DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• dlaw008 wrote:
    I'm a loser.

Indeed icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    You could try the cover lottery? I do every so often get something decent from the event tokens, so that may be a valid solution?

I'm never sure if the percentages are worth it though.

With one cover, at least you're not locked out of any nodes, so it may be just better to slug it out...

I guess it depends on how much you value the HP vs the covers.
  • Wow you folks won't believe my "luck" earlier.

AI manages to cascade 3 match-5's in the first turn and instant KO one of my characters. zzz
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Hey people! I'm still on vacation, so I'm just dropping in for a quick peek. Glad to see that everyone seems to be doing well. Thanks, all, for the alliance Hood cover! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I somehow managed to get Top 25 in my Lone Star bracket with a sub-300 score, so I wasn't completely dead weight, but probably close enough. icon_lol.gif Also, glad to see that my mistimed sweeps in Sim were still competitive -- it's quite interesting wrt strategy.

dlaw & Veikka: my event token luck has been abysmal: all useless AWolvs and MHawkeyes save for 1 measly Bullseye. But, I had good luck with buying powered-up tokens at the 200-HP daily deal price: blue Hood, yellow Ares, yellow LThor.
  • Tannen
    Yay.
    IceIX wrote:
    - Black Panther (Man Without Fear), Psylocke (Classic), and Thor (Modern) have been added to Standard and Heroic Comic Packs.

Looks like I'm opening all my tokens tonight... Gah.

On the plus side... ISO.
  • sigh anyone having trouble with the hood mbw fight?
    they area pain to deal with
  • coolbond wrote:
    sigh anyone having trouble with the hood mbw fight?
    they area pain to deal with
    Doom, Punisher, Ares. Tough, but doable.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I'm a loser.

Indeed icon_e_smile.gif

I don't have to stand for this kind of abuse!

That's HailMary's job.
  • hey i have a maxed patch do you guys have anything against me dropping my mmr a bit? i wont if you guys say no i just want to focus more on the pve right now but still contribute in a small way
  • Tannen
    The alliance cover reward probably kicks in from 1-100... unless we're really invested in getting the extra 400HP, anywhere from 3-50 should get both the cover and a decent whack of iso.

I'm probably not going to go that hard on it unless people want me to push, I'll be focussing on the PVE instead.
  • I'm pretty sure PVE is the focus. Barring some bizarre circumstance that sidelines half our membership, I am confident we will top 50 everything from now on. I'm pretty sure at least half of us focus on PvP.
  • For 20ppl Alliance obtaining top50 is something which happens naturally. About half of my scAvengers didn't participated in Lone Star and we were able to end at 23. Polish Alliance with 11 members (low to mid rosters) ended #30.

So imho don't worry, You will get the Yellow Patch anyway. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    For 20ppl Alliance obtaining top50 is something which happens naturally. About half of my scAvengers didn't participated in Lone Star and we were able to end at 23. Polish Alliance with 11 members (low to mid rosters) ended #30.

So imho don't worry, You will get the Yellow Patch anyway. icon_e_smile.gif

You may as well join our alliance man, your here more often than not icon_e_smile.gif i'm sure we can kick HailMary out if your interested icon_e_smile.gif
  • Good morning peeps. Currently sitting on 128,000 points and waiting for Hard mode to finish refreshing, couple more hours icon_e_smile.gif I see we are sitting in 30th in Easy mode. tut tut tut come on guys and gals. dont make me get out my baseball bat.I'm Sitting in 12th overall too so thats good. As long as i get my 2 Captain covers, i'll be happy icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    so i have started tanking now with 310 points at the moment feel free to attack me if you see me ign is coolbond team is 99 thor 40 Mbw 50 Mstorm

btw how threatening is Mbw and Mstorm as a tank team=?

EDIT: Switched the tank team to supplied thor 1 yelene 1 venom
  • coolbond wrote:
    so i have started tanking now with 310 points at the moment feel free to attack me if you see me ign is coolbond team is 99 thor 40 Mbw 50 Mstorm

btw how threatening is Mbw and Mstorm as a tank team=?

i wouldn't call that a tank team at all. One unlucky cascade and its game over for anyone. Why can't you just substitute out your Thor for the freebie version. Then put in someone you haven't leveled up yet.
  • well im fasing full 141 teams so this is the only team i can field that can actually beat the **** but still weak enough to seem nonthreatening
  • if you have a suggestion for a team that i could use for tanking then please tell me seeing as you have to beat a team to change the defence team
  • I would usually enter an event when it begins just to line up the 3 seed teams. I would keep one available til i got to 300 points,then beat that node with my own tank team. But from what your saying,it wont work for you as your too far gone facing 141's.
  • ... i forgot the seed team i think i should have one or two