DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Right folks that's me finished until another 12 hours lol ended up on 32773 points and sitting 1-1-1 in all brackets icon_e_wink.gif i did my part now its up to the rest of ya to get us back to number 1. No slacking people as no member is safe, except the commanders (phew) jk

Seriously though well done all involved and keep it going as there is one group we must beat
  • Good morning all. Time to regain our spot. Also.....

unnamed.png

my first tourny win icon_e_smile.gif
    nice! congrats!
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Good morning all. Time to regain our spot. Also.....

unnamed.png

nice! congrats!

thank you, its been awhile coming icon_e_wink.gif
  • bughunt wrote:
    Veikka wrote:
    Do we know whats the full refresh time if every node is at 1?
    Is it different if I leave all nodes just under 300 or 200?

It will be full 12 hours after the last fight, whether the last fight left the fight worth 200 or 1 point.

its quite easy to guess the refresh time if you look at the end time

if its any form of 12 0 or 12 then it is 12 hours reset

but if its 8 or 16 then its guarranteed 8 hours reset
  • Good morning all. Time to regain our spot. Also.....

unnamed.png

Awesome. Well done!
  • I just noticed you only have 85 iso?!!?!!!
    I thought I was running dangerously low when my iso went down to 2.8k yesterday (back up to 7k now). I usually prefer to keep a reserve of about 5k just in case.
  • bughunt wrote:
    I just noticed you only have 85 iso?!!?!!!
    I thought I was running dangerously low when my iso went down to 2.8k yesterday (back up to 7k now). I usually prefer to keep a reserve of about 5k just in case.

haha yeah i used it all on Punisher to get him to 131. i have 3000 now which i use for boosts if needed. i have always done it this way icon_e_smile.gif
  • This place is awfully quiet today. I'm lonely icon_e_sad.gif
  • I often go down to double digit ISO, although right now I'm at around 75,000. I only ever skip in pvp very strategically, and I also almost never use boosts, so I have 30 of every boost and 10 of most retired boosts. I always feel like someday I will need it, so I never use it. I did burn through a bunch of boosts at the very end of the last elite tournament, though.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    This place is awfully quiet today. I'm lonely icon_e_sad.gif
    VROOM-VROOM, PAHTY STAHTUH! OONTZ-OONTZ-OONTZ-OONTZ!!!
  • This place is awfully quiet today. I'm lonely icon_e_sad.gif

I like quiet. I assume it's because everyone is grinding away, and NOT because they're out on a Saturday night having a life.
  • So who hasn't done their 2nd refresh yet as we seem to be dropping down the rankings a lot. I blame HailMary. Whatever goes wrong in life, blame him. It works.
  • This is what I'm working with at the moment:

1q07bd.png
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    This is what I'm working with at the moment:

1q07bd.png

Nice, whats you rpoint total so far? i was 1-1-1 like 3 hours ago but i finished my 2nd refresh already so now im 20-9-4. So its not too bad i guess i expected to drop down alot more by now
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    This is what I'm working with at the moment:
    Nice! 1, 2, 3. There's beauty in that.
    So who hasn't done their 2nd refresh yet as we seem to be dropping down the rankings a lot. I blame HailMary. Whatever goes wrong in life, blame him. It works.
    One should always keep in mind Aesop's classic moral: "Whoever smelt it, dealt it." icon_e_wink.gif

• Nice, whats you rpoint total so far? i was 1-1-1 like 3 hours ago but i finished my 2nd refresh already so now im 20-9-4. So its not too bad i guess i expected to drop down alot more by now

God, sorry that image is so huge.

Total points: 33,959

Splits:
    Normal: 14,526
    Hard: 19,313
  • bughunt wrote:
    I just noticed you only have 85 iso?!!?!!!

haha yeah i used it all on Punisher to get him to 131. i have 3000 now which i use for boosts if needed. i have always done it this way icon_e_smile.gif
    If only I could buy some covers off of you guys with ISO... sitting on 150k iso right now... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Here's me:

k3vpg.jpg

Points total 35696.

Scaling is officially kicking my **** in Hard now. Lvl 146 Juggs is no joke. icon_e_sad.gif

The alliance is slipping down the rankings, so I'm hoping some people still have refreshes to do.
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    God, sorry that image is so huge.

Total points: 33,959

Splits:
    Normal: 14,526
    Hard: 19,313
    Nice scores!

imgur.com lets you resize images after you upload them.

allorin: I've still got 2 refreshes planned, but then, so does everyone else, at least.

It's interesting to see SHIELD appear in the standings.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Nice scores!

imgur.com lets you resize images after you upload them.

allorin: I've still got 2 refreshes planned, but then, so does everyone else, at least.

It's interesting to see SHIELD appear in the standings.

Sorry, I meant hopefully we still have people left to do this refresh. Not a major drama, I'm just sad to see us slip! Let's see where we are midnight Sunday night. I'm worried I'm going to be scaled out of Hard all together.

And yeah, S.H.I.E.L.D have clearly taken a different approach. Rubber banding seems to be working for them. icon_e_surprised.gif