DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Rajjeq wrote:
    Hmmm, that interpretation was unintended.
    Don't mind them. They just have dirty, dirty minds. You really don't want to know what TU1 is thinking about 86% of the time. icon_eek.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:
    Don't mind them. They just have dirty, dirty minds. You really don't want to know what TU1 is thinking about 86% of the time. icon_eek.gif

its 69% if you must know.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:

its 69% if you must know.

Why 69%? Is it because that is Daken's level cap?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Changed the title of this thread. We will not be out-lounged!
  • Hi Dlaw!
    286zvgp.png

And on that note **** I got noob in my bracket
    kinda wish i seen him before i made my rush to 1k points icon_e_confused.gif

Err um if I say please and thank you can I keep 1st? icon_e_wink.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Hi Dlaw!
    286zvgp.png

The really funny part is that I swear I am only iso farming! I had no intention of even trying to place in this one!

mil4ld.png
  • So on the semi related/unrelated note, anyone else notice how they put the 3* cover at 1200 again?
    Its LT and all but 1200ugh..not even going to try for that far just not worth the headache from the avalanche of -40's

also Dlaw just wondering why Iso farm here when you could in shield training? I mean yeah the iso here is the same an all but well u get what im sayin i think.
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    So on the semi related/unrelated note, anyone else notice how they put the 3* cover at 1200 again?
    Its LT and all but 1200ugh..not even going to try for that far just not worth the headache from the avalanche of -40's
    Daaaaaamn. Man, I would like to go for that, but the attackalanche would probably hit around 700 again and keep me pinned down. But hey, MN Mags at 700 points!

On a related note, I'm gonna try for top 5. I figure ending up with 2/2/1 Psylocke is more useful than 2/2/1 Ares in the longer run, since I have Thorverine and am building MoreThor. Man, a 9-cover 3* after Heroic Juggs Pt 2. I'm stoked.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    So on the semi related/unrelated note, anyone else notice how they put the 3* cover at 1200 again?

also Dlaw just wondering why Iso farm here when you could in shield training? I mean yeah the iso here is the same an all but well u get what im sayin i think.

Well, this way I also get the progression rewards for the event, and will get some indeterminate covers for placement at the end (which I will sell for more iso, unless I somehow place for a Psylocke). I used SHIELD training to tank a bit and I would have to fight up a lot to get any progression rewards.
  • Yep i completely understand what you're saying just the way you said it made me think you were perpousely yo-yoing in the event to farm was all.
    Also im not sure how much we should talk about the tatic we use as much here in the forums I've noticed that a fair number of people are starting to catch on icon_twisted.gif
  • Nah, I am not yo-yo-ing. icon_e_biggrin.gif I'm just fighting fifteen minutes or so worth of battles for the iso, then doing stuff then fifteen or so more minutes. No concentrated effort, no health packs, nothing like that. Honestly, I can go into most fights with Cmags and Punisher needing like 5 hours to heal and still come out of it with them alive. The way those two work together, I rarely ever suffer a power used against me, just tile damage.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Man I wish the lightning rounds only had one person at a time buffed. It's such a waste cause if takes forever to beat anyone.
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    Man I wish the lightning rounds only had one person at a time buffed. It's such a waste cause if takes forever to beat anyone.

This is one of those "5 red covers for Punisher" cases. Downing a ~3500 hit point Hulk for 8 AP is very sweet.

Also: I just switched to LRs for iso farming and realized that one of my first offered opponents was from another top 10 alliance, uh, Duck Them All, maybe? Anyway I had to knock his LR score on principle. After that I started checking all my opponent's alliance affiliations and targeting alliances I knew of, while leaving unaffiliated guys alone. Anyone else do this? Or am I just a spiteful person. If you really want one of those tokens it SUCKS when you get hit in LRs.
  • MTGOFerret bro omg lol that was some tough competition!
  • I was planning on just jumping up to 100 for some iso/tokens, but the opponents were pretty easy so I kept going. Ran out of time so my last fight didn't count, just got a heroic. But GOLD appears, Black Hood! Love those lucky pulls.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Hi Dlaw!
    286zvgp.png

The really funny part is that I swear I am only iso farming! I had no intention of even trying to place in this one!

mil4ld.png

I wish I had your board. I'm trying to place in this event to get add to my 3/2/2 Psylock and my top 9 are all higher than your number 2 at the moment haha.

Oeya58t.png
  • MTGOFerret bro omg lol that was some tough competition!

hmmz i might have to make that run for 1200 afterall :p
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Pats0132 wrote:

This is one of those "5 red covers for Punisher" cases. Downing a ~3500 hit point Hulk for 8 AP is very sweet.

Also: I just switched to LRs for iso farming and realized that one of my first offered opponents was from another top 10 alliance, uh, Duck Them All, maybe? Anyway I had to knock his LR score on principle. After that I started checking all my opponent's alliance affiliations and targeting alliances I knew of, while leaving unaffiliated guys alone. Anyone else do this? Or am I just a spiteful person. If you really want one of those tokens it SUCKS when you get hit in LRs.

Yup, I just made a climb to #24, then get hit twice for -57 with 2 mins to go., while I was playing one final match to consolidate. Heroic, yay. icon_e_sad.gif

P.s. TheLadder was top of my bracket, by quite some margin. I aspire to that guy's ability at this game.
  • allorin wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Pats0132 wrote:

Yup, I just made a climb to #24, then get hit twice for -57 with 2 mins to go., while I was playing one final match to consolidate. Heroic, yay. icon_e_sad.gif

P.s. TheLadder was top of my bracket, by quite some margin. I aspire to that guy's ability at this game.

erm LR's are a single bracket tourney free for all
  • HailMary
    I really wish there was a way to turn off passive-ability animations. Chewing through LR seed teams is tiresome when literally every AWolv tile-match triggers Anger in the loaner Hulk.

In other news, went up to 610 in Lord of Thunder, and it looks like my MMR is temporarily very nice: mostly fighting 1* teams with loaner MoreThors... using my buffed L77 MoreThor + 2* core. icon_e_biggrin.gif Fun fact: in comparing my buffed MoreThor against my L77 Thor, it looks like MoreThor's attacks likely have more damage than Thor's at the same level.