his IW is 5 blue already. You can push it and win! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, there's a troll around. We should try not to feed it.

Good choice on BP. I'm torn between him, Lazy Thor and Mags to level. Actually, I think I'll take my own advice and level Mags... T_T

Currently sitting on 87k... And 55 recruit tokens (I'm waiting for Lazy Thor and BP to be added to the prize pools before I go back to opening them)
  • Forge wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Jokes aside:

The worst part of klingsor? He actually thinks that we believe Him.

No, wait... The worstest of the worstest part of klingsor? He actually believes in His own words.

---

Honestly, if He'd just took the role of the bad boy and wear it with pride - that would be ok. We all would hate Him, but some of us would respect Him.

But He can't be hated. I feel ashamed when I read His posts. And I have absolutely no respect. He's like this kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool and all he achieves in not being seen as cool but being seen as this kid who tries so hard to be cool.

Lol I can barely understand the mess of a point you made. Who compares people to high school kids? Other high school kids or recent high school graduates. I'm a 34 year old man. I don't have to try to do anything, I feel little to no peer pressure, and I'm even "cooler" in real life than any pseudo-game persona. I'm not a bad boy, and I'm not trying to be a bad boy. I made a few jokes and a few people thought I was being serious. There is always one guy that doesn't get it.. If you don't believe me that's fine, but don't try to be clever at my expense dude, because the "worstest" part about that? You make yourself look bad in the process. I came to your forums to have fun. You want to think that I literally wanted to steal your members and take them to my alliance, be my guest Einstein.
    I think he was comparing you to Batman at the end of The Dark Knight. icon_e_wink.gif

Yé-ah, and the brethren of the Church of Patches didst call upon the mighty acolytes of Devonia to come down from the 3-D Heavens and banneth the Django chat. For that wouldst amuseth greatly all of our horses, or, verily, the ones we have not slash'd to death or accidentally impaled.

So sayeth the Book of Patch.
  • Now in English please. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Now in English please. icon_e_wink.gif

I want tells you joy of Church of Patches of. Telling you happy slash-slash make good time, yes? Patch happy slash many dead horse, much good time. You join now?

BEST! BEST THERE IS! IS!
  • Tannen
    Best there is indeed.

It's kinda like yoda speak, but weird... Let me try a translation.

"I come as a missionary of the Church of Patches." ... "We kill things and enjoy it." ... "Horses are one of the many things that we kill and enjoy." ... "Join us."

"I'm going to stab you. Repeatedly."

There you go. Word for word.

Actually, I guess it's more likely to just be translated as *incomprehensible* icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Guys, I'm bummed. I really hope LazyThor will be powered up in round 3 as I do not have a cover for him yet and would love to have round 4 to bounce back from any falling behind that might occur due to nodes I won't be able to play.
  • Do your best and have fun doing it icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    Do your best and have fun doing it icon_e_smile.gif

What Tempest meant to say was: If you dont get a high enough score we are going to have to kick you out without warning.

Married life has made him soft icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tannen
    If I were to guess...

BP round 3, Thor round 4.

Because they like to emphasise that you need the new guy most.

On the plus side... Try to grab as many of the event recruit tokens as you can. BP and Thor are in there. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • skipped the next to last refresh because i missed the timing (D3RoS came out today) and my phone was dead.

but should not prove that much of an hinderance

night yall and good luck tomorrow
  • 90,784 as of tonight. The scaling is causing much death and destruction. On the bright side, I just scored my first Spiderman (yellow) from a standard token! Also, I'm in 3rd place in the one star tournament with 600ish points.
  • Currently sitting 1/1/1 with 100475points. Sadly the refresh+tourney end is going to screw with my usual sleep schedule.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    qtquazar wrote:
    Now in English please. icon_e_wink.gif

I want tells you joy of Church of Patches of. Telling you happy slash-slash make good time, yes? Patch happy slash many dead horse, much good time. You join now?

BEST! BEST THERE IS! IS!

That's racist dude
    Tannen wrote:
    Best there is indeed.

It's kinda like yoda speak, but weird... Let me try a translation.

"I come as a missionary of the Church of Patches." ... "We kill things and enjoy it." ... "Horses are one of the many things that we kill and enjoy." ... "Join us."

"I'm going to stab you. Repeatedly."

There you go. Word for word.

Actually, I guess it's more likely to just be translated as *incomprehensible* icon_e_biggrin.gif

Unwise, you sold out. There comes a time in every mans life when the towers of the weak amass against the hope of the living. When the fire in your veins is overcome with the waters of the fallen you have to ask yourself ARE YOU PREPARED!? How can you stand before the light when your vision is clouded by the unsettled dust accrued through salted tears.

Also, you're a chef? That's cool
  • Indeed i am. Would you like fries with that?
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    90,784 as of tonight. The scaling is causing much death and destruction. On the bright side, I just scored my first Spiderman (yellow) from a standard token! Also, I'm in 3rd place in the one star tournament with 600ish points.

How about that, Allorin? One token, one Spiderman. How do you like them apples?
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:
    90,784 as of tonight. The scaling is causing much death and destruction. On the bright side, I just scored my first Spiderman (yellow) from a standard token! Also, I'm in 3rd place in the one star tournament with 600ish points.

How about that, Allorin? One token, one Spiderman. How do you like them apples?

I don't. I don't like them apples. Not one little bit.

(Lucky you, Rajjeq!)
  • just got 2 hoods from a heroic and standard token shame they were both black which i only needed 1 of and that im almost guarranteed from the tourney.
    anyone else gotten badluck like that before?
  • Tannen
    I've pulled three blue hoods since maxing his blue out.

One was just recently on the current simulator event-tokens.

If it'd been a yellow I would have been very happy. But as it was, I was only 500iso happy.
  • Tannen wrote:
    I've pulled three blue hoods since maxing his blue out.

One was just recently on the current simulator event-tokens.

If it'd been a yellow I would have been very happy. But as it was, I was only 500iso happy.

in a row? if not then i have a worse story 5 green hulks and i did not need a single one of the ****
  • Tannen
    No, not in a row, thankfully. 5 green hulks you say? In a row you say? Ick.

TBH I would have been tempted to make a new hulk at that point, run 5 green and see what else I get in the future that I could use. -- Hehe, that's how I ended up with two spideys, one of which I don't think I'm ever going to level.

In the same time I also managed to pull a hood black which I need to swap for a yellow at some time in the future, so it's not all bad.