DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Hi guys

I'm addicted to the game and in the top 20 in the current tournament with 500+ points. I'd like to join and I can pay for another slot if you'd like. I'm on day 140, with a good roster.

My username is hams83736.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw: Rock on, dude!

I like that every alliance above us on the leaderboards has 19+ members (except for SHIELD, but they're SHIELD). We're awesome.

I've seen Sockid more than a few times, too, as well as several SHIELD members. Tanking has apparently been ineffective. icon_neutral.gif
  • Heh. My red node, the counter-retaliation, is jozier, from Shield. He's pushing hard. By the time I hit him back He may be worth the points I need for Psylocke. I think this event has pushed up scores and made the progression rewards attainable.
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Heh. My red node, the counter-retaliation, is jozier, from Shield. He's pushing hard. By the time I hit him back He may be worth the points I need for Psylocke. I think this event has pushed up scores and made the progression rewards attainable.
    Nice.

Bubbleboy (of SHIELD) has hit me at least 7 times with triple L141's. At this point, it's just "Sigh, of course it's him again."
  • I was hit for 47 before i shielded by some guy with a team of 50's icon_e_sad.gif either he is amazing at mpq or he burned through a lot of boosts. That's the most points i ever lost before in one game lol

On a brighter note, ive already lowered my mmr for the next pvp and will be facing level 20's. Almost feel like a bully beating the little guys but i remember that BULLYING IS NOT COOL.

so kids stay in school and don't do drugs.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    I was about to get to 800 and got hit with storm who stunned me then three thor moves in a row and killed me. Then I lost 3 matches while I was fighting and now in the high 600. So I shielded and will come out with an hr left to see if I can grab a top 5 and get more rewards. If not might have to shield again to stay in top 10. Now will be doing the juggs tournie to get me closer to the top while I wait.
  • Lmao just realized that #2 in my bracket is a member of ours icon_e_smile.gif
    Mealich at 722. (Grats/hi/welcome to the alliance btw)
    Not sure if they plan to try to fight me for it or not but I'd hate to see Worst case and have the zombies claw 'em down :/
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Lmao just realized that #2 in my bracket is a member of ours icon_e_smile.gif
    Not sure if they plan to try to fight me for it or not but I'd hate to see Worst case and have the zombies claw 'em down :/

he isn't a member, just in the approval list lol so its ok if you wanna attack him haha

the top 5 have shielded in my bracket. I hope its an 8 hour shield for them and they don't plan on making any moves.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Lmao just realized that #2 in my bracket is a member of ours icon_e_smile.gif

he isn't a member, just in the approval list lol so its ok if you wanna attack him haha

the top 5 have shielded in my bracket. I hope its an 8 hour shield for them and they don't plan on making any moves.

Ahhh gotcha well that's interesting because when I click on his name in the leaderboards is showed up as one of us. I guess its good to know that pending membership acts that way
  • Noob question time icon_e_smile.gif

How do I take a screen print on the steam version of MPQ anyone know?

I just hit over 1K in FD icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    How do you know your mmr score and who u will face
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    How do you know your mmr score and who u will face

i retreat from shield training about 50 times to lower my mmr before each pvp tourney and end up facing low level teams until i get like 400-500 points icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    Noob question time icon_e_smile.gif

ummm haven't a clue. Maybe the print screen button lol
  • Tempest wrote:
    Noob question time icon_e_smile.gif

"f12" simply ^^
  • Hi everyone

Thanks for accepting me to the alliance. I'm an avid player and I'm gonna work hard to contribute.

Thanks again!
  • HailMary
    Hi everyone

Thanks for accepting me to the alliance. I'm an avid player and I'm gonna work hard to contribute.

Thanks again!
    Welcome!

Good to have you onboard! Lookin' forward to your contributions! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Hi everyone

Thanks again!
    Welcome!

Good to have you onboard! Lookin' forward to your contributions! icon_e_biggrin.gif

welcome to the craziest alliance around
  • HailMary
    welcome to the craziest alliance around

This is true. Some of us are not known for their wisdom. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • I don't think I can pass MTGOFerret this time and I don't have any plans for that. I am pretty sure that I will be attacked heavily after I break my shield. storm 85/punisher 141/spidey 128. no attack backs and second now:)
  • Finally got the screen print working, turned out that the steam overlay had somehow become deactivated so it wasnt working when I hit F12. All sorted now icon_e_smile.gif