DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary wrote:
    i didnt mean for it to get so big, was just excited to show you my hard...work
    Oh, trust me, I very much appreciate your big black pic.

Oh you like it when its big?.....ok enough this is weird.

if people look in on this forum they will think we are a wee bit strange

God forbid!
  • Okay guys, I've slacked a little. Between work and family I'm sure I missed one refresh. At this point I'm going to wait as longs as I can and grind down as many as I can when I can get max rubberbanding, until my wife flips her lid. I'm around 40,000 so I'm contributing, just not as much as I'd like. My work schedule (nights) should actually help me do a little better during the mid week subvents. I hope I can make up for lost ground.

I'm really happy with us, though. I log in to the game when I can't play just to check our standings, and sometimes between matches I peek at our alliance roster just to see everyone there. Is that weird? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • hmm... it just got to me...

"Django. the D is silent"
    +
    "S.H.I.E.L.D"

=
    Half-Life 3 confirmed?
  • RAJJ you can stop with the thumbs up now lol you didn't have to do that. I was quite proud of my negative score but thank you icon_e_wink.gif
    I had already stopped when I posted and you were at 26. The rest was not me. Apparently the idea was contagious. Also, maybe the board moderators removed Klingsor's stalkiness.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay guys, I've slacked a little. Between work and family I'm sure I missed one refresh. At this point I'm going to wait as longs as I can and grind down as many as I can when I can get max rubberbanding, until my wife flips her lid. I'm around 40,000 so I'm contributing, just not as much as I'd like. My work schedule (nights) should actually help me do a little better during the mid week subvents. I hope I can make up for lost ground.

I'm really happy with us, though. I log in to the game when I can't play just to check our standings, and sometimes between matches I peek at our alliance roster just to see everyone there. Is that weird? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    i will finish on around 50000 hopefully, my mmr is completely off the charts now. So your not doing bad at all dude. Top 10 is ours if we want icon_e_wink.gif nobody will ever leave our alliance....right???daddy???? Ok too far
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    RAJJ you can stop with the thumbs up now lol you didn't have to do that. I was quite proud of my negative score but thank you icon_e_wink.gif
    I had already stopped when I posted and you were at 26. The rest was not me. Apparently the idea was contagious. Also, maybe the board moderators removed Klingsor's stalkiness.

yep iceix fixed them icon_e_wink.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    hmm... it just got to me...

"Django. the D is silent"
    +
    "S.H.I.E.L.D"

=
    Half-Life 3 confirmed?

i wish it was confirmed. I've waited too many years for episode 3. I shed many tears.
  • Think i may start grinding down the easy mode now as its not very easy lol if we wait too long there wont be a chance in hell doing both subs without losing all our guys. Time to start grinding, wish me luck.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay guys, I've slacked a little. Between work and family I'm sure I missed one refresh. At this point I'm going to wait as longs as I can and grind down as many as I can when I can get max rubberbanding, until my wife flips her lid. I'm around 40,000 so I'm contributing, just not as much as I'd like. My work schedule (nights) should actually help me do a little better during the mid week subvents. I hope I can make up for lost ground.

You've done your bit dude. Congrats, and thanks. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • the day hl3 comes out is the day hell freezes over
  • Wife plied with wine? Check.
    Trashy TV on to amuse her? Check.
    iPad fully charged? Check.
    Chocolate to hand? Check.

Go go GO!
  • Will he? Won't he? Will he? Won't he?

zklc3o.jpg
  • Don't leave us in suspense.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    allorin wrote:
    Will he? Won't he? Will he? Won't he?
    I.... don't get it. icon_razz.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Will he? Won't he? Will he? Won't he?
    I.... don't get it. icon_razz.gif

Hulk Smash? Killing everybody? Although, it has to be MORE than ten tiles, right?
  • Hulk smashed. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have five nodes ground to 1, and I'm third. icon_eek.gif

This is going to be Hard.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Hulk Smash? Killing everybody? Although, it has to be MORE than ten tiles, right?
    Ohhhhh, I see. Yeah, I've barely used Hulk.
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

He's my only full cover 3*, and I have him at 141. He's hella useful.
  • allorin wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

He's my only full cover 3*, and I have him at 141. He's hella useful.
    he is best used with patches because you can guarranteed to proc anger
  • So if everybody gets 50000 points we should reach 1 million which would be awesome. im currently on 44000 wit the hard mode to do. 1st in easy (which is almost as hard) i will probably finish 2 games before all my heroes die horribly.