DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tempest wrote:
    Finally got the screen print working, turned out that the steam overlay had somehow become deactivated so it wasnt working when I hit F12. All sorted now icon_e_smile.gif

Cool for you icon_e_smile.gif
    Could we have a sexy view of that 1k soon ?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Tempest: Awesome. I especially like that you're beating BubbleBoy. icon_lol.gif

In other news, I now officially know what "MMR Hell" feels like. icon_redface.gif Hovering just under 700 in FD right now.

I may have pushed a bit too hard in Hulk and Hood for even TU1's mad genius. icon_razz.gif
  • I think im about to lose my 1st place. Akboyce and bugpop are right behind me and they keep fighting and shielding, fighting and shielding. Ugh wish i could use more than one shield lol oh well top 10 it is
  • Nice one Tempesto icon_e_biggrin.gif

:applause:
  • I think im about to lose my 1st place. Akboyce and bugpop are right behind me and they keep fighting and shielding, fighting and shielding. Ugh wish i could use more than one shield lol oh well top 10 it is

Yeah...i really hate that, but this is the game mechanics for some players since they had shields icon_e_confused.gif
  • I try as more as i can to avoid DjangoUnbuffed teamates...I've already notice Verne twice.

Don't worry about it. Remember, we're about more than being #1.

Tempest - well done! You've set the bar.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Tempest: Awesome. I especially like that you're beating BubbleBoy. icon_lol.gif

In other news, I now officially know what "MMR Hell" feels like. icon_redface.gif Hovering just under 700 in FD right now.

I may have pushed a bit too hard in Hulk and Hood for even TU1's mad genius. icon_razz.gif

Careful lass thar be sharks hunting in he waters
    313r89e.png
    fritejay wrote:
    I try as more as i can to avoid DjangoUnbuffed teamates...I've already notice Verne twice.
    I wouldn't worry about it "too much" unless that person is on the verge of a reward tier since apparently the zero sum system got pushed waaay up and even a -38 pts loss gains the attacker 40 pts.
    (Keep in mind I'm not advocating we attack alliance members,in fact actively discourage this, but do acknowledge that there will be times when they are your only viable target)
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    313r89e.png
    Son of a kitty. Haven't seen you from my end yet, but Polarity regularly shows up in my nodes.

P.S. - To clear up probable confusion, esp. from Djangoliers (Boom. Named.), I'm a guy. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • fritejay wrote:
    I try as more as i can to avoid DjangoUnbuffed teamates...I've already notice Verne twice.

Ack, I thought I wrote down everyone's name in the alliance, but somehow I missed yours! I know you kept showing up in my queue, but can't remember if I ever attacked. If so, apologies!
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    fritejay wrote:

Ack, I thought I wrote down everyone's name in the alliance, but somehow I missed yours! I know you kept showing up in my queue, but can't remember if I ever attacked. If so, apologies!
    To be blunt, fritejay isn't an Alliance member. Feel free to avoid him anyway, if you'd like, but it's all the same to the alliance.
  • HailMary wrote:

P.S. - To clear up probable confusion, esp. from Djangoliers (Boom. Named.), I'm a guy. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Noooo what ??? You're a guy ??? Really ??? What a shame...no women in the team ???
    The end of the world is now !!!

Ok i'm going tomorrow to undergo a plastic surgery icon_lol.gif
  • fritejay wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Noooo what ??? You're a guy ??? Really ??? What a shame...no women in the team ???

I'm actually a lady, so you at least have one woman on the team.
  • Also i'm already a sl*t because of my status ((S.H.I.E.L.D.) "trainee" means bi*ch in french icon_lol.gif )
  • HailMary wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    313r89e.png
    Son of a kitty. Haven't seen you from my end yet, but Polarity regularly shows up in my nodes.

Err well works either way for my last comment *grins*
    Lol
    But um yeah...I urm did some unfathomable things to my MMR icon_eek.gif

And on that note I plan this week to farm a tinykitty load of Iso doing the same thing if we have **** for events.
    I sure as hell am not going to bust my **** in two heroics that don't help the alliance, One is more then enough.
    only doing the current one cuz I challenged myself to finish the whole thing then was top ten and well my competitive streak kinda screwed me there lol,but even with that said we will see if I get fed up with the heroic or it ends first.
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    fritejay wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

I'm actually a lady, so you at least have one woman on the team.

Oh cute ^^ Why don't you called Scully ?
    Too bad i'm not yet in the team ...
  • 2usaqeb.jpg

btw. whats the price for another alliance slot?
  • fritejay wrote:

I chose a masculine screen name because when I joined MPQ and the forum, I wasn't sure if there would be a woman-hating bro-culture on here, and didn't want to put myself at risk for misogynist attacks. That doesn't seem to be the case, though, as far as I can tell, so I figured I could tell the truth to the alliance. Hopefully I haven't made a mistake by doing that...
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    FoxMulder wrote:
    fritejay wrote:

I chose a masculine screen name because when I joined MPQ and the forum, I wasn't sure if there would be a woman-hating bro-culture on here, and didn't want to put myself at risk for misogynist attacks. That doesn't seem to be the case, though, as far as I can tell, so I figured I could tell the truth to the alliance. Hopefully I haven't made a mistake by doing that...

Lady or gentleman, doesn't make any difference. I am not dating here.