DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Yea didn't need the cover just trying to secure points on the board and end up with some hp which I did so mission accomplished.
  • Bowgentle fancy bumping into you. Was wondering when I would see a familiar face
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    beemand2g wrote:
    Bowgentle fancy bumping into you. Was wondering when I would see a familiar face
    Bracket is super lazy so there was no help appearing in T10 so early lol.

So, "taking it easy" for you means a lazy 1400, eh? icon_e_wink.gif
    Out to prove something? You don't even need the covers since you maxed your Capt Marvel already! icon_lol.gif

Curious to see how that bracket will end up, didn't expect scores to be so low for new covers, especially after those crazy brackets in the BP PVP.
  • I will shield out completely of this event the last 16hrs could get hairy. Yea I stretched the legs on this one. I'll make an appearance again for deadpool
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Boop. Sorry. Need to bump the thread, but don't have anything useful to say.
  • you know the state of the game is in decline when the django thread reaches page 2.
  • Bowgentle
    laoahpeh wrote:
    you know the state of the game is in decline when the django thread reaches page 2.
    That's more due to us switching to Line icon_e_wink.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    So... I just installed LINE, too. Figured Djangos are the best place to ask for new contacts. Anyone wanna add me? I would love to be able to ask if someone doesn't need me attacking them in PvP, or something. Handle locked.from.inside
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    laoahpeh wrote:
    you know the state of the game is in decline when the django thread reaches page 2.
    That's more due to us switching to Line icon_e_wink.gif
    Yeah. Line is the ****.
  • I wonder what the record is for the most pages in a thread or if there is a limit?

Also: Bump
  • Since we got line, I haven't wrote in here. So I may as well say something constructive.

SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    We still love you(ish), TU1, we swear, just not enough to do DP with us, cuz you wouldn't do it hard.

For this PVP, though, we may desire some TU1 lovin'.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    HailMary wrote:
    We still love you(ish), TU1, we swear, just not enough to do DP with us, cuz you wouldn't do it hard.

Is phrasing still a thing? Cause it totally should be icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary
    HairyDave wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Is phrasing still a thing? Cause it totally should be icon_lol.gif
    'Tis.
  • Guess who's back???
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Guess who's back???

These letters look exactly like those in the Cabaret movie poster icon_e_smile.gif

Ouch, we were expecting to hire you, o Great P.I.M.P., for the next week (a ScarFighter is on vacation). You could bring us joy and cookies. Especially cookies.
  • HailMary
    danikalil wrote:
    Ouch, we were expecting to hire you, o Great P.I.M.P., for the next week (a ScarFighter is on vacation). You could bring us joy and cookies. Especially cookies.
    TOOKIE IS MINE!

mh4zd3.jpg
  • Bowgentle
    Yay we're less wise again!
  • danikalil wrote:
    Guess who's back???

These letters look exactly like those in the Cabaret movie poster icon_e_smile.gif

Let me get this straight, u wanted me to join AND bring cookies and joy???? Shouldn't u be providing the cookies and joyfulness?? SELFISH
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    danikalil wrote:
    Guess who's back???

Let me get this straight, u wanted me to join AND bring cookies and joy???? Shouldn't u be providing the cookies and joyfulness?? SELFISH

Okay, okay, we'll get you cookies. But cookies and joy is too much. We'll have a line of people who don't even play the game waiting to join icon_e_smile.gif

So you bring the joy, okay? Jan's cookies are the best. You won't regret it. Bring joy and that shiny, elusive cover icon_e_smile.gif