DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Today i've been binge watching season 1 of 24 icon_e_smile.gif gonna watch all seasons and get ready for its comeback. I love me some Jack Bauer.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Today i've been binge watching season 1 of 24 icon_e_smile.gif gonna watch all seasons and get ready for its comeback. I love me some Jack Bauer.
    beep... boop... beep... boop...
  • Today i've been binge watching season 1 of 24 icon_e_smile.gif gonna watch all seasons and get ready for its comeback. I love me some Jack Bauer.
    I'm stealing your siggy! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Today i've been binge watching season 1 of 24 icon_e_smile.gif gonna watch all seasons and get ready for its comeback. I love me some Jack Bauer.

That will be 99c a day. Lets call it $2 cause your a fellow member.
  • JulietLima wrote:

Extorting meeee???? That was most unwise, TheUnwiseOne. You can run. You can hide. But I will hunt you down in the tourneys!
  • JulietLima wrote:
    JulietLima wrote:

Extorting meeee???? That was most unwise, TheUnwiseOne. You can run. You can hide. But I will hunt you down in the tourneys!

PFFFT.

that is all.
  • In #1 spot in Juggernaut with 14821. Hope I hold top 10.
  • HailMary
    Rajjeq wrote:
    In #1 spot in Juggernaut with 14821. Hope I hold top 10.
    Sweet. #1 in my bracket is at 15800 right now. How tight is your top 10's score grouping?
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    In #1 spot in Juggernaut with 14821. Hope I hold top 10.
    must be a slow bracket for you then top is 16.8k in mine
  • #1 now is 15832, I am #2 with 15232, and #10 is 13704. I could chase the dude who got slightly ahead of me, but that will just lower my rubber band for my finish tomorrow so I'm not going to bother.

The scores are probably low because I deliberately only joined with 19 hours left so I would only have to do two rounds and I would have max rubber band to start.
  • HailMary
    Alrighty, calling it done on refresh 2 of 3. I'm at #2 with 16899, #1 is at 17123. Very interesting to see forum frequenters not rubberband well.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Gotta say that the timing on this one isn't that good for me.

I'll be happy to get a green cover.
  • cant wait until we can get a unlimited pve again this has not been good at my iso stockpile
  • HailMary
    Tannen: What time zone are you in?
    coolbond wrote:
    cant wait until we can get a unlimited pve again this has not been good at my iso stockpile
    Haha, I think we got spoiled by the three-PvE Iso bonanza. I'm sitting on 40K+, but that's partly because I don't have any 3*s with enough covers to be useful when they're not buffed, so I just partially raised any of those that happen to be buffed for an event. I raised LThor to soft cap for Heroic Juggs, though.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    West Australian / Singapore time zone.

Which means that this one is going to finish around 5-6 am for me. I'd normally try for 2 refreshes in the last 15 hours and play solidly for the last 2-3 hours, but I'm working tomorrow and I need sleep.

So... yeah... I'll settle for one refresh between now and the end.

And end up hopefully low fifties. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Punisher up to 116 now icon_e_smile.gif but I don't know whether to keep going. It's over 2000 iso just for one level so I'm guessing I need at least another 55000-60000 just to finish him :-0

Holy tiny kittens
  • I'm going to pump up LazyThor as soon as Juggs ends. He is going to be an absolute beast. Massive HP plus great, high damaging powers. I actually have 80k ISO saved up, from all these rolling PVEs, despite pumping up some characters over the interim.
  • Is it wrong of me to consider building a second spider-man? icon_e_smile.gif

In other news I've spent the last 2 hours at work crunching some numbers and have come up with what are 3 solid teams for me to build up. A productive work day I'd say icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    Is it wrong of me to consider building a second spider-man? icon_e_smile.gif

In other news I've spent the last 2 hours at work crunching some numbers and have come up with what are 3 solid teams for me to build up. A productive work day I'd say icon_e_smile.gif
    Yes it's wrong when I don't even have a first Spider-Man icon_e_sad.gif

after punisher I've decided to level up Doom and somehow fit him in my team, to replace Thor perhaps?

What 3 teams are you building?
  • Same. I have zero patch covers and zero spidey covers.