DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Guys, I need your help!

Simulation 8 has Bagman as an enemy - meaning I can't use my Bagman!

How the tinykitty do you play this game without the best character? icon_evil.gificon_cry.gificon_e_confused.gificon_mad.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I have to quit the smoking, I hate it. I keep telling myself that if I quit, in only a couple of weeks I could buy a Stark Salary!
    I wonder if that'd seriously help: maintaining a cigarette-to-MPQ-shield/cover conversion rate in your head.[/quote]
    Or take it out of your head and make it tangible.

Take this as facetiously or seriously as you want, but it might be worth a shot to print this out and slide it into your pack, folded over your cigarettes.
    Screenshot.png
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Veikka wrote:
    I found the Django Unbuffed MPQ Alliance facebook page. I couldnt figure out how to join though. Needs an invite?
    I think you can just like the page, and you'll see page's posts.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Veikka wrote:
    I found the Django Unbuffed MPQ Alliance facebook page. I couldnt figure out how to join though. Needs an invite?

Okay, got it.. I thought it was little more... private.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Veikka wrote:

On the same note, how do I see who else has liked it? I'm not yet sharing with 15 people, which is how many others are purported to be DjangoUnbuffed Facebook likers.
  • Right, I'm 1 in my main, 1 in Easy, 8 in Hard. All reasonable nodes ground to zero. That'll do till the next refresh.
  • First pic attempt, here goes...

2v96k9i.jpg

Edit: it's a wee bit wee.
  • You guys have a great alliance. If you ever make another alliance please consider me. I haven't been lucky when it comes to alliances. I am a daily player and looking for an alliance like this. Great teamwork and friendly. Seems like the ones I have joined either kick me or just disband. Good luck in The Simulator.
  • Lantini wrote:
    You guys have a great alliance. If you ever make another alliance please consider me. I haven't been lucky when it comes to alliances. I am a daily player and looking for an alliance like this. Great teamwork and friendly. Seems like the ones I have joined either kick me or just disband. Good luck in The Simulator.

Yeah, but sadly we're all about the forum chat and laughs. If only we could take the game seriously too, we'd be awesome.
  • Why are we in 1st place??? OH ITS CAUSE WE ARE FREEKIN AWESOME
  • Why are we in 1st place??? OH ITS CAUSE WE ARE FREEKIN AWESOME

So glad I captured the moment. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • currently sitting in 1st place on the simulator easy mode and the alliance is also 1st in both easy mode and overall.
    I dont plan to join hard mode tonight because frankly i'm really not in the mood to grind THAT much for 48hrs straight
  • allorin wrote:
    Why are we in 1st place??? OH ITS CAUSE WE ARE FREEKIN AWESOME

I took a pic too, like 10 mins ago and we were in the late 180,000's so i dont know where the other 6000 came from but i like it lol
  • allorin wrote:
    Why are we in 1st place??? OH ITS CAUSE WE ARE FREEKIN AWESOME

I took a pic too, like 10 mins ago and we were in the late 180,000's so i dont know where the other 6000 came from but i like it lol

I just took a pic, too! I was coming here to post it, "I know its early, yada yada, yada" but you beat me to it!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Wow, GSBW and BP in Hard Mode just took me completely by surprise... grinding Easy Mode now. icon_razz.gif
  • It's all about the fun and laughs. Keeps everything balanced.
  • Uuurgh. Just suffered from some awful cascades in Divine Champions.

Was consolidating top 20 and considering shielding for a blue Doom. Fifteen mins later, two defeats, no health packs, back down in 28th. Fuggedaboutit.
  • In other news:

n6ddad.jpg

My first 141. The ISO that rains down from Simulator is one of the many reasons I love it. icon_lol.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    Uuurgh. Just suffered from some awful cascades in Divine Champions.

Was consolidating top 20 and considering shielding for a blue Doom. Fifteen mins later, two defeats, no health packs, back down in 28th. Fuggedaboutit.
    I put up an 8 hour shield after lunch in second place. I've slipped to fifth while focusing on the Sim. Depending on where I am in an hour, I might have to go back in and get up in the 2nd spot again to get my first Doom covers. icon_e_smile.gif