DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• seems that everyone is waiting for the new alliance event. ..
  • Now that HailMary will be absent for a few days, (obviously our alliance is just not that important to him) i think we should take a vote on who to replace him with. And if they are good enough then we can help Cleo find a new alliance. Sound good yes? icon_e_wink.gif

edit:don't expect a farewell party either
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Yep, so, I'm hoping that the Alliance PvE isn't during this coming week, because I'll be in Orlando, FL for Mar 24-29, during which I'll be largely MPQ-silent. I might be able to squeeze in some playtime and check in on the Emerald Lounge in the evenings, but that'll be about it. icon_neutral.gificon_e_smile.gif

Also, nice job in LOT, Tempest!
  • HailMary wrote:
    Yep, so, I'm hoping that the Alliance PvE isn't during this coming week, because I'll be in Orlando, FL for Mar 24-29, during which I'll be largely MPQ-silent. I might be able to squeeze in some playtime and check in on the Emerald Lounge in the evenings, but that'll be about it. icon_neutral.gificon_e_smile.gif

Ehh we should be okay it's why be brought Mimmer in ( to pick up your slack) icon_e_surprised.gificon_twisted.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Ehh we should be okay it's why be brought Mimmer in ( to pick up your slack) icon_e_surprised.gificon_twisted.gif

i lol'd
  • HailMary wrote:

I love Orlando! WDW & Univeral are fun.
  • I tried to tank the Lord of Thunder tourney but that failed...

Too many 100 teams losing to my **** team (I don't even know why =( )
    So I just thought I'd get me some psylocke =P
  • Divine Champions: am i the only one who wants those Doom covers? Judging by the chat in general this is going to be everybodys tanking event. Could be an easy event for once. Be nice to get my Doom to 8 covers icon_e_wink.gif is he worth levelling up to 100? I like the look of him tbh
    These will be my first Doom covers and I'm excited about it! As a character, I love Doom so I don't mind spending HP to open a slot for this guy. Doom and CMags are who I'm
    HailMary wrote:
    Yep, so, I'm hoping that the Alliance PvE isn't during this coming week, because I'll be in Orlando, FL for Mar 24-29, during which I'll be largely MPQ-silent. I might be able to squeeze in some playtime and check in on the Emerald Lounge in the evenings, but that'll be about it. icon_neutral.gificon_e_smile.gif]
    DISNEY WORLD?!
  • HailMary
    Rajjeq wrote:
    Yeah, I haven't been there in... a long time. So long, in fact, that I'd already pulled out my "hit the beach" stuff before I remembered that Orlando was landlocked. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    DISNEY WORLD?!
    I do like Epcot. Not real big on the rest of DisneyWorld, though. And yep, definitely doing Universal.
    JulietLima wrote:
    I tried to tank the Lord of Thunder tourney but that failed...

Too many 100 teams losing to my tinykitty team (I don't even know why =( )
    I've never tried tanking a PvP. It feels like the unbracketed, frenetic nature of LRs leaves you more open to attacks.

Also, I've literally never seen a L100+ attack fail against me. Weird.
  • HailMary wrote:
    I've never tried tanking a PvP. It feels like the unbracketed, frenetic nature of LRs leaves you more open to attacks.

I think they just got unlucky. Fighting thor, obw and mstorm can cascade against u if u get a bad beat.

I'll do more lightning rounds to tank then. Never used to do them. Too much pressure
  • HailMary wrote:
    Rajjeq wrote:
    Yeah, I haven't been there in... a long time. So long, in fact, that I'd already pulled out my "hit the beach" stuff before I remembered that Orlando was landlocked. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    DISNEY WORLD?!
    I do like Epcot. Not real big on the rest of DisneyWorld, though. And yep, definitely doing Universal.
    JulietLima wrote:
    I tried to tank the Lord of Thunder tourney but that failed...

Too many 100 teams losing to my tinykitty team (I don't even know why =( )

First of all, how do you know what level your failed attackers were? Do you just recognize the names of the players?

