DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• If there is any slot available do let me know .
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    I'm at #1 with 599 pts, and am now getting literally the same four people in my Forest node, and am regularly seeing teams with one or two L141s (like all-maxed Patch/Punisher/OBW). Debating whether I should start burning health packs, or call it a night in FD so I don't get a slew of overnight retaliations.
  • Should have retreated some more lol im shielded for a couple hours, gonna sleep for a bit then wake up when everyone else is asleep and try and get another 100 points again. I have only been attacked once so far. It is a strange bracket im in. People are pushing but then getting attacked and dropping down again. The guy in 2nd must be ready to kill himself. He gets like 20 points then loses 25. Ooops lol
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Yeah I was 9 overall and I went out with my gf and then I was 130. Now in the 50s and trying to do the juggernaut one as well. However got a psylocke today. Very happy since didn't get a character I can use in over a week.
  • hi all I am pushing... same as unwise dont think I will be doing well in jugg tournament my thoughts in doing well if we factor in scaling requires lvl 85 Wolverine and a very high lvl ironman 40. Need to evaluate how much usage of these 2 heroes in future before pumping iso into them. E.g I prefer to pump the iso into punisher.
  • HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Would this alliance be open to adding another member?

My stats:...

I play for reals everyday. Except for the pay-events, I participate in everything. Even if the rewards look ****/uninteresting, events are good for the iso.
    Your roster looks good: solid 2* core transitioning to 3*. I'm curious: how long have you been playing? i.e. what day are you on? Django was founded upon dedication and good communication, so if you can swing that, we'll look at serious consideration.

I've been playing since around November/December; I'm on day 118. I'm really into the game, and check into the forums pretty frequently, so I can definitely swing dedication and communication.
  • hi all I am pushing... same as unwise dont think I will be doing well in jugg tournament my thoughts in doing well if we factor in scaling requires lvl 85 Wolverine and a very high lvl ironman 40. Need to evaluate how much usage of these 2 heroes in future before pumping iso into them. E.g I prefer to pump the iso into punisher.

Eh it can be pretty rough but I've been running the tourney with a 1 cover lazythor Lvl 69 IM40 and lvl 50storm.
    And have been able to clear every node.
    Sure an 85 wovlie would be amazing but I sold mine during the fun balance to get a huge jump in I so for my patch.
    24ccbh0.jpg

Also I haven't joined FD yet but plan to when I wake up in the morning.
  • You guys are awesome! I'm in first place I my bracket at 964 and shielded for the night. I can't believe we're almost in the top ten when we only have twelve members and not everyone has even started yet! Kudos. I'm pushing hard on this one, both for alliance points and also because I think it may just be possible to get the 1100 point Psylocke reward in this one.

I am seeing WalkYourPath repeatedly in my nodes. I don't suppose we could catch SHIELD for no. 1, but I considered trying to knock his score down a few points. I skipped him, though because he was only worth 15 or so points to me and at my score that would bring him up more than he would lose.

I am pretty sure we can top 50 this one without a sweat. Top ten might be nice just for the recognition, though, so people see us when they click the 'view leaders' button.

Good night, all. Nice job today. IceIX, I swear you guys timed this event just to keep me from playing Titanfall!
  • I dropped down mine but in gonna make a push and hopefully reach 800 and shield for the rest. Id be quite happy with 800,considering all the attacks happening lol it probably won't be enough for 1st as i have a member of shield in my bracket. Damn. But if i don't get top 10 with 800 id be surprised. With iso id be able to level punisher to 108 icon_e_wink.gif

Keep up the great work guys. We are the only team besides Spider-men in the top 20 with 12 guys so we are doing awesome. People will notice us soon no doubt icon_e_wink.gif
  • Im leading my bracket with 915 at the moment.

Alliance is up to rank 13, keep up the good work icon_e_smile.gif
  • I had three attacks overnight. Lost 10 points twice, and gained 26 points in the third. icon_lol.gif
  • ALL MEMBERS: So the first alliance based tourny is nearly over and heres what you need to do. Because we have no way of seeing each others points yet,a SCREENSHOT will be needed and posted here to show your point tally,either at the end or when you shield for your final place. This way we can see if we have anybody who didn't join or play,and if that happens..... YOU GET WHIPPED AND WE FIND SOMEONE ELSE icon_e_wink.gif

TOP 10 right now so keep it up guys and have fun. And kick some ****.
  • Hi I'm looking to join a strong alliance and can pay for a slot if needed.

IGN: Ballatician

My roster has maxed covers for Punisher (141), Spidey (115), IM40 (128), Ragnarok(105), C.Magneto (90), Patch (60), Dr. Doom (52), and close to max for the rest of the 3*.

Please let me know if there would be space for me in your alliance. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Hey guys !
    Your team look awesome ^^
    Even with 12 people inside you're 10 in the leaderboard, great job !

If you still need help, and i'm sure you do...i really could help the team.
    I got 31 covers (only Juggernaut, yelena, hawkeye classic, and Venom i don't have...i think useless for the moment) :
    -Punisher (122-> can lvl up to 141)
    -Daredevil (89-> i know you're not fan ^^ and i usely don't use him a lot...but it's cool to change sometimes !)
    -OBW (85)
    -Storm classic (85)
    -Woverine astonishing (85)
    -Wolverine patch (77)
    -Thor 2* (73->85)
    -Magneto MN (73->85)
    -Captain (71->85)
    -Daken (69)
    -IM 40 (64-> 77)

And if you need some 600hp for open a new spot in the alliance, i will be glad to help you guys !
    Oh and i forget to say but Walkyourpath from the S.H.I.E.L.D team is in my bracket ^^ 1st one (i'm 5 at the moment).
  • Forget to say as well my nickname on MPQ is the same : fritejay ^^
    So you could easily see my roster...and maybe engage me !

Long life to MPQ icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Holy mother of a goat, I got attacked for 200 points overnight. A SHIELD member attacked me... a helluva lot.icon_lol.gif

Just got back up to 600 as a start, though my nodes are mostly cycling through L100+ teams from the top five ranked Alliances. icon_neutral.gif
  • Pats0132
    I am 18 and 34 in the two tournies. Hoping to get top ten to get more black panther covers and thor covers. At 590 at the moment.
  • I'm think I'm gonna need to write down alliance members on a piece of paper. Almost attacked Pats123 but thought the name looked familiar & found them in alliance roster. Will be much easier to glance down at a piece of paper when I'm unsure rather than going through the UI to find out. Maybe the UI should indicate players that are in your alliance, which is especially important for alliance events.
  • Sitting at 746 and 1st at the moment. Would be 800+ cept my last match I made the the mistake of using patch into an epic computer cascade of doom icon_e_surprised.gif . Will push further in approx 30mins.
  • Pats0132
    Before you click on the matchup it Tells you what alliance they are part of.