DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Thats a big **** sig pic

Hells yeah.
    Twysta wrote:
    I like the use of the MS Paint spray tool.

I spent minutes making that. Minutes I say!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was worth every second.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Twysta wrote:

Yeah...except OBW might need to be the woman standing there, with spidey lurking somewhere nearby.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Damn. Your guys' chat is about 37 times more fun that Venom chat. Only time our members post is to call out X-men / rebuttle (mostly against X-men again). Anyone remember whitehouse.com growing up? I remember we had to do a project on presidents in like sixth grade. Oh, I learned a lot that day.
    Join the dark side MD. You'll like it here.
  • daveomite wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Yeah...except OBW might need to be the woman standing there, with spidey lurking somewhere nearby.

If I had more skills (and maybe photoshop instead of paint), I was going to do silhouettes of Daken and Patch in the place of the django guys. I started but it looked terrible.
  • A terrible sig pic would be pretty funny icon_e_smile.gif we are django after all.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    j12601 wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

If I had more skills (and maybe photoshop instead of paint), I was going to do silhouettes of Daken and Patch in the place of the django guys. I started but it looked terrible.

lol... I might could help with that...I mean, I'm the one who made the banner below...and banners for my old alliance fallout. Cool idea icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    That reminds me I should get around to fixing up my new one over the weekend...

I'm thinking this should be the centrepiece:
    marvel_cats__thor_by_tsukinoyagami-d2z71xq.png
  • The worst news in the world is here. At the end of this season guys/gals i will be leaving the alliance. I will still be playing pvp of course and doing my usual "join at the end" of pve but i won't be around to guide you and help you through the difficult times. I have watched my fellow Djangoliers grow, and in Hailmary's case, get worse, but it's time to move on.

I will be playing a "free agent" role to whatever alliance needs my points but that's it. I just don't have the time for anything else that alliances involve, and i would rather you have someone who will give it their all. I'm not burnt out, it's just time for new things. This is the best alliance in mpq and i met some great people, especially jack and doug.

You won't be the same without me, and will probably fall to pieces, but that's to be expected.

That doesn't mean you can all attack me when i leave. There is still honour.....right? I know i won't attack any of you except Pats and Noob. I don't want any tears from you. I know it's difficult, but you have to let me go. So, that's that icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • You stole my thunder, TU1.

We should start a 5 man public alliance.
  • You, me, Allorin and whoever else ")
  • HairyDave wrote:
    Oh...my...gosh...this...is...so...cute *-*
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    TU1 & dlaw: I hate you icon_razz.gif

That being said, OMG this is cute!
    HairyDave wrote:
  • HairyDave
    Bowgentle wrote:
    TU1 & dlaw: I hate you icon_razz.gif

That being said, OMG this is cute!
    HairyDave wrote:
    it was that or a Hellokitty version icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I love your sig HairyDave icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • That's a pretty sweet new sig Dave.

It could probably be a bit bigger though. I don't think it's hitting the forum limits on either width or height. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HairyDave
    j12601 wrote:
    That's a pretty sweet new sig Dave.

It could probably be a bit bigger though. I don't think it's hitting the forum limits on either width or height. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I didn't want to go showing up certain individuals icon_lol.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey unwise. The bell gargoyles are ****. Why would you do this to me
  • Btw all, congratz to Bowgentle as DjangoUnbuffed's newest commander.

Now why do I always want to call him BowJangle?