DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Bowgentle wrote:
    The most stupid thing is to complain that the patch went live during the PVE.

And why is that really? How is it fair to change rules in ongoing tournament? And who would be hurt by making the schedule such it hits between events? Or at least in least disruptive way at end of said PVE only hitting 12h progress in DD-winnig one?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    pasa_ wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    The most stupid thing is to complain that the patch went live during the PVE.

And why is that really? How is it fair to change rules in ongoing tournament? And who would be hurt by making the schedule such it hits between events? Or at least in least disruptive way at end of said PVE only hitting 12h progress in DD-winnig one?
    Dude, there's a reason I post this in my alliance thread and not somewhere else.
    Don't you have some negative threads to contribute to instead of coming in here?
  • if i had 25 rep i would have downvoted him for it
  • Sorry people, thought your chat topic is like ours, won't make that mistake again.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    We give WYP a safe zone, and you steal our noob!

I thought it was a safe zone, but then everyone started talking about nipple clamps. I quickly realized I needed not a safe zone, but a safe word...

...and a can of pepper spray.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    We give WYP a safe zone, and you steal our noob!

I thought it was a safe zone, but then everyone started talking about nipple clamps. I quickly realized I needed not a safe zone, but a safe word...

...and a can of pepper spray.

oh how did you know that was my favorite spice on my food your so kind why dont you come in and i will power up the generator and disenfect the nipple clamps. *seductive smile* we will have so much fun icon_e_biggrin.gif btw the safeword is crank up the voltage
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Game. Won't. Load.
    Urge to kill rising. Rising.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Game. Won't. Load.
    Urge to kill rising. Rising.
    Concentrate that anger. Focus it.

Then, unleash that CO2 laser of fury upon PVP and PVE. Bring the smacketh down upon L130 Yelena.

That sweaty ball of angst and resentment that you've reduced yourself to? Turn it into a clammy wrecking ball to righteously demolish your foes with flaming crotch traps, at least until you run out of health packs.
  • So.....

Would this pave be a good one to wait to the last day and rubber band?

Also, no need to downvote pasa (whom my tablet is determined to call 'pasta'). I felt like his post in our thread, while consistent with his views, was greatly toned down from many of his posts in the negativity threads. He was expressing himself politely.
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    So.....

Would this pave be a good one to wait to the last day and rubber band?

Also, no need to downvote pasa (whom my tablet is determined to call 'pasta'). I felt like his post in our thread, while consistent with his views, was greatly toned down from many of his posts in the negativity threads. He was expressing himself politely.
    Tough to say. Bow & I are rather tempted to do that, but there are two fairly major risks involved:
    1. Not getting the alliance cover. It's yellow Sentry, so we want it.
    2. Getting bracketed with people who started more than a day before you, which could make T10 impossible even with nearly optimal play.

Getting T10 and the alliance cover would give me a 5/3/5 Sentry exactly, and while that's not optimal (and I'm not convinced that 3/5/5 is better than 4/5/4 or 5/5/3 if you use Sentry + UDaken), it would allow me to max him, which I want to do.

And yeah, that comment was pretty neutral by pasa_ standards.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm in the Netherlands where everyone I run into is asking if I know jango (pronounced yango) einbüffed
  • Bowgentle
    Yeah, what Hailmary said (PVE).

Also, while pasa_ was more neutral, we have more than enough threads discussing the changes.
    No need to down vote, though.
  • Bowgentle
    I'm in the Netherlands where everyone I run into is asking if I know jango (pronounced yango) einbüffed
    YangoEinbüffed - that'll be our farm alliance when we decide to become a franchise.
  • HailMary
    Yeah, we're huge with the Dutch.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Yeah, we're huge with the Dutch.
    Everyone in the Netherlands is asking about us. icon_cool.gif I'm straightening my tie. "No photos, please."
  • sheesh we are not on the top page?
    not anymore
  • I disappear for one day and we have members leaving, our thread dropping to page two and poop on the couch. DISGRACEFUL
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I disappear for one day and we have members leaving, our thread dropping to page two and poop on the couch. DISGRACEFUL
    Speaking of, sorry about the poop. I couldn't make it off the couch.

We also need two new members so if anyone is interested (this is your chance WYP) then PM me and we'll see if you can handle the crazy.
  • A big WELCOME to our 2 new members, SAMANTHA and CHOCOPUSