DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tempest wrote:
    Must admit that I've got a new found appreciation for Doctor Doom. 6 Boosted demons = nasty icon_e_smile.gif
    Happy Wedding, Temp!
  • I wasn't planning on 1sting my one star tourney, but I didn't realize I was in an unwinnable bracket!
    2zgci2o.jpg
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I wasn't planning on 1sting my one star tourney, but I didn't realize I was in an unwinnable bracket!

unwinnable my **** :p You can do it! it's just theladder icon_eek.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Tempest wrote:
    Must admit that I've got a new found appreciation for Doctor Doom. 6 Boosted demons = nasty icon_e_smile.gif
    Happy Wedding, Temp!

Thanks, happy to confirm that I am successfully wed icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Tempest wrote:
    Happy Wedding, Temp!

Thanks, happy to confirm that I am successfully wed icon_e_smile.gif
    Congrats on the new ball and chain!
  • So I just redeemed 30 recruit tokens.

29 1* covers and an OBW Black.

That just happened.

I'm so ready to quit this right now.
  • allorin wrote:
    So I just redeemed 30 recruit tokens.

That just happened.

You got robbed! No bagman! icon_lol.gif

I've got over 50 stashed and some heroics. I've been scared to crack them. icon_neutral.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Veikka wrote:
    Hey guys! This is Klingsor, your friendly forum poster! Just wanted to extend an invitation to any members of DjangoUnbuffed to leave your alliance and come join us! If you are interested PM me! Thanks! Congrats on a great effort so far! The difference between 2 and 3 is only 2500 ISO and 400 HP so that's not too bad...You guys think Shield is going to ride the rubberband to the top again?

Bad manners.

Nah, just funny. Let's take it as the good spirited high jinks it's clearly intended as.

Edit: because let's face it, no one in this alliance would take that offer seriously.

Eh actually I honestly think Klingsor is in-fact childish enough to believe that he might have some random shot in the dark of poaching someone regardless of how slim that chance might be so he's willing to take it.

Surely not, cos clearly - no chance. And I'm not saying that because I think we're the Best. Alliance. Ever. Or because 5DV don't have anything to offer. It's because we're family. You don't quit family. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Guys, I just realized that my carefully crafted reply never made it here, because the stupid forums were acting up. It was obviously a joke. I'm not childish at all, well, maybe a little. But still! We have 20 people, all commanders. I can't kick anyone out! Even if WYP himself came and wanted to join me (he doesn't, I asked twice!) I couldn't do anything about it.

The Dude AlphavsOmega that wanted to join us? He wanted me to kick someone out. So i invited him to the junior alliance and he wouldn't have it. I don't have space for prima donnas believe it or not. I run a 33 man team, using facebook. I blame the success of my alliance to our communication skills and decent organization ability. I do get bored from time to time, and that's when I come to the forums for excitement.

I would never try to recruit away from an alliance with ill intent. And as far as shield is concerned, if they had invited me at the beginning I would have accepted. Now they could offer me a grand and I would not take it. I organized these group to try to counter them in pvp. PVE is a different beast, but we are doing ok so far. All my bad guy persona is made-up. I do it to get a kick out of people and to get my reality TV fix. I have gotten pissed maybe 3 times, and I do have a big ego, but at the end of the day i want nothing more than to crush all of you, one cascade at a time. Is that so wrong?

Napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg
  • Jokes aside:

The worst part of klingsor? He actually thinks that we believe Him.

No, wait... The worstest of the worstest part of klingsor? He actually believes in His own words.

---

Honestly, if He'd just took the role of the bad boy and wear it with pride - that would be ok. We all would hate Him, but some of us would respect Him.

But He can't be hated. I feel ashamed when I read His posts. And I have absolutely no respect. He's like this kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool and all he achieves in not being seen as cool but being seen as this kid who tries so hard to be cool.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Jokes aside:

No, wait... The worstest of the worstest part of klingsor? He actually believes in His own words.

