DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• may i stay too? I get lonely.
    You're in a super elite top 600 alliance so you can stay.

Things are looking bad for DjangoRebuffed in the balance of power tourney. We're top 1200 ATM.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    dlaw008 wrote:
    may i stay too? I get lonely.

Things are looking bad for DjangoRebuffed in the balance of power tourney. We're top 1200 ATM.
    Well, 25 points from someone will get you into T600 easily.
    Of course that means that someone has to lift their finger to actually play a single match, so that might be a challenge.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    may i stay too? I get lonely.

Of course that means that someone has to lift their finger to actually play a single match, so that might be a challenge.
    Isn't the whole point of retirement to NOT lift a finger to do something?
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Isn't the whole point of retirement to NOT lift a finger to do something?
    I was really hoping I'd get a discount at buffets....
  • Isn't the whole point of retirement to NOT lift a finger to do something?[/quote][/quote]
    I was really hoping I'd get a discount at buffets....[/quote]

only works if you eat dinner at 4:00pm so you can sleep and rest up for that straining bridge game. So how is retirement treating you boys? With IW rewards, its a semi retirement for everyone.
  • Bowgentle
    only works if you eat dinner at 4:00pm so you can sleep and rest up for that straining bridge game. So how is retirement treating you boys? With IW rewards, its a semi retirement for everyone.
    I noticed Bee is in the retirement home of your own alliance now, lol.
    He's in my season bracket icon_e_smile.gif
    Flo is hiding in there somewhere too.
  • Lol don't worry about me I won't be pushing in seasons lol. Going super casual I'll play the odd event but won't be racking up the points in PVP. I'll be a hired gun for a while trying to help out alliances in certain events
  • JamieMadrox
    beemand2g wrote:
    Lol don't worry about me I won't be pushing in seasons lol. Going super casual I'll play the odd event but won't be racking up the points in PVP. I'll be a hired gun for a while trying to help out alliances in certain events
    You're more than welcome to join us for any events that we need you on. I'll leave a light on.
  • Bowgentle
    beemand2g wrote:
    Lol don't worry about me I won't be pushing in seasons lol. Going super casual I'll play the odd event but won't be racking up the points in PVP. I'll be a hired gun for a while trying to help out alliances in certain events
    You're more than welcome to join us for any events that we need you on. I'll leave a light on.
    So much this!

I love the idea of former crazies being guns for hire, that's the spirit we had in the forum before seasons - helping out each other and being friendly.
    Maybe we can get back to that now the pressure is off again (for a while at least).
  • yea anytime guys don't mind helping out
  • JamieMadrox
    We're looking for someone either permanent or freelance for the end of the Fresh Cut PVP. We're already top 100 so you'll get the cover. We'd like to get someone with around 800 points and if you want to stay that'd need to be a regular thing for most events. PM if interested.
  • beemand2g wrote:
    yea anytime guys don't mind helping out

i will be Beee's deputy, another mercenary for hire icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    We're looking for someone either permanent or freelance for the end of the Fresh Cut PVP. We're already top 100 so you'll get the cover. We'd like to get someone with around 800 points and if you want to stay that'd need to be a regular thing for most events. PM if interested.
    We're in the same boat so I'm going to swipe this and go an post it in the Hired Guns thread icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: And then I reread it properly - we need a temp replacement for the season so that doesn't apply icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bowgentle
    I leave for three days and this gets pushed down to page two?

This
    will
    not
    stand!

That is all.
  • Sorry bow, I'm at the beach on vacation. To keep things interesting, pants off dance off!
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    So much this!

I love the idea of former crazies being guns for hire, that's the spirit we had in the forum before seasons - helping out each other and being friendly.
    Maybe we can get back to that now the pressure is off again (for a while at least).
    For some reason I imagine the retirees coming back months later at one tournament for an all-star team to beat the super alliances.

Bee, Unwiseone, Emeryt, Dlaw and the gang form the MPQExpendables.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    So much this!

For some reason I imagine the retirees coming back months later at one tournament for an all-star team to beat the super alliances.

Lol I could join too as I've relinquished command of my alliance stealth and am now semi-retired. But I don't know if I could leave my new alliance hakunamatata......
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179

TheLadder - Sly
    Beee - Ahnuld
    TU1 - Crews
    Emeryt - Lundgren
    Dlaw - Statham
  • I haven't retired yet just taking it extra easy
  • JamieMadrox
    beemand2g wrote:
    I haven't retired yet just taking it extra easy
    If I can finish two spots ahead of you in PVP and break even on HP then yes you're taking it VERY easy.