Brave frontier friends all around! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tannen wrote:
    Brave frontier friends all around! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Have you tried Frontier Hunter?
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Sure have. I now need Felneus friends for spark team. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Can't quite finish the third stage.
  • I can't beat the boss at the end stage. I can't even come close to knocking out one enemy unit let alone five.
  • Tannen
    They change each time you run them. There's no set boss. icon_e_biggrin.gif

So if you have had a bad run, just try again, you may find that the enemies are easier (or harder).

I do recommend a BB-spam team if you want max points. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tannen wrote:
    They change each time you run them. There's no set boss. icon_e_biggrin.gif

So if you have had a bad run, just try again, you may find that the enemies are easier (or harder).

I do recommend a BB-spam team if you want max points. icon_e_biggrin.gif

That is encouraging. I hit a rainbow team of 5 star starters that messed me up pretty bad. I shall try again after assembling a BB spam team. Who do you run?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yah sure, Brave Frontier ID: 13387087

Keep in mind, I have no idea what I'm doing guys, just going through and leveling up people randomly lol.
  • Bowgentle wrote:

Keep in mind, I have no idea what I'm doing guys, just going through and leveling up people randomly lol.
    Friend request sent!

I think I might have added and removed you a couple weeks ago. Sorry about that. I will add you to my favorites list time so that doesn't happen again. I get confused easily.
  • Tannen
    I'm running my normal rainbow team (Holy Flame Vargas(A), Ice Master Dean(A), Blade Queen Sefia(L), Goth Idol Kikuri(A)) with Elsel(G) instead of Lodin.

If I could, I'd run Felneus instead of Elsel and sub a Douglass or two in. However, don't have any form of Felneus, so I'm subbing in an Elsel and trying to get a Felneus friend while desperately to raise my bahamut to duelmex. My Douglass' also needs to unlock sbb, so they're currently useless. If you have Ballatic as a friend, he'll often have his SBB doug in. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mr Bow, that's a "Nyx"? Just checking that that's you before I add. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tannen
    inb4 "**** did you just say"
  • Bowgentle
    Tannen wrote:
    Lol, yeah, pretty much my reaction icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, I think my friends list was full (with randoms), so if you got some error or something, send another request please.

Edited my Greeting to "DjangoUnbuffed", so if 13387087 and that greeting match, that's me.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Tannen wrote:
    Lol, yeah, pretty much my reaction icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, I think my friends list was full (with randoms), so if you got some error or something, send another request please.

Edited my Greeting to "DjangoUnbuffed", so if 13387087 and that greeting match, that's me.
    So I guess my European version of Brave Frontier isn't compatible with other regions.
    Tannen's friendcode is longer than I can enter.
    Sad panda.
  • Bowgentle wrote:

Friend request sent!

I think I might have added and removed you a couple weeks ago. Sorry about that. I will add you to my favorites list time so that doesn't happen again. I get confused easily.

So this is where Panda has been hiding. Ok I been playing this for a few days now. How do I add people or better yet how do I find out my ID code?
  • Tannen
    Click on the social button, then "Add friend" -- your id is displayed there.

You can also add friends from there with their ids. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bowgentle wrote:

I just added you
  • Am I allowed to post here any more?
  • Bowgentle
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Am I allowed to post here any more?
    Considering the alternative is you making a new thread and pulling everyone over - yes, please stay in here by all means icon_e_wink.gif
  • may i stay too? I get lonely.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    may i stay too? I get lonely.
    You're in a super elite top 600 alliance so you can stay.
  • Tannen
    Hey I'll have you know that I strained a finger getting my uber-high 500 points. It was really hard!