DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• His name is LazyThor. So let it be written, so let it be done.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Rajjeq wrote:
    His name is LazyThor. So let it be written, so let it be done.
    Awww, but that hurts Thor, the Rounder's feelings. icon_razz.gif

Also, I like the mental image of him sitting at the Asgardian feast table, giant sous-vide alien drumstick in fist, drunkenly shouting "MORE THOR! RAWR!" with his mouth full.

So there! icon_twisted.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    I really wish there was a way to turn off passive-ability animations. Chewing through LR seed teams is tiresome when literally every AWolv tile-match triggers Anger in the loaner Hulk.

In other news, went up to 610 in Lord of Thunder, and it looks like my MMR is temporarily very nice: mostly fighting 1* teams with loaner MoreThors... using my buffed L77 MoreThor + 2* core. icon_e_biggrin.gif Fun fact: in comparing my buffed MoreThor against my L77 Thor, it looks like MoreThor's attacks likely have more damage than Thor's at the same level.

I am so jealous of your MMR. Been tanking for days, I'm still at a min 3 x 85 level. I can take 'm, but it takes more time.

It's definitely lazythor.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    allorin wrote:

P.s. TheLadder was top of my bracket, by quite some margin. I aspire to that guy's ability at this game.

erm LR's are a single bracket tourney free for all

Ah, wheeesht. You know what I mean. icon_twisted.gif
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    I am so jealous of your MMR. Been tanking for days, I'm still at a min 3 x 85 level. I can take 'm, but it takes more time.

It's definitely lazythor.

I was very surprised by my MMR. I guess D3's MMR monkeys saw my 3xL141 matchups in FD and flipped their s--- (or threw it, I guess).

Also, MoreThor would like you to know that you are on his hit list... as soon as he finishes his nap, because he is le tired.
  • Just got myself a black hulk and a punisher cover out of the lightning round. So a hulk cover and 500 ISO basically icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    Just got myself a black hulk and a punisher cover out of the lightning round. So a hulk cover and 500 ISO basically icon_e_smile.gif

Black Hulk cover is the only one you want anyway. Totally worth it. Gratz!
  • This must have been the longest i have been away from Mpq today. I missed you so much. But sometimes life gets in the way. Stupid life. Anyway im back and hope you forgive me? *kisses iphone*
  • 3 points to make

1- i cant even bear to look at my sig pic knowing the mistake, and my laptop refuses to turn on today so HM could you be a dear and provide me with a link to your pic so i can save it?

2- i now have 2300HP, the most i ever had lol i was saving up to buy a slot but we all know what happened there icon_e_smile.gif i am so far resisting the urge to buy the daily deal for 100/200 but don't know how long i can hold out.

3- im typing this in the bath.therefore i am naked. Except for the socks i am wearing.

4-
  • Hey guys! Sorry to butt in =P But thanks for having me!

Can I have a sexy signature too?
  • HailMary
    1- i cant even bear to look at my sig pic knowing the mistake, and my laptop refuses to turn on today so HM could you be a dear and provide me with a link to your pic so i can save it?
    Right-click, copy image URL. Ya don't even need to save it, ya buffoon. icon_razz.gif
    2- i now have 2300HP, the most i ever had lol i was saving up to buy a slot but we all know what happened there icon_e_smile.gif i am so far resisting the urge to buy the daily deal for 100/200 but don't know how long i can hold out.
    I know, right? Though... I was only up to 900 HP. So, now, for the first time, I have two extra slots in my roster. Like, holy minicats!

Again, thanks, dlaw.
    3- im typing this in the bath.therefore i am naked. Except for the socks i am wearing.
    WHY WAS THIS NOT POINT #1?!
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Hey guys! Sorry to butt in =P But thanks for having me!

When i fix the mistake on mine, you can use it. I'm so embarrassed. But its really HailMarys fault.
  • HailMary
    JulietLima wrote:
    Hey guys! Sorry to butt in =P But thanks for having me!

There ain't no buttin' in here!

You're provisionally one of us, and said butting-in is precisely what we look for in -- nay, demand of -- members.
  • HailMary wrote:
    There ain't no buttin' in here!

You're provisionally one of us, and said butting-in is precisely what we look for in -- nay, demand of -- members.
    If more butts is what u want, u got it! LOL

BTW i've been moved up 1 bracket even tho my highest character is still an 85...so annoying... =(
  • HailMary
    JulietLima wrote:

BTW i've been moved up 1 bracket even tho my highest character is still an 85...so annoying... =(
    Hahahaha, you read my mind!

And yeah, MMR giveth, and just as easily taketh away. It pummeled me in Fearless Defenders -- my skip-tax Iso neatly canceled out my end-of-match Iso, due to skipping so many 3xL110+ teams worth 10 points each. It's now apologizing, though, with opponents 20 levels lower than me in Lord of Thunder. What are you seeing now? 2-3 L100+'s per enemy team?
  • HailMary wrote:
    JulietLima wrote:

Hahahaha, you read my mind!

And yeah, MMR giveth, and just as easily taketh away. It pummeled me in Fearless Defenders -- my skip-tax Iso neatly canceled out my end-of-match Iso, due to skipping so many 3xL110+ teams worth 10 points each. It's now apologizing, though, with opponents 20 levels lower than me in Lord of Thunder. What are you seeing now? 2-3 L100+'s per enemy team?
    Yeah that's what I'm seeing. Quite unfair tbh. It's not my fault all-85 teams can't beat my 85-85-50 team icon_razz.gif

Oh well, I can take on lvl 100s no problem. Just takes me longer to finish them off.
  • HailMary
    JulietLima wrote:
    It's not my fault all-85 teams can't beat my 85-85-50 team icon_razz.gif
    These words you write. I like them.
    JulietLima wrote:
    Oh well, I can take on lvl 100s no problem. Just takes me longer to finish them off.
    Yeah, though the bigger downside to high MMR, at least for me, is incoming attacks.
  • HailMary wrote:
    JulietLima wrote:
    It's not my fault all-85 teams can't beat my 85-85-50 team icon_razz.gif
    These words you write. I like them.
    JulietLima wrote:
    Yeah, though the bigger downside to high MMR, at least for me, is incoming attacks.
    I think I'll lay low a little, get my MMR down. For the next alliance reward tourney
  • HailMary, you're in my bracket icon_twisted.gif