DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Hey everyone

Sorry for this late update. I can't remember how many refreshes I did but when I went to sleep last night I was 2nd in normal (14361) and 1st in hard (20753). Will do anotberanother refresh this am.
  • Hey everyone

Sorry for this late update. I can't remember how many refreshes I did but when I went to sleep last night I was 2nd in normal (14361) and 1st in hard (20753). Will do anotberanother refresh this am.

Great, Ballatician. The alliance is certainly holding it's own - this makes me icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HI Guys, you don't mind if I hang out here do you? Waiter! You, Unwiseone! Fetch me a drink!
  • klingsor wrote:
    HI Guys, you don't mind if I hang out here do you? Waiter! You, Unwiseone! Fetch me a drink!

This is where ALL the cool kids hang out.

$20 entry fee, of course.... icon_twisted.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    HI Guys, you don't mind if I hang out here do you? Waiter! You, Unwiseone! Fetch me a drink!

This is where ALL the cool kids hang out.

$20 entry fee, of course.... icon_twisted.gif

think he spent his last twenty on that "happy ending" place icon_e_smile.gif
  • . Also, my nipples are cold.

Sounds like they could use a good thumbing icon_e_surprised.gif
  • I'm currently on 48440 points (19455 easy, 28865 hard) as we enter the final 12 hours. Looks like we can make top 5 or so, if we keep going and people are able to play up until the end.
  • waiting for the final 4 hours before i make my push icon_e_smile.gif
  • waiting for the final 4 hours before i make my push icon_e_smile.gif

I'll probably start a bit before then with 2 simultaneous sub-events going on & a few node rewards to pick up.

(but only a bit sooner).
  • 112 thumbs down hmmmmmm i dont know what to say lol i may make a new account and thumb up all my posts haha
  • Klingsor and Psyko are pretty much all your thumbs down. I think Kling follows you around and thumbs down every one of your posts. You should probably report him to the board moderator. I went through and gave you about 25 thumbs up to offset Mr Crazy Stalker Pants.
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    Klingsor and Psyko are pretty much all your thumbs down. I think Kling follows you around and thumbs down every one of your posts. You should probably report him to the board moderator. I went through and gave you about 25 thumbs up to offset Mr Crazy Stalker Pants.

psyko is good, i talked to him and we are cool. already reported the other and sent a screen of his messages and his voting down system. nice to have a stalker lol cheers for the votes
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    bughunt wrote:
    I'm currently on 48440 points (19455 easy, 28865 hard) as we enter the final 12 hours. Looks like we can make top 5 or so, if we keep going and people are able to play up until the end.
    Great job, dude! I'm... a tad jealous of that score. Scaling lockouts and cascades-from-hell FTL. icon_e_sad.gif
  • so guys, my sig pic as it is or this one?

Untitled_000000.jpg
  • i got 330 points in the no holds barred event and stopped. wasnt going to play at all as its DD rewards lol just wanna see if that will be enough to get a cover icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    so guys, my sig pic as it is or this one?
    Overcompensating for something, TU1? icon_lol.gif

Seriously, that's a tad gargantuan.
  • HailMary wrote:
    so guys, my sig pic as it is or this one?
    Overcompensating for something, TU1? icon_lol.gif

Seriously, that's a tad gargantuan.
    i didnt mean for it to get so big, was just excited to show you my hard...work
  • HailMary
    Oh, trust me, I very much appreciate your big black pic.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Oh, trust me, I very much appreciate your big black pic.

Oh you like it when its big?.....ok enough this is weird.

if people look in on this forum they will think we are a wee bit strange
  • RAJJ you can stop with the thumbs up now lol you didn't have to do that. I was quite proud of my negative score but thank you icon_e_wink.gif