Second of all, never been to Disney World, but I took my two daughters to Disney Land in March last year. It was literally the most fun I had my entire life. It was relatively quiet and most rides had a 5 minute or less wait, some we were able to just turn around and repeat immediately. Everything was so exciting to them and it was a genuine joy to observe. A funny thing, though, we actually did get stuck in the small world ride for about half an hour because of some technical glitch and the song continued to play throughout. It was like I was living in some demented stand-up comic's routine.
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    First of all, how do you know what level your failed attackers were? Do you just recognize the names of the players?
    Could be a roster check. I don't think proactively attacking with a tank team is an MMR-tanking maneuver.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    A funny thing, though, we actually did get stuck in the small world ride for about half an hour because of some technical glitch and the song continued to play throughout. It was like I was living in some demented stand-up comic's routine.
    Hahahahaha, dear goodness, that's some serious nightmare fuel. Good to hear about your good times at Disneyland, though!
  • HailMary
    JulietLima wrote:
    I think they just got unlucky. Fighting thor, obw and mstorm can cascade against u if u get a bad beat.
    Ah, I see. I always kill OBW first, then MStorm, but by that point, their Thor can occasionally pull off a Call the Storm with some lucky MStorm-aided cascades.
    JulietLima wrote:
    I'll do more lightning rounds to tank then. Never used to do them. Too much pressure
    Yep, I've done exactly 4 LRs for actual placements. I primarily use them for tanking, though I should push in more of them, now that I need to strictly focus on 3* progression.
  • HailMary wrote:
    JulietLima wrote:
    Ah, I see. I always kill OBW first, then MStorm, but by that point, their Thor can occasionally pull off a Call the Storm with some lucky MStorm-aided cascades.
    Same order of kill. Sometimes I miss a match-5 like a noob, AI takes it and I'm just screaming in my room as I get pummeled into oblivion. I cannot believe that I rage playing a mobile game hehe icon_razz.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:

Second of all, never been to Disney World, but I took my two daughters to Disney Land in March last year. It was literally the most fun I had my entire life. It was relatively quiet and most rides had a 5 minute or less wait, some we were able to just turn around and repeat immediately. Everything was so exciting to them and it was a genuine joy to observe. A funny thing, though, we actually did get stuck in the small world ride for about half an hour because of some technical glitch and the song continued to play throughout. It was like I was living in some demented stand-up comic's routine.
    If they were revenge hits, I'd recognize them. Also, my bracket's all 100s so it's fair to assume that the folks hitting me are 100s as well.

PS: Never go to HK Disneyland. It sucks icon_e_sad.gif
  • JulietLima wrote:
    PS: Never go to HK Disneyland. It sucks icon_e_sad.gif

I've been to LA and Tokyo Disneyland, and to Hong Kong, but never to Hong Kong Disneyland. I've been to Hong Kong 20 times, at least, both before and after the turnover. I used to be in the Navy, I was stationed on a ship out of Japan.
  • Ugh placed top 20 and top 8 today only to get completely skunked with 3 tokens i didnt need :-/ well at least my baby spiderman is getting some extra covers icon_eek.gif.
    Really wish they would make the hero LRs like the villians so we knew what we were getting.
    So how's everyone else's day been?

• 3- im typing this in the bath.therefore i am naked. Except for the socks i am wearing.

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Why are you wearing socks in the bath?!
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Ugh placed top 20 and top 8 today only to get completely skunked with 3 tokens i didnt need :-/ well at least my baby spiderman is getting some extra covers icon_eek.gif.
    Really wish they would make the hero LRs like the villians so we knew what we were getting.
    omg so jealous. i can never seem to get any spiderman covers zzz
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Ugh placed top 20 and top 8 today only to get completely skunked with 3 tokens i didnt need :-/ well at least my baby spiderman is getting some extra covers icon_eek.gif.
    Not bad. A bit lackadaisical.

Entered the Punisher LR just now.I'm attempting to do it for placement, but may end up tanking due to lack of high-level Punisher.