DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I don't have any morethor covers, not one. icon_e_sad.gif Even if I did, I'm not sure where I would put him, given my existing roster. Punisher, Hulk and magneto are pretty much a dream team. Some substitute Patch for Punisher, but I personally rate him just slightly lower.
    If I remember correctly, you just recently brought Hulk up to 141, right? Nice work! That is... an extremely intimidating team. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I have to finish leveling BP, in case the upcoming CMags/ Spiderman nerfs hit hard.
    Ah, for color coverage. Noted.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Get it? Nerfs? Hit hard? I should do stand up.
    icon_lol.gif
  • Okay commanders, guess what stupid thing I just did? Go ahead and go in game and check it for yourself.

I mean, they are pretty lenient on late mortgages, right? And credit card bills... I mean I must have some kind of consumer protection, this is America, right? My car is a Honda and they seem like such nice people, I don't think they will repossess it. And my kids totally love ramen noodles. Dry, since the water is almost certain to be turned off. I could totally repair my daughters' shoes with duct tape, if I could afford duct tape.

As long as I can charge my phone at the public library I'll be okay. Gotta play MPQ, after all.

Don't fret IceIX, I'm kidding. Except they actually DO love ramen noodles.
  • I see what you did icon_eek.gif
  • Well there goes me buying a slot lol as for ramen noodles. I am still laughing at that part lol
  • HailMary
    whiiiiistle

That's awesome!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay commanders, guess what stupid thing I just did? Go ahead and go in game and check it for yourself.

I mean, they are pretty lenient on late mortgages, right? And credit card bills... I mean I must have some kind of consumer protection, this is America, right? My car is a Honda and they seem like such nice people, I don't think they will repossess it. And my kids totally love ramen noodles. Dry, since the water is almost certain to be turned off. I could totally repair my daughters' shoes with duct tape, if I could afford duct tape.

As long as I can charge my phone at the public library I'll be okay. Gotta play MPQ, after all.

lol, anyhow if you PM me your paypal info i can donate $5 to the cause.

Also completely unrelated (I'll donate regardless) The GF is looking for a new alliance. The one i managed to get her into placed #102 or something akin to that as they lost their top 100 in the last few minutes.
    I was able to see the disappointment in her face.
    So any shot we could weasel her in or do we know any suggestions I could point her towards?
    She's not AS competitive as me and keeps away from the forums but tends to do well overall. (for example she did manage to get a fair number of DD covers O.o)
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay commanders, guess what stupid thing I just did? Go ahead and go in game and check it for yourself.

lol, anyhow if you PM me your paypal info i can donate $5 to the cause.

Also completely unrelated (I'll donate regardless) The GF is looking for a new alliance. The one i managed to get her into placed #102 or something akin to that as they lost their top 100 in the last few minutes.
    I was able to see the disappointment in her face.
    So any shot we could weasel her in or do we know any suggestions I could point her towards?
    She's not AS competitive as me and keeps away from the forums but tends to do well overall. (for example she did manage to get a fair number of DD covers O.o)

Will she be willing to meet our criteria in our new recruit post?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    sec while i double check what the reqs are. but im 90% w/e it is is likely to not be a problem
    -edit- going to take a moment as that thread seems to have poofed on me O.o
    2nd edit- found it

A sense of humour, we may call upon you to dance for our amusement.
    she does
    Treat the rest of us with respect, you may need to kiss our feet from time to time, and we don’t bathe.
    she's respectful..well usually sometimes she tickles the hell outta me icon_e_sad.gif
    Your favourite colour must be Orange BUT you must hate the fruit Orange.
    not sure what she has with the color orange but she keeps trying to convince me to paint the kitchen that color
    A strong squad is perfect but if you have just a Level 17 Bagman, that’s ok (not really)
    sure currently in the process of 2* to 3* transition
    You must call Dlaw008 SIR, and HailMary MADAM.
    she asks if she can make for it with picking on me alot icon_eek.gif
    You must be a regular forum goer as we like to talk a lot. We never shut up.
    I quote: "what do i gain from the forums that i cannot gain from interrogating ferrets" (or commanding them to say for her)

So all said and done we completely understand if she needs a diff alliance just figured to ask was all icon_e_smile.gif

-edit_ OMG LMFAO!!! I totally didnt realize that kitch was a banned word around here now. that made for a priceless response
  • IM40s blue is highly underrated, IMHO. Course, that might be my skewed view as he was my first >85 3*. icon_lol.gif

I still need one blue or yellow to complete him though... icon_e_sad.gif

Django is awesome. I realised today how driven I was to do well in FD, which I haven't felt like for ages. (I've been tired all day, as I barely slept 'cos I was buzzing from the PvP.) But I wanted to do well for the alliance. And that's all down to the great people in it.

