DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Yeah he made the one on the left.
    haha you mean he only made one good movie icon_e_wink.gif
  • Do you still have the "customer trying to conduct a transaction" one? I think I'll use that until something else strikes my fancy.
  • Untitled_000006.jpg

nope dont have it.
  • How's everyone doing on score? I'm about to start my rounds and I'm at 125k atm.

Here's hoping I don't get wiped by the AI due to bad luck...
  • Oh btw, does anyone buy covers? Just curious
    Doesn't seem worth it to me
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Oh btw, does anyone buy covers? Just curious
    Doesn't seem worth it to me
    depends on what you mean.
    if you mean buying induvidual covers the only one i bought was maxing my spideys blue for stuns
    if not then sometimes

Edit since i bought the blue covers i havent seen a single spidey until today when i got a purple cover
  • I've bought covers. I guess it kind of depends on what you mean by "worth it". Blush.

Btw, TU1, I got a recruit token from you this morning. Thanks for the Yelena.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I've bought covers. I guess it kind of depends on what you mean by "worth it". Blush.

It was only fair seen as you gave me Juggernaut.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Alrighty... I'm on 135k points...

Also, I opened all the recruit tokens I've been sitting on, if anyone is interested the breakdown was...

24 standard opened @ same session
    - 3 x ** - OBW, Bullseye, Ares.
    - 21 x * - 4 x Yelana, Jugg, 4 x Venom, 4 x Hawkeye, 4 x IM35, 3 x BW, 2 x Storm.

Later

7 heroic opened.
    - 7 x ** - OBW, MMN, Cap, MHawkeye, Moonstone, Thor, CStorm.

55 standard opened.
    - 2 x *** - Hulk, CMags.
    - 5 x ** - MHawkeye, MMN, 2 x OBW, Bagman.
    - 46 x * - 6 x Yelana, 8 x Jugg, 6 x Venom, 5 x Hawkeye, 11 x IM35, 4 x BW, 6 x Storm.
    - 2 x 25hps.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    I pushed up to 500+ in Lord of Thunder. Currently in #2 (Hi, Veikka!).

Dlaw: Yeah, I made the standard Django logo. I saw that you pushed BP to L141, nice job!

JuLi: I'm at 134K after one sweep in the current round. Starting second sweep in a couple of hours. Also, I've never bought cover upgrades using HP. I did buy 4 powered-up tokens from the current PvE daily deals, which I'd never done before. For 200 HP each: Hood B, Ares Y, LThor Y, BP B. The specific covers I got, they were worth it.
  • HailMary wrote:
    JuLi: I'm at 134K after one sweep in the current round. Starting second sweep in a couple of hours. Also, I've never bought cover upgrades using HP. I did buy 4 powered-up tokens from the current PvE daily deals, which I'd never done before. For 200 HP each: Hood B, Ares Y, LThor Y, BP B. The specific covers I got, they were worth it.
    I seem to have **** luck at this game. Never seem to get any ***s from those 200HP deals
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    HailMary wrote:
    For 200 HP each: Hood B, Ares Y, LThor Y, BP B. The specific covers I got, they were worth it.

You are a very lucky person. I've been buying the discounted ones since I got a LThor G from an event token. I drew Hood Y from one. The rest have been all over the place, but that's the only cover that I needed that I pulled. I think I got a few Awolvs and a Mhawkeye or so.
  • HailMary
    JuLi & Tannen:
    Yeah, I think my unusual luck will run out in my next purchase. That said, my event reward token luck has been abysmal, so there's a bit of balance, I suppose.

P.S. - Who's Clark G on FB?
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I've bought covers. I guess it kind of depends on what you mean by "worth it". Blush.

It was only fair seen as you gave me Juggernaut.

Hey, Juggernaut is an unstoppable force! And he looks like Ram-Man from He-Man! What's better than that?

I have the powerrrrr!
  • Seeing as how 3*s are supposed to be like a 4.5% or so chance, ya you lucked the hell out lol. Grats
    Currently sitting @143k points in the simulators likely to do it some more before bed tonight but we'll see.
    In the PvP I'm at 503 points and first but just jumped into a bracket. I likely should have jumped in tomorrow but honestly I don't really need any patch covers at all so just am adding to the alliance score and farming some HP.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Seeing as how 3*s are supposed to be like a 4.5% or so chance, ya you lucked the hell out lol. Grats
    Currently sitting @143k points in the simulators likely to do it some more before bed tonight but we'll see.
    In the PvP I'm at 503 points and first but just jumped into a bracket. I likely should have jumped in tomorrow but honestly I don't really need any patch covers at all so just am adding to the alliance score and farming some HP.
    Shittt I'm sitting at 134k now. So hard to farm this sim. I think they upped the difficulty. Previous PvEs had always been a breeze
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Seeing as how 3*s are supposed to be like a 4.5% or so chance, ya you lucked the hell out lol. Grats
    I have to admit, with the covers I've pulled, I was actually wondering if odds were tweaked for bought event tokens. Good/bad to know they aren't. Now I don't want to buy any more, since I think it'll be a useless one, and I'd rather get my useless tokens from placement. icon_razz.gif

Also, great job on your current score! I hope I can hit 143K after tonight's sweep.
  • JulietLima wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    tinykitty I'm sitting at 134k now. So hard to farm this sim. I think they upped the difficulty. Previous PvEs had always been a breeze

Oh lmao here's the kicker for ya. I was goofing off and was splatting random teams into the lvl 190ish hard mode patch/punisher/doom node to lower my pve MMR right?
    Somehow I managed to actually beat it with 85OBW/77IM40/29MHawkeye(69w/buffs)
    Then even though it crushed OBW And put IM40 to 300hp the node jumped to lvl 220!
    *facepaw*
    Seriously IceIX I gotta wonder about this scaling system lmao....
  • I think it was the final tourney before alliances kicked in, I pulled 7 Caps in a row on the event tokens. Quit the tourney.

edit: sorry, that should have been a 7.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    I think it was the final tourney before alliances kicked in, I pulled 7 Caps in a row on the event tokens. Quit the tourney.

edit: sorry, that should have been a 7.

Lol 7 in a row!