DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Blah. Got wife aggro last night right as I was finishing off No Holds Barred and before I could do my final push for Simulator round 1.

On the plus side, dinner-and-a-movie night was great, and my Daredevil is now at power cap*, but man I wish I was able to get myself back up to top 5 first.

Not sure how much I'll have to contribute to the 1* tourney, as my only 1*s are Black Widow, Storm, and Venom -- good enough for a top 50 finish (if the last tournament is any indication), but without IM35 or Jugs, I don't see anything higher than that.

But, hey, that's more time to throw at the current round of the Simulator. icon_e_smile.gif

*I have a confession to make: I think Daredevil has potential.
  • Forge wrote:
    *I have a confession to make: I think Daredevil has potential.

Get out. There is no place here for you and your lies.
  • The 1* tourney will probably be an insane frenzy. Unlike a typical PVP, there really isn't anyone you can't beat, or anyone who can't beat you. I'm thinking the only roster which would inspire a skip, maybe, would be max Jugg, max Venom, max IM35. Just because why bother chewing through all those hit points when there are probably so many others with wimpier fare.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Daredevil can be good just not against daken cause it over rights him. He can be a nice counter against people who need reds and blues.

Yeah I have max juggs storm and iron man I am running in my tournie.
  • I kinda like it without HailMary here. Much more friendlier vibe around the place. Hope he doesn't come back from his vacation.

disclaimer: if you see this,I'm sorry, i miss you. Loads.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Anyhow Finally got around to making a simple signature for those of us who wanted something without images but still represented us.
    Also I've added a hotlink on mine to pull you directly to our facebook group.

I like it!
  • Please do little something for the one star tourney.. I think top 100 should be easy if we all just contribute few points.

On simulator I just hit 1-1-1 again, though I don't think it means much at this point.

I strongly believe that "hidden" gem during this event is Ares. Getting 6 greens is quite a bit of damage and the other colors are really good too.
  • Veikka wrote:
    I strongly believe that "hidden" gem during this event is Ares. Getting 6 greens is quite a bit of damage and the other colors are really good too.

I agree! Buffed as he is, he's pretty good. Otherwise I've never really used him.
  • Veikka wrote:
    Please do little something for the one star tourney.. I think top 100 should be easy if we all just contribute few points.

On simulator I just hit 1-1-1 again, though I don't think it means much at this point.

I'll be hitting the one star tourney more. I threw up about 200 points pretty easily earlier. It's a little tedious because it's always the same fight, but you generally don't have anyone actually die. Meaning you can simply grab OBW and heal up quickly in the prologue and get right back to it, no health packs needed.
  • ugh yeah this round 2 is pretty brutal. Im going to hate to see what scaling ends up doing to me :-s
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    ugh yeah this round 2 is pretty brutal. Im going to hate to see what scaling ends up doing to me :-s

Yup, not enjoying this. LazyThor spamming Call The Storm every two turns is just a bit silly.

Suspect that S.H.I.E.L.D's strategy revolves around min grind / max rubber banding. They have the rosters to not worry so much about scaling. They've dropped out of the top ten again - be interesting to watch how / when they appear.

I would love to be a fly on the wall for the D3 meetings where they discuss which enemies to pair together. I bet you could bottle the evil in that room.... icon_e_wink.gif
  • For the LazyThor and Grenadier mission, i kept dying with all my buffed heroes. This last time i used Doom, Daken and C.Storm and it works. Her Yellow,Dakens green and Dooms Black finished Thor off easily enough. Least that's one mission i could complete lol
  • Did everyone see this?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5304

Great guide to the PVE events.
  • finally got the Mag/OBW/BP mission done. man that thing was a TinyKitty
  • For the LazyThor and Grenadier mission, i kept dying with all my buffed heroes. This last time i used Doom, Daken and C.Storm and it works. Her Yellow,Dakens green and Dooms Black finished Thor off easily enough. Least that's one mission i could complete lol
    Out of curiosity, by the time you got Doom's black off, how many red tiles were still available (i.e., weren't filled with Daken strike tiles)?

I like Daken, and I like Doom, but it seems like everytime I have enough black saved up, there are only a couple blank red tiles available.

My Daken is as useful as a chocolate teapot. I need to pump more ISO into him, but there are always other priorities!
  • Forge wrote:
    For the LazyThor and Grenadier mission, i kept dying with all my buffed heroes. This last time i used Doom, Daken and C.Storm and it works. Her Yellow,Dakens green and Dooms Black finished Thor off easily enough. Least that's one mission i could complete lol
    Out of curiosity, by the time you got Doom's black off, how many red tiles were still available (i.e., weren't filled with Daken strike tiles)?

I like Daken, and I like Doom, but it seems like everytime I have enough black saved up, there are only a couple blank red tiles available.

i had 5 left. I never use his black until i can make sure i get all 5 filled.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    finally got the Mag/OBW/BP mission done. man that thing was a TinyKitty

In Normal or Hard? In Normal mine is lvl 120s. Burned all 5 health packs, then got lucky and managed to fire of a summon demons before Mags destroyed my party. Rage of the Panther is no laughing matter either.

I don't even want to look at the Hard version. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:

In Normal or Hard? In Normal mine is lvl 120s. Burned all 5 health packs, then got lucky and managed to fire of a summon demons before Mags destroyed my party. Rage of the Panther is no laughing matter either.

In hard, I was able to completely clear normal without much fuss
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:

In hard, I was able to completely clear normal without much fuss

icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_e_wink.gif