We're 4/5ths of the way there - let's make sure the last 1/5 is just as great!
  • allorin wrote:
    IM40s blue is highly underrated, IMHO. Course, that might be my skewed view as he was my first >85 3*. icon_lol.gif

I still need one blue or yellow to complete him though... icon_e_sad.gif

Django is awesome. I realised today how driven I was to do well in FD, which I haven't felt like for ages. (I've been tired all day, as I barely slept 'cos I was buzzing from the PvP.) But I wanted to do well for the alliance. And that's all down to the great people in it.

We're 4/5ths of the way there - let's make sure the last 1/5 is just as great!

I completely agree we have an amazing group of people here, even if you ARE crazy enough to have a spaztic ferret as a mascot icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • P.s. There was me grinding my way to 1st in my Juggs bracket (won't stay there, peaked too early, but hopefully good for top ten), I look away for a couple of hours, come back and.... whoosh! All this crazy stuff going on. Five more slots to fill!

I can't turn my back on you guys for a second! icon_lol.gif
  • 5 more crazies to fill up our asylum. Things are gonna get messy in here icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tu1, really liking the sig! Good crew we have here. I'm hoping they implement in-game communication at some point also. Should add to the fun/crazy.
  • So wait a minute- Intergalactic Space Vessel is the new substitute for a fitted area of one's home? Where the cooking is done? Is that right?

And IM40's blue is actually awesome, but by the time you can use it, it has BECOME practically worthless. It turns into a 19 cost unibeam, since there are very rarely 3 foes left.

Yeah, 5 more crazies. But there is no super rush this time. We can pick and choose. Make new members provisional, etc.

I have to check Jack's FB page to see who has gotten onboard with the sharing. Ideally, we will have 20 people there when we are done. There are still ways we can watch each other's back, even when no event is ongoing. Anyone desire to be official "Facebook Sharing Coordinator"?
  • HailMary wrote:

Also, I'm aiming for an easy Ares cover in the new PvP. My MMR needs to cool down, and I've decided to build an Ares to give Thor some breathing room. Is anyone gunning for Psylocke covers?

I'm going in for Psylocke covers—I only have one of her black covers right now. I scored a big-boy Thor (green) so I'm doing okay in the Lord of Thunder tournament. Trying to win more in Heroic Mode, but uggggggggh it's hard when all the usable characters suck. I actually started lvling Cap.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    So wait a minute- Intergalactic Space Vessel is the new substitute for a fitted area of one's home? Where the cooking is done? Is that right?

No cooking necessary. You eat space food.

FOOD FROM SPACE
  • Me too, I wasnt actually going to bother much if at all with that tournament until I realised the reward was Psylocke covers and now I'm going to make a push as I have a use for all 3 covers icon_e_smile.gif
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Also, I'm aiming for an easy Ares cover in the new PvP. My MMR needs to cool down, and I've decided to build an Ares to give Thor some breathing room. Is anyone gunning for Psylocke covers?

I'm going in for Psylocke covers—I only have one of her black covers right now. I scored a big-boy Thor (green) so I'm doing okay in the Lord of Thunder tournament. Trying to win more in Heroic Mode, but uggggggggh it's hard when all the usable characters suck. I actually started lvling Cap.

Lol, me too! I've seen people write elsewhere that he is okay for goon fights, but really it's more like there is no other option for this one. No big, I'm going to be locked out of morethor covers again. I couldn't put together any kind of reasonable team this time.
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Yeah, I only have two covers of her. I think I'm gonna focus on a 3* team built with OBW in mind, though, so I"m gonna pass on Psylocke. Also, my MMR is still McKittersons.

I contemplated leveling Cap, but I figured out that my MoreThor + AWolv + MBW/MStorm combo works pretty well. Still, I'm not even sure I can get more than one MoreThor cover, since I've skipped at least one refresh.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    So wait a minute- Intergalactic Space Vessel is the new substitute for a fitted area of one's home? Where the cooking is done? Is that right?
    Yep it appears so lmao
    I have to check Jack's FB page to see who has gotten onboard with the sharing. Ideally, we will have 20 people there when we are done. There are still ways we can watch each other's back, even when no event is ongoing. Anyone desire to be official "Facebook Sharing Coordinator"?

ideally we could all "like" the FB page i made and then just make sure you're befriended to anyone that is part of it