DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    coolbond wrote:
    ah man one star turney is a hood alliance tourney
    I'm gonna put this out there right now: I will be pure deadweight in the 1* tourney. I'm flying to Orlando in a few hours, so passably keeping up with Simulator for the next 5 days will already be a stretch.
  • i will be skipping out on the first reset because i have to sleep, this round will not be fun seeing as i only have a 2 black doom
    heres my score for after the first round

b1Re3jsl.png
  • Grats on the trophy Wolfie icon_e_wink.gif
  • coolbond wrote:
    ah man one star turney is a hood alliance tourney
    Yeah, is this something you guys want to tackle? I don't mind putting some time there, especially when waiting on a refresh.
  • hopefully we will get top 100 atleast so we can get yellow hood

just got the last of my tokens seems that in the split second before the event ended someone pushed me down to rank 3 anoyingly enough in one of the two

got Rhawk R,Yarse Y,Rwolv
  • Anyone know what alliance position we got for easy & hard subs?
  • Had some unlucky battles there, but ended solidly with 49k.
  • Unwise I will email u later I got 55k pts
  • i will do the best i can in the 1* because i need 2 YEL 1BLU 1BLA to finish off my hood
  • bughunt wrote:
    Anyone know what alliance position we got for easy & hard subs?
    Normal Mode #6 and #4-5 in Hard Mode.
  • guys sorry I think I am going to be doing very badly in 1 star skirmish as I need to build my 1 star from scratch..
  • I will add up the scores later to see who got what in our total...and who didn't lol

Cant do the 1star event as i only have 2 of them. Sold the rest oops. And ill start the sim tomorrow. Already the levels look tinykitty hard icon_e_sad.gif

anyway in away to get some much needed sleep. Well done guys and girls icon_e_wink.gif
  • Well I hope y'all had better luck with tokens then I did. 3hawkeye 2 Ares and a blue hood cover. Now mind you I needed the hood but then I look at the upcoming tourney icon_e_confused.gif
    Mim ended up with 2 Hawkeye's and an Ares cover. I think she said she needed the Ares.
    Oh and she has 51298pts overall
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    I'm sitting on a 40 Storm (Modern), 40 Iron Man (Model 35) and either a 40 Juggernaut or a 35 Venom. That's about all I can pull for it. Planning on waiting out early joiners then seeing what I can do. My MMR is insane though in PVP, so I can't imagine I won't be hitting against constant 50s from everyone else.
  • guys I was thinking if I should skip the 1 star skirmish cos I got 0 1 star now Lo unless I open 3 more roster slots
  • IceIX wrote:
    I'm sitting on a 40 Storm (Modern), 40 Iron Man (Model 35) and either a 40 Juggernaut or a 35 Venom. That's about all I can pull for it. Planning on waiting out early joiners then seeing what I can do. My MMR is insane though in PVP, so I can't imagine I won't be hitting against constant 50s from everyone else.

Better off then I am with my 50storm,48 Iron man, 31 widow, 23 Venom icon_e_confused.gif
    I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • Haha i have juggernaut and storm but shes leveled to just 10. And that's me. So chalk me off for this one im afraid guys.
  • I faked it last time by using level 40 storm (instead of 50). I dunno whether I fooled anyone into thinking she was max level, but I didn't seem to get attacked too much. I only had 1 maxed 1 star last tournament, but have 3 now: IM35, Modern Widow & Storm.
  • HailMary
    guys I was thinking if I should skip the 1 star skirmish cos I got 0 1 star now Lo unless I open 3 more roster slots
    Off the top of my head, I think it should be alright. I think many of us don't have viable 1* teams.
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Well I hope y'all had better luck with tokens then I did. 3hawkeye 2 Ares and a blue hood cover. Now mind you I needed the hood but then I look at the upcoming tourney icon_e_confused.gif
    Mim ended up with 2 Hawkeye's and an Ares cover. I think she said she needed the Ares.
    Oh and she has 51298pts overall
    Congrats on the double top-2!

And no, I've had terrible token luck so far. I'm still waiting on my 2 Easy-Mode tokens, but my 3 so far netted 2 AWolvs and an MHawkeye. I could've used literally any other tokens (incl. Bullseye, as I've newly decided). icon_cry.gif