DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Last time it took around 2hrs to get the Alliance rewards. Just wait patiently, they will come eventually.

the scAvengers managed to finish top5 in Easy and top10 in Hard, which makes me very happy, as I didn't assume (due to the mission scaling) that we will achieve it icon_e_smile.gif. As far as I remember You ended both subs in top5, not to mention good spot in the Lone Star.
    We were able to outrun You (by a very small margin though) in the General rank and after round two we were #4 and Django was #5 - so beware! icon_twisted.gif

anyway - Gratz! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pffft were just getting started icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:
    I managed to scratch my way to 98544 in Simulator. I died repeatedly, again, and was totally out of health packs after my final (thankfully winning) fight. In other helpful news, unlike the last two subs where my boosted character was only level 18 for most of it (Doom/Psy), the next two are BP at 51 and LazyThor at 89. So it should be easier (crosses fingers).

If thats the case I'm feeling pretty good about my lvl 108 BP icon_e_smile.gif

I might have to put some ISO into Lazy Thor though, I've got some covers for him so should be able to boost him up to a reasonable level, just need the ISO now icon_lol.gif

I just raised BP to 128 (his soft cap) and let me tell you, wow. Buffed, my black was doing 4600 damage to all. It was basically - get 12 black, kill everything. Now, when round 4 comes around, I'm in deep tinykitty. I only have one Lazy Thor cover. I'm just happy the nodes won't be locked for me.

I tried to use rubber-banding at the very end of the subs, saving all my fights. Unfortunately, I slept an hour past my alarm and only had about an hour to clear as much as I could. I managed to get to 105k or so, but I couldn't do many fights because I ran out of time. icon_e_sad.gif I ended right behind HailMary, though, so I feel good about that. Ina similar vein, I overslept my shield in the one star event, so I ended top five instead of first. TheLadder won. The funny part was, I could see him in the leaderboards last night and he stayed at 497 exactly for literally hours. No one attacked him for HOURS! I PMed him to as him how he did it and he said he was a surprised as I was. Incredible.

I'm going to try the Shield method on round 3. I fought one battle immediately after the last sub ended to get in an early bracket, but I'm not doing anything until I hit max rubber-banding. I just wanted in one of the first brackets to see who would be there. As long as I get three Caps out of this, I don't care where I end in the standings, but I'm going to continue to try to accumulate as many points as possible, to keep us at the top of the alliance leaderboards.
  • Alliance rewards just came through.

Lazy Thor up to 40 now. BP sitting at 108, should be brutal with a boost, his black is nasty enough as it is.
  • I wish i had a good BP.just levelled him to 30 and can go as far as 41. Lets hope i get some use out of him.
  • Also congrats to the guys and gals who did well in Lone Star. Was nice to get rewards for your hard work. All i had was juggernaut so i did a total of 2 games. In some way, i hope i helped a little lol
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Thanks guys for the extra hero points. Used it to buy an avengers token and got a green black widow. So now have 4. Just need 1 more. First time getting a 3 star charaxter in over a month.
  • I ran out of steam on about 350 in lonestar as all my health packs were going towards making sure i did my best in the simulations. Glad we got something out of it icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Got 4 highly trained tokens and all of them gave 2 star heroes.. I don't really want any of those any more.

I don't know if this was really unlucky or pretty normal.
  • Lone Star was pretty brutal on health. The good news was, you didn't tend to 100% die, usually. So I just used OBW to heal up in an easy prologue mission.

Got a red MHawkeye, a red Awolv and a YELLOW LAZYTHOR from my three highly trained tokens.

LazyThor is actually my most-covered 3* icon_e_biggrin.gif .
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    Lone Star was pretty brutal on health. The good news was, you didn't tend to 100% die, usually. So I just used OBW to heal up in an easy prologue mission.

Got a red MHawkeye, a red Awolv and a YELLOW LAZYTHOR from my three highly trained tokens.

LazyThor is actually my most-covered 3* icon_e_biggrin.gif .
    So jealousss
    I love Thor but only have 2 covers for LazyThor...
  • Does the chance of getting the 3* character that's featured that round go up when you cash in your recruit token for The Sim? I've already used mine (GOT A FREAKING BULLSEYE icon_neutral.gif) but I was just curious moving forward (wondering if I should have waited until rnd 4 for LazyThor).
  • I don't know for certain, but I really, really, doubt it. That would require that keep tinkering with the percentages, which seems unlikely.
  • thanks everyone for the hard work. .. I have 108k pts currently. .. lazy thor event allso has alliance rewards lol..
  • 255297_slide.jpg?v=1

Found on Cracked.com
  • thanks everyone for the hard work. .. I have 108k pts currently. .. lazy thor event allso has alliance rewards lol..

I guess they all will from now on. Good to get them. The PVE ones are usually no. 1, no. 2-50, so even when we slack we should get a good reward. icon_lol.gif

I caved and ran through each simulator once to get the 1000 iso and 200 first time completion awards. I think I'm at 120k. Now I really am waiting for rubberbanding.

Here's how I know I have gone off the deep end. I got hit by a really bad cascade in simulation 10, with Venom, Cmags and the Brawler. I had the right team and I went in with a plan. But massive cascade and suddenly they have like 12 of every AP, Magnetic Translocation kills BP, and it all goes to tinykitty. I got really mad. I used my health packs and jumped in again. This time, first turn I get a massive, magic cascade, I'm like one black AP short of Rage of the Panther, which should nearly kill everyone, Most of my other powers are flashing ready. So I get ready to take that last black match. Turn two - An even more massive magic cascade for the AI! Magnetic translocation again and instant death. I was so hopping mad I spent cash money for health packs! Health packs! To do the sim again! I finally got it, though, which calmed me down a bit.

Now that I'm thinking so logically and level headed - I'm in such a financially sound state of mind - maybe I'll use some of that HP on a Lazy Thor ten pack to get one of those guaranteed covers. You know, now that I'm thinking clearly.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    255297_slide.jpg?v=1

Found on Cracked.com

Hilarious. I had heard that story, but didn't know if it was true. If it was on Cracked, it must be true.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Now that I'm thinking so logically and level headed - I'm in such a financially sound state of mind - maybe I'll use some of that HP on a Lazy Thor ten pack to get one of those guaranteed covers. You know, now that I'm thinking clearly.
    If You own at least 2colours for LT, wouldn't it be better to just spend 2.5HP to level them up immediately? Cheaper than buying the pack. And honestly - You really think You'll get more than 1 LT from it? icon_e_smile.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I guess they all will from now on. Good to get them. The PVE ones are usually no. 1, no. 2-50, so even when we slack we should get a good reward. icon_lol.gif
    We should pull together as an alliance and go for some of the #1s though. Dat 500 hp #1 alliance reward
  • Emeryt wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    If You own at least 2colours for LT, wouldn't it be better to just spend 2.5HP to level them up immediately? Cheaper than buying the pack. And honestly - You really think You'll get more than 1 LT from it? icon_e_smile.gif

I only own 1 cover. I'm a loser.