DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary wrote:
    I see my favorite 3 alliances ranked fairly close in vicinity. icon_e_smile.gif How are S.H.I.E.L.D djangounbuffed and ace of blades doing in this current pve? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    ...the aforementioned threesome.
    Phrasing.

I knew this was going to be taken out of context but I thought TU1 would be the one to do it. Respect meter dipping lower Hailmary icon_e_sad.gif 'sarcasm'
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    I knew this was going to be taken out of context but I thought TU1 would be the one to do it. Respect meter dipping lower Hailmary icon_e_sad.gif 'sarcasm'
    Wait, the innuendo's out of context?!

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif hopes shattered.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    ...the aforementioned threesome.
    Phrasing.

Ace of blades calls dibs on lucky Pierre
  • Who gets to be the meat in the sandwich?
  • Arogntbastrd
    Who gets to be the meat in the sandwich?
    Ace of blades calls dibs on lucky Pierre

I clearly just called it
  • I'M NOT HAVING NO SLOPPY SECONDS
  • OMG my video of the 'Pierre Sandwich' got uploaded because I forgot to turn off my phone's sync to cloud feature!
  • So funny to watch all the squeaking. People think because they agree with one another they must be right.

In other news, Jamie suggested getting a better chat app for our use (Facebook chat was his first suggestion). I don't use Facebook on my phone, but I did install Line at some point. I was thinking about it and it might be neat to get some friend alliances on board to do what Xmen and 5Deadlies do as far as coordinating and hanging out. We could try to get together with our friends in Shield, AceofBlades, Stealth, etc. Using Line or something like it. Coordinate shielding and pushing times, strategies, etc.

What do you all think? We wouldn't be a franchise like those two, more like a cooperative.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    So funny to watch all the squeaking. People think because they agree with one another they must be right.

In other news, Jamie suggested getting a better chat app for our use (Facebook chat was his first suggestion). I don't use Facebook on my phone, but I did install Line at some point. I was thinking about it and it might be neat to get some friend alliances on board to do what Xmen and 5Deadlies do as far as coordinating and hanging out. We could try to get together with our friends in Shield, AceofBlades, Stealth, etc. Using Line or something like it. Coordinate shielding and pushing times, strategies, etc.

What do you all think? We wouldn't be a franchise like those two, more like a cooperative.

While I can't speak for everyone else I believe stealth would be down for this. I know Spider has mentioned something similar in the past. Also for what its worth we currently use Facebook for chat but am open to whatever.

#1 strategy - PLAY HARDER!!!
  • Djangoites, if you know of any fun peoples lurking around looking for alliances, dolet me know. I had to kick two today because they were not fun.
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    So funny to watch all the squeaking. People think because they agree with one another they must be right.
    rsz_kronk_squirrel_1605.jpg
    dlaw008 wrote:

CO-OP MOOOOOOOOODE!!!!!

and... just checked. Line is on mobile and desktop. w00t. I'm down with Line.
    qtquazar wrote:
    Djangoites, if you know of any fun peoples lurking around looking for alliances, dolet me know. I had to kick two today because they were not fun.
    Because you called us "Djangoites" (possibly even worse than calling us "Djanogs"), you don't get no recs. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edit: I just took a gander at your alliance thread: Whoa. I feels for ya, brosephs.
  • HailMary wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    Djangoites, if you know of any fun peoples lurking around looking for alliances, dolet me know. I had to kick two today because they were not fun.
    Because you called us "Djangoites" (possibly even worse than calling us "Djanogs"), you don't get no recs. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edit: I just took a gander at your alliance thread: Whoa. I feels for ya, brosephs.

Djangoliers? Djangolians? Djangoons?
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    qtquazar wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:

Djangs... but the D isn't silent
  • HailMary
    qtquazar wrote:
    The first one, but "Djangolians" has a certain ring to it, too. icon_lol.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:

Love it! Tell me which venue and I'll sign up/add y'all/whatever to get this party started!!!!! icon_lol.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?
  • Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?

Um....... icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif

Would love to hear the story behind this transition.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?
    Clearly, he needs a lesson in 'PLAY HARDER'.
  • I don't know whats worse, that he quit 3 times already, the last time been "the last time" or that he is in xmen after all the **** and moaning pyschopathic said about him. A seriously weird and insane asylum alliance.