DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Lets just say that Klingsor (Original) is indeed retired and probably unaware that Klingsor (Modern) is sullying the vile name that he is well known for, by commiserating with such riff raff!

Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    The person currently piloting the klingsor account is NOT the same person that founded 5D and went to war with Nazerith/The X-Men.

It's sad and the reason why I'll never give up my account.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    The person currently piloting the klingsor account is NOT the same person that founded 5D and went to war with Nazerith/The X-Men.

haha, I actually considered that "did they make a fake klingsor because they took x5?! nooo... couldn't be"

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there
  • Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?

i was scratching my head at that lol. so they have used his account name

Edit hey django folks been a while since i gatecrashed i been trying this play harder strategy lol
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    beemand2g wrote:
    Edit hey django folks been a while since i gatecrashed i been trying this play harder strategy lol
    Oh we all know how you shieldbros operate now!

We give WYP a safe zone, and you steal our noob!
    I mean, we're glad to be rid of him (joking!), but still!

You'll have to play pretty hard to make up for that!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    The USA-Germany game right now is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Jermaine Jones is my new favorite World Cup player. Clutch plays so far:
    - I have the ball. I'll just faceplant now.
    - There's the ball! AGHHH, some **** smacked me in the face! <instant replay: Jones runs full-speed, face-first, into the ref>
    - I have the ball, there's no one around me, and I'm sprinting towards the goal. There's the goalie! I shall headbutt him in the crotch! Oops, fell short.
    - Gimme the ball on the kick-in! Watch me kick the ball INTO MY OWN FACE.

This is awesome.
  • Watching the game too. You Americans need to buck up! I got money on you guys to draw this one.
  • Bowgentle
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Watching the game too. You Americans need to buck up! I got money on you guys to draw this one.
    Yeah, so does every sane person on earth icon_e_wink.gif
    I've said 1:1, 0:0 is too obvious.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, but the real question is how many players have been bitten?
  • Not a European, but I was at work when Hard Juggs ended last night. I was entirely unable to play for the last 40 minutes and dropped 20 spots to 23rd, and something like 150 points (one node) from 20th. I had been hovering around first all event, but couldn't play for 40 minutes.

I think that's a great system! I hope they never ever fix that stuff, but keep working on killing tanking and prologue healing. Much better use of their time.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Heh. Agreed. Never shall the last hour ever matter less, because that is an interesting gameplay mechanic and not infuriating in the least.

Also - 50 pages on the "True healing"? I was sure people would run out of steam on that topic... Is it worth reading?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Tannen wrote:
    Also - 50 pages on the "True healing"? I was sure people would run out of steam on that topic... Is it worth reading?
    tl;dr -
    A: F--- EVERYTHING! D3 IS A BAG OF HITLERS!
    B: YEAH! TOTAL BAG OF HITLERS!
    C: SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE!
    D: YOU SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE!
    E: "BAG OF HITLERS!" IS TOO NICE! DOUBLE BAG OF HITLERS! <goes to start new rage thread>
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Oh excellent. Thread avoided. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I will cry if it makes it past our thread as the highest page count on the forums. Fair warning.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Now we only need to establish how many Hitlers are in a bag of Hitlers
  • Bowgentle
    Now we only need to establish how many Hitlers are in a bag of Hitlers
    TOO MANY.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    HailMary wrote:
    E: "BAG OF HITLERS!" IS TOO NICE! DOUBLE BAG OF HITLERS! <goes to start new rage thread>[/i]
    How many got started? I lost count somewhere after the tenth...
  • Bowgentle
    HairyDave wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    E: "BAG OF HITLERS!" IS TOO NICE! DOUBLE BAG OF HITLERS! <goes to start new rage thread>[/i]
    How many got started? I lost count somewhere after the tenth...
    So much hatred.

I wish all these people would just LEAVE instead of making the forum this cesspool of hate.

The case that _everyone_ except the top players is affected is probably too much to be grasped. Let alone wait a few days and see what happens.

The most stupid thing is to complain that the patch went live during the PVE.
    What were these people going to do? Heal their IM40s back to 9K health with 20 matches in prologue?

"Oh, I can only play so and so minutes before my chars are dead!"... yeah? So can everyone else?

*sigh*
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Well, despite the major uproar in the forum I just can't bring myself to do much more than shrug at the latest change...prologue healing is one of the most tedious things in MPQ anyway, which is why I stopped it long ago.

but still, HITLER
  • Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?

Ouch, good point. I was just considering to gift mine, but it's clearly a dumb idea.
  • Tannen wrote:
    Heh. Agreed. Never shall the last hour ever matter less, because that is an interesting gameplay mechanic and not infuriating in the least.

Not really, et you know everything said and not said. If never bothered with it, instead may just fetch IceIX posts to see what he claimed. The reaction is no-brainer to guess.

(actually it contains many great posts, but nothing of that matters)