DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    nice work guys I am 5th in hard and still working on it. Unwise when do u want the screenshots for e points?
    Nah, per-refresh/daily screenshots would be a bit much. A screenshot at some point on Day 3, then Day 6, then Final would be nice, though. Feel free to report your first-run score if you'd like, but daily screenshots from 20 members would be a bit much.
  • So what team is everybody using? When im not forced to use a hero,I've actually not gone with any of the buffed ones surprisingly. My team has been Punisher,OBW and Daken (oh how i missed thee) Laying out strike tiles with every green match, then Punisher laying out his own strike tiles has been fun. Its rare i don't end the game with each match doing 600-800 damage and about 20 strike tiles on board icon_e_wink.gif i may try not use OBW in the easy mode tomorrow to keep my mmr down a little.

Also is anyone tempted to get her 3 covers in the main reward? I am, id like to respec her but i also want a shiny new character. it will be tough to choose.
  • 23,326 points on day 1 (9,772 easy, 13,434 hard).

I should have a decent amount of play time tomorrow, so here's hoping I stay on pace for a top-2 finish in both subs.

Of course, the specter of scaling looms...
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    23135 - waiting for hard mode to refresh...
  • Hmmm.

Figured I'd do my North American chums a surprise and try and get us back to #1 this morning. (My morning, your sleepy time.)

Damn you, 5DV! They've opened up quite a gap.

I'm back to #1 in Hard, #5 overall. Waiting for Easy to refresh, which I'll hit later. My bro' is visiting from London, so I'll have limited game time today, but will be back on late night.

Django!
  • Any idea whats max points in simulator hard mode? My simulation 09 on hard mode has now 1772 points as reward.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    What levels are the enemies for people who have been grinding already? I've done each fight once and cleared 1 node down to 1 and my levels for "Simulation 7" (highest level fight it seems) are 90 for easy mode and 140 for hard mode.

The most important refreshes are the last 2, so that's what I usually do. One refresh near the end is probably enough to place well, but doing last 2 refreshes allows me to have a better chance of picking up more of the node rewards. With a 12 hour refresh I usually grind some (but not all) of the fights from 16:00 to 12:30 hours remaining to get into top few positions and write down the times I last did a fight, then start from about 3-4 hours remaining only doing fights that are fully recharged (or I didn't fight the previous refresh) and making sure I'm still doing fights at the end that are worth points to keep ahead. With 2 simultaneous brackets I'll probably need to leave a bit more time if I want to place well in both brackets, leaving some missions worth points in each bracket until right near the end.
    Veikka wrote:
    Any idea whats max points in simulator hard mode? My simulation 09 on hard mode has now 1772 points as reward.
    I'm at 3007 points for simulation 09 and still going up. I'm at max multiplier for easy mode I believe which is 1700 for simulation 09.

Here's easy mode missions at max points:
    Simulation # / Max points
    1/ 500
    2/ 700
    3/ 1000
    4/ 1200
    5/ 500
    6/ 700
    7/ 1000
    8/ 1700
    9/ 1700
    10/ 1500
    Therefore the total points for doing every fight once on easy mode = 10500 at max multiplier and 3 times that (100% + 80% + 60% + 40% +20% = 300%) if you were to clear down to 1 point and could somehow still stay at max multiplier.

Edit: If you reach max multiplier it's probably best to do the missions at that point, while the levels are lower. Also, someone in general said that point values in hard are worth 2x the value of easy mode so that would mean 3400 would be max points for simulation 09.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    We are winning the hard mode simulator. We've never left #1 on it since we took it early on.

We're "losing" (if you want to call it that) on the easy simulator.

Need more points from the easy mode. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Cheers
  • If rubber banding is based on sub-bracket leader, then getting into a #1 position in early refreshes should allow your sub-bracket to push higher as a group. This will be better for overall alliance score (and would give an advantage over alliances who only take part at end) but doesn't help with individual prizes as it always comes down to the final refresh.
  • HailMary
    bughunt wrote:
    Edit: If you reach max multiplier it's probably best to do the missions at that point, while the levels are lower. Also, someone in general said that point values in hard are worth 2x the value of easy mode so that would mean 3400 would be max points for simulation 09.
    Can confirm. I started my first refresh when max-value node hit 3400. Won't be doing that this time, since nothing's crossed the 2000-point mark yet.
  • HailMary
    So what team is everybody using? When im not forced to use a hero,I've actually not gone with any of the buffed ones surprisingly. My team has been Punisher,OBW and Daken (oh how i missed thee) Laying out strike tiles with every green match, then Punisher laying out his own strike tiles has been fun. Its rare i don't end the game with each match doing 600-800 damage and about 20 strike tiles on board icon_e_wink.gif i may try not use OBW in the easy mode tomorrow to keep my mmr down a little.
    Some combo of Psylocke, LThor, AWolv, & OBW.
    Also is anyone tempted to get her 3 covers in the main reward? I am, id like to respec her but i also want a shiny new character. it will be tough to choose.
    Yeah, I'm going for "shiny new character." We'll get a blue Mr. Rogers, anyway, so might as well complete the trecolori set.

I've got a purple OBW in my rewards queue, but I don't know if I want to max her covers with 4/4/5.
  • HailMary wrote:

I've got a purple OBW in my rewards queue, but I don't know if I want to max her covers with 4/4/5.

I think 3/4/5 is stronger than 4/4/5 on her.
  • at 28k+ points overall atm.
    I'm not doing too bad I hope? Puts me at 11 in my bracket
  • Good morning all. Time to regain our spot. Also.....

unnamed.png

my first tourny win icon_e_smile.gif
  • Every bit helps icon_e_smile.gif

I've been using Patch, Black Panther and Spiderman. Subbing OBE in when I can't use spidey and I've been bringing punisher in when patch or BP are unavailable. I think I had to bring Psylocke in for one of the missions but otherwise thats my team icon_e_smile.gif
  • my first tourny win icon_e_smile.gif

Congrats! I prefer IW to 4* Wolverine at the moment, I just need the iso to level her up icon_e_sad.gif At the moment I'm putting nearly all iso into LazyThor, but once I've got him maxed I'll either put iso into her or GSBW (can get 5/3/5 build from GSBW in 2 weeks from green cover in daily rewards).
  • HailMary
    Up to 32428 net in Simulator now. #1 in main and subs. dlaw, you sneaky bastard, you infiltrated my main bracket! icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif
    Veikka wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

I think 3/4/5 is stronger than 4/4/5 on her.
    Agreed. I ideally want 3/5/5. I'm holding off for now. I don't feel any need for those 12 extra levels yet.
  • Do we know whats the full refresh time if every node is at 1?
    Is it different if I leave all nodes just under 300 or 200?
  • I think it is 12 hrs base on the forum posts
  • Veikka wrote:
    Do we know whats the full refresh time if every node is at 1?
    Is it different if I leave all nodes just under 300 or 200?

It will be full 12 hours after the last fight, whether the last fight left the fight worth 200 or 1 point.