DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Hello and thanks for adding me =) i hope we will have a great time together.

btw anyone got TS or something similare that we can use for instant communication??
    or maybe make a skype group?
  • Had guests over for most of the day. Playing now, in the 500s and moving up.
  • Ok people, I'm shielded at 646 pts and am going to have to call it a night, I have to wake up early tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
  • well heres my final score icon_e_smile.gif

unnamed.png
  • Weird structure where alliance #2 gets the same prize as alliance #50. I imagine typically 1 will be very difficult to get while 50 will be super easy.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Just popping in real quick. Unexpected stuff going on IRL. Likely radio silence till tomorrow.

Suddenly busy night + insane MMR = first shield ever, after blasting from 570 to 745. Hope I get to hang on to Top 5 at the end. icon_neutral.gif

From 80 min. before close: http://tinypic.com/r/hug2zd/8 (image too big for embed. not figuring it out atm)
  • well heres my final score icon_e_smile.gif

unnamed.png

Tough crowd. I actually hit Bugpop a couple of times, as he was worth 30-35 points when I was trying to go for fast points. Dunno whether he was shielded or not at the time, but he attacked me once after I was shielded.
    Rajjeq wrote:
    Weird structure where alliance #2 gets the same prize as alliance #50. I imagine typically 1 will be very difficult to get while 50 will be super easy.
    Yeah, I expect they will introduce more ranks into it eventually, since it feels like there's very little competition unless you're trying for #1.
    HailMary wrote:
    Hope I get to hang on to Top 5 at the end. icon_neutral.gif
    Top 10 gets the same covers as top 5 anyway (only 500 iso difference which can be easily earned) so you should be safe.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Yeah thanks gang for helping get an extra black panther cover. Currently 4th and now top 9 in my heroic mission. Getting some thor and panther covers plus tons of ISO
  • Well the first alliance tourny is nearly over and i must thank you all, even the guys on provisional basis icon_e_smile.gif we did very well considering we are just having a bit of fun and not one of the super competitive groups who want to crush everybody. We all got a few covers, HP and iso so cant complain. Mainly we had fun and thats all that matters...mostly icon_e_smile.gif

We may be regrouping a little for the next one so we shall see how it goes but a special thanks to Doug,Cleo,Temp and Allorin too as we they helped make this fantastic group. Now if you must excuse me, these onions are hurting my eyes.
  • I finished over 650 in top 5. I wish there was a final rankings open for a couple of minutes after events end. Even better would be a History screen where you could see how you placed in all prior events.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    HailMary better come out of this intact, Ferret:

OMG LOL!
    The gf is now looking me like I've completely gone off the rails.
    Edited to cut the huge image
  • Well guys, great showing and congratulations to all! Pound for pound, we appear to be the second deadliest predator in the wild. Did anyone manage to grab a screen cap of the alliance standings right before close of business? I'm curious what the final point tallies looked like, and I spent the evening at the carnival growing nauseous on spinning rides beside my happy children. St. Patrick's Day in Arizona is fun. TU1: hope you lifted a pint or two!

I can't describe to you all how happy I am that this new tourney has no alliance rewards. I do not currently own a Lazy Thor and fighting one of these things with two high level guys and one loaner is no fun; I know from experience. Iso farming and nothing else for me in this one boys. At least I can take my classic magneto off the shelf again. Maybe I will get in some Titanfall over the next couple of days, after all.
  • Well done Djangoliers! Awesome first tourney, I'm so proud of this alliance and its ethos already, and we've only just begun!

Great to wake up to three BPs this morning. I ended up being shunted out if top 5 for a top 10 finish (why oh why can't the game just say "you ended with a ranking of #"), but perfectly happy with that. More importantly, great to see you all celebrating your individual and collective successes in here.

Go Django!
  • HailMary
    Great job on the inaugural Alliance tournament, Djangoliers!

We had a lot of fun, and performed spectacularly well, too! It looks like we ended up #8 overall, surpassed only by larger, more hardcore alliances. ( http://bit.ly/1eJAmEs - courtesy of Emeryt. Shhh, don't inform him of his generosity. icon_e_wink.gif )

After an unexpectedly busy night, coming back to three BP covers and a few thousand Iso was awesome. But, our alliance will always, first and foremost, be about having fun with friends. Royally kicking **** is a nice bonus. After all, as Confucius famously said: "DuJour means friendship!"

Team Django!
  • Please add me. My id is gari. Usually I am rank 10-50.
  • Good job guys and congrats on the top 10 finish! Dig the sig!
  • theapropos wrote:
    Please add me. My id is gari. Usually I am rank 10-50.

Hi, we're not recruiting at the moment. We're likely to run another recruitment drive when the next Alliance event kicks off. Thanks.
  • Damn good performance, grats on top 10. And Ferret, stop leapfrogging me in Juggernaut, my back hurts. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Sugarman wrote:
    Good job guys and congrats on the top 10 finish! Dig the sig!

Thanks Sugarman, I absolutely love your sig. There's a great future villain to add to the roster!
  • HailMary
    Thanks, Sugarman & Moghwyn!

scAvengers did an incredible job, as well!

P.S. - I may steal the transparency idea from your sig at some point. icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_biggrin.gif