---

Honestly, if He'd just took the role of the bad boy and wear it with pride - that would be ok. We all would hate Him, but some of us would respect Him.

But He can't be hated. I feel ashamed when I read His posts. And I have absolutely no respect. He's like this kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool and all he achieves in not being seen as cool but being seen as this kid who tries so hard to be cool.

Lol I can barely understand the mess of a point you made. Who compares people to high school kids? Other high school kids or recent high school graduates. I'm a 34 year old man. I don't have to try to do anything, I feel little to no peer pressure, and I'm even "cooler" in real life than any pseudo-game persona. I'm not a bad boy, and I'm not trying to be a bad boy. I made a few jokes and a few people thought I was being serious. There is always one guy that doesn't get it.. If you don't believe me that's fine, but don't try to be clever at my expense dude, because the "worstest" part about that? You make yourself look bad in the process. I came to your forums to have fun. You want to think that I literally wanted to steal your members and take them to my alliance, be my guest Einstein.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Jokes aside:

---

Lol I can barely understand the mess of a point you made. Who compares people to high school kids? Other high school kids or recent high school graduates. I'm a 34 year old man. I don't have to try to do anything, I feel little to no peer pressure, and I'm even "cooler" in real life than any pseudo-game persona. I'm not a bad boy, and I'm not trying to be a bad boy. I made a few jokes and a few people thought I was being serious. There is always one guy that doesn't get it.. If you don't believe me that's fine, but don't try to be clever at my expense dude, because the "worstest" part about that? You make yourself look bad in the process. I came to your forums to have fun. You want to think that I literally wanted to steal your members and take them to my alliance, be my guest Einstein.

EmeryT is the guy behind Scavengers, not Django. I'm cool with you joking around on the thread, but let's not have this devolve again. The last thing we need is for IceIX to lock our alliance chat thread!

Actually, maybe we DO need that. It would be pretty funny...
  • dlaw - sorry.

btw. why You're keep writing EmeryT instead of Emeryt? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    dlaw - sorry.

btw. why You're keep writing EmeryT instead of Emeryt? icon_e_smile.gif

Sorry. I thought it was capital, for some reason.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Jokes aside:

---

EmeryT is the guy behind Scavengers, not Django. I'm cool with you joking around on the thread, but let's not have this devolve again. The last thing we need is for IceIX to lock our alliance chat thread!

Actually, maybe we DO need that. It would be pretty funny...

Yeah? Where did he come from? I come here to poke you guys, and he is following me around from thread to thread? did I just gain a stalker? Now I know I'm famous! I actually wanted IceIX to lock that other thread, it had it's day but went on for too long. I shall take my leave from thy Lounge, good day good Sirs!
  • klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Jokes aside:

---

I think he was comparing you to Batman at the end of The Dark Knight. icon_e_wink.gif
  • ok guys, finished on 93000, got one last refresh in me tomorrow icon_e_smile.gif
  • ok guys, finished on 93000, got one last refresh in me tomorrow icon_e_smile.gif
    Good to hear. I thought I was slacking off (it feels like it making the switch from grinding to rubberbanding) haha. I'm at 93.5K and calling it a night. How long before end of round 2 tomorrow will wait before you play? I ask because I usually play before work in the morning, but I feel like waiting until 11 would be the best bet to get max points.
  • allorin wrote:

That just happened.

3150 iso! YAY! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    allorin wrote:

That just happened.

You got robbed! No bagman! icon_lol.gif

I've got over 50 stashed and some heroics. I've been scared to crack them. icon_neutral.gif
    How do you guys just sit on these things?! I get so antsy. Most I've had is three waiting on me and it was burning a hole in my pocket.
  • How do you guys just sit on these things?! I get so antsy. Most I've had is three waiting on me and it was burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm the same. think I got up to 5 once because I was grinding and didnt want to break to open them icon_e_smile.gif