DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Unknown
    edited March 2014
    I'm sitting here stalking all of your post.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    GozuTashoya, where do You think You're going? icon_twisted.gificon_e_wink.gif
    Ok, thank You.
    HailMary wrote:
    In looking at my main's individual leaderboard, LAWYER (hi dlaw!) shows up as affiliated with Ace of Blades, but isn't one of their members. Does this mean he's an in-game applicant?
    I think so. When I was checking on our applicants rosters, they all were shown to be in the scAvengers.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Emeryt wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    In looking at my main's individual leaderboard, LAWYER (hi dlaw!) shows up as affiliated with Ace of Blades, but isn't one of their members. Does this mean he's an in-game applicant?
    I think so. When I was checking on our applicants rosters, they all were shown to be in the scAvengers.
    Yeah, I noticed this when checking out Django applicants, too, but didn't know if I was seeing that because I was a Django commander or if it was a universal fauxffilation.

Do you still have a grind left in you, or are you done for the current Simulator round?
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Missed my last refresh due to having to actually attend work. icon_e_sad.gif

Currently sitting at around 49k and can't play to add more.

Oh well, with luck this will mean that my rubberbanding for the next round will be high -- and now really hoping that I'm wrong and rubberbanding is based on global leader. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Good luck all.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Yeah, I noticed this when checking out Django applicants, too, but didn't know if I was seeing that because I was a Django commander or if it was a universal fauxffilation.

Do you still have a grind left in you, or are you done for the current Simulator round?
    Haven't started yet icon_e_smile.gif other scAvengers keep on trying to explain to me how all this rubberbanding etc. works and I keep on trying to understand it lol.

I woke up too early (it's 2.40am), but I'm all too excited to do anything else than constantly checking mine and the scAvengers ranking... gee...
  • HailMary
    Emeryt wrote:
    Haven't started yet icon_e_smile.gif other scAvengers keep on trying to explain to me how all this rubberbanding etc. works and I keep on trying to understand it lol.

I woke up too early (it's 2.40am), but I'm all too excited to do anything else than constantly checking mine and the scAvengers ranking... gee...
    Ah, got it. Yeah, I had to jump in earlier than I usually do due to community scaling.
  • 6RlM8DPl.jpg
    lets see if someone can knock me of my throne
  • coolbond wrote:
    6RlM8DPl.jpg
    lets see if someone can knock me of my throne

You're probably in an easy bracket and have 2-3 3***. Pipe the **** down.
  • i get in regularly in the top 10 spots in any pve event and when i try the top 5 in pvp so calm down yourself when you lack the ability to even check my roster because of the fact your not in this alliance. the post was not directed at outsiders but for those within the alliance.

i have nothing against lurkers but i expect atleast some sort of decency to respect that your a guest here and nothing more.
  • seems that this is a fight between us at this point bug
  • coolbond wrote:
    i get in regularly in the top 10 spots in any pve event and when i try the top 5 in pvp so calm down yourself when you lack the ability to even check my roster because of the fact your not in this alliance. the post was not directed at outsiders but for those within the alliance.

i have nothing against lurkers but i expect atleast some sort of decency to respect that your a guest here and nothing more.

Small note anyone can search our alliance and see any of our rosters. :p

But anyhow I'm #3 #1 #1 and in a tooth and nail fight to keep #1 in my sub's likely to place top 5 maybe t10 in them due to rubber banding but we will see.
    Also currently 54903pts for the alliance
  • ALL MEMBERS, screens of your final scores will be needed when the event ends so we can see who got what. Ill have to post mine to our fb page as my computer is tinykitty lol but i got 53000 and something.

we put up a great fight icon_e_wink.gif but Jesus Christ im tired after all that grinding. Gonna shut my game off till tomorrow, don't care about level scaling tonight. Ill deal with it tomorrow lol
  • ah man one star turney is a hood alliance tourney
  • i managed to squeeze in a 4 2 2 win will post the score as soon as possible
  • HailMary
    Alright, I think I held onto #1 in Hard, and hopefully held onto #4-5 in Easy. This was taken just before my final 103-pt fight, which I believe just barely counted (no "first completion bonus" pop-up):

BoEMtjf.png?1
  • HailMary
    Oooh, just checked the alliance rankings in main:

Congratulations on breaking 1,000,000, everyone!

Just for the record, current alliance total: 1,020,795
  • ALL MEMBERS, screens of your final scores will be needed when the event ends so we can see who got what. Ill have to post mine to our fb page as my computer is tinykitty lol but i got 53000 and something.

we put up a great fight icon_e_wink.gif but Jesus Christ im tired after all that grinding. Gonna shut my game off till tomorrow, don't care about level scaling tonight. Ill deal with it tomorrow lol
    103efkx.jpg2sahz12.png
    Here's my pics
  • Looks like You ended in top5 in Hard Mode, with us only around 100pts left to You lol icon_e_smile.gif

Fight for the #5 was brutal, but I enjoyed it icon_e_smile.gif

CU in the One Star Skirmish!
  • Hey everyone,

I had plans this evening so I didn't get to play much until this last hour. I hit 53K+ in the first round. Oh, and I managed to pick up a nice little something with one of my recruit tokens icon_e_smile.gif

uAb0qTt.png
    j5uOah8.png
  • Got top 2 & top 5. Missed out on top 2 in both because I didn't leave the best fights till end - Don with 15.2k health was taking ages to kill.