DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• How does it feel to have two thumbs up?

in other news,i have an inkling that the next pve will start tonight or at worst tomorrow. This should be fun icon_e_wink.gif
  • Cant say i've ever been thumbed before icon_e_smile.gif

quick can you all do it at once?

This is soo totally not what i signed up for :p
  • Thumbing... in public aswell...
  • As long as your hands are clean and nails are trimmed.....
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    So they are releasing a new captain America. You need it's new or lazy captain America.
  • so im ending the game at 22.6k points at 2 place for now
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Whew, that was an intense last-minute race in Heroic Juggs.

Apparently, the new, new Django (un)official motto is: "Clean hands, dirty minds. At your service."
  • I started the final race too late and missed a cover or two.. *** thor not very usable with something like 0/2/3.
  • yep second place =))
  • btw http://mpqjunkie.com is really intresting you guys should check it out
  • i was just short of 20k and finished in top 20. you know its rather silly how much rubber banding really does trivialize the gameplay overalll. I had joined the event this morning with like 7 hours to go O.o
  • HailMary
    coolbond wrote:
    yep second place =))
    Nice. I was #7 with 30 sec to go, but ranks #2-10 were all within 200 points of each other. I hope no one bumped me to #11 at the last second.
    coolbond wrote:
    btw http://mpqjunkie.com is really intresting you guys should check it out
    Hahaha, I don't know if they're randomized, but the first comparison it gave me was Cap vs. BP. OMG TOUGH CHOICE ****. icon_lol.gif
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    i was just short of 20k and finished in top 20. you know its rather silly how much rubber banding really does trivialize the gameplay overalll. I had joined the event this morning with like 7 hours to go O.o
    Yep, aside from the initial sweep to unlock all missions, I literally ground just 4 missions for my hopefully-top-10 placement.
  • No idea where I finished in the Jug event. I didnt even bother starting until really late and was in about 20th when I last checked icon_e_smile.gif

I think its been clear for a while that Cap was going to be the next gold 3*. Ive had a cover capped Cap for ages and cant see how making him a 3* is any more likely to make me put any ISO into him icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    yep second place =))
    Nice. I was #7 with 30 sec to go, but ranks #2-10 were all within 200 points of each other. I hope no one bumped me to #11 at the last second.
    coolbond wrote:
    btw http://mpqjunkie.com is really intresting you guys should check it out
    Hahaha, I don't know if they're randomized, but the first comparison it gave me was Cap vs. BP. OMG TOUGH CHOICE ****. icon_lol.gif
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    i was just short of 20k and finished in top 20. you know its rather silly how much rubber banding really does trivialize the gameplay overalll. I had joined the event this morning with like 7 hours to go O.o
    Yep, aside from the initial sweep to unlock all missions, I literally ground just 4 missions for my hopefully-top-10 placement.

yea same exept that 6 hours before the end i started to farm the upper row and i think it gave me enough points to win me 2nd place
  • Im guessing the 2* Cap will be buffed for this event? maybe i outta put some iso into him icon_e_sad.gif
  • I hope they at least tweak his powers slightly to make them cheaper. Am "upgraded" Cap with basically just more hit points is fairly unexciting.
  • Veikka wrote:
    I started the final race too late and missed a cover or two.. *** thor not very usable with something like 0/2/3.

Snap. Finished with 23k in 24th place. Rather jealous of coolbond!
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    I agree. I rather than change the powers like storm wolverine and black widow. He didn't need a lazy thor. They could of made different powers.
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    Snap. Finished with 23k in 24th place. Rather jealous of coolbond!
    Dang, competitive bracket. I think my bracket leader was around 22700 at the end.
    Pats0132 wrote:
    I agree. I rather than change the powers like storm wolverine and black widow. He didn't need a lazy thor. They could of made different powers.
    Indeed, Cap's tile-overwrite is nice, but his damage is dismal. It'd be interesting if Mr. Rogers' AP-return abilities became net positive instead of net negative, i.e. tile-return AP amount > naked ability cost.
  • The big question is - will it be an alliance event?