DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Veikka wrote:
    Lady or gentleman, doesn't make any difference. I am not dating here.

Oh, me either, I'm married.
  • I'll pay for a spot too. Would like to join a good clan. I have a good 3 star roster just need more ISO.
  • Veikka wrote:
    btw. whats the price for another alliance slot?

Next slot will cost us 1600 HP.
    FoxMulder wrote:
    fritejay wrote:
    Oh cute ^^ Why don't you called Scully ?

I chose a masculine screen name because when I joined MPQ and the forum, I wasn't sure if there would be a woman-hating bro-culture on here, and didn't want to put myself at risk for misogynist attacks. That doesn't seem to be the case, though, as far as I can tell, so I figured I could tell the truth to the alliance. Hopefully I haven't made a mistake by doing that...

I've not seen anything untoward on the forums, we are certainly trying to be a friendly bunch.
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Veikka wrote:
    Lady or gentleman, doesn't make any difference. I am not dating here.

Oh, me either, I'm married.

I'll be married in 6 days icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tempest wrote:

I'll be married in 6 days icon_e_smile.gif

Congratulations!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Tempest: Congratulations on the impending wedding!
    fritejay wrote:
    Also i'm already a sl*t because of my status ((S.H.I.E.L.D.) "trainee" means bi*ch in french icon_lol.gif )
    I'm actually disappointed that the etymology of "trainee" doesn't seem to trace back to France. That would've been awesome. icon_lol.gif

In my mind right now, there's a guy with a terribly stereotypical French accent saying "Ze English language? Oui, it was hilarious French prank!"
    FoxMulder wrote:
    I chose a masculine screen name because when I joined MPQ and the forum, I wasn't sure if there would be a woman-hating bro-culture on here, and didn't want to put myself at risk for misogynist attacks. That doesn't seem to be the case, though, as far as I can tell, so I figured I could tell the truth to the alliance. Hopefully I haven't made a mistake by doing that...
    Yep, makes sense. I frankly didn't expect you to indicate your gender here, but the D3P forum does seem to be pretty cool about such things.
  • Tempest will it be bold to ask you to sneak in a few games of MPQ on your wedding day? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Congrats on the wedding. Good luck. Wow that's a lot of hero points.
  • Veikka wrote:
    2usaqeb.jpg

btw. whats the price for another alliance slot?
    Slots were on a sliding scale
    6th is 500 (1st paid)
    7th 600
    8th 700
    Ext ect
    Right now we have 15 so would cost 1500hp
  • Okay, I'm an idiot. How do I post a picture here? Want to post my screen shot.
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    Okay, I'm an idiot. How do I post a picture here? Want to post my screen shot.

If you already have the screenshot just use tinyurl dot com to host it the use the IMG link they give you here
  • Tempest will it be bold to ask you to sneak in a few games of MPQ on your wedding day? icon_e_smile.gif

I'll try, just bare in mind that if I get caught you might not see me for a while... or ever again icon_lol.gif

Fox - I used tinypic.com just upload the screen shot to there and then it will provide you with a link that you can then paste into a forum post that shows your pic.
  • Thanks for the help!

Took this screenshot a bit ago:

1199w87.png

Shielded at 10th, when I started getting attacked faster than I could advance.
  • HailMary better come out of this intact, Ferret:

32zm2ar.png
  • Oh my god that was big. I'm still learning all this technical stuff. Sorry.

This, I remember:

10 print "Doug ";
    20 goto 10
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    Shielded at 10th, when I started getting attacked faster than I could advance.

Seems like everyone started shielding fairly early in this event, so the remaining players get hit over and over & need to shield too. I left it a bit late, because the top 10 except me were all shielded with about 5-6 hours to go, so it was a struggle trying to reach the 50 HP at 900 points I had been aiming for. I reached 844 but might try to push a little higher later, but not if it costs more in shields than I would earn from the reward.
    Sometimes if you shield early you get overtaken by lots of people, but at other times if you shield early it can extremely hard for others to catch up if the shield lurgy starts to spread.
  • I didn't even know Phantron was in my bracket.

fns1ed.jpg
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Just unshielded at rank 15. Scored another 150 points and reshielded at rank 3. Happy with that. Don't want to risk trying for first.
  • Got a +15 defense victory while shielded so on 859 now. Another 3 of those and perhaps I can get 900 points icon_razz.gif
  • 43 guys waiting to get on the team lol Sorry HailMary but your gonna have to leave, take your belongings and get out. Please leave your blue BP cover at the door icon_e_smile.gif
  • That defense victory encouraged me to go for 900 once the shield expired:
    83ZvdtP.jpg?1
    Managed to reach it without incident, but have been hit a few times after I re-shielded. That'll probably be my final score unless I notice someone go for a late push who doesn't seem to be hit by the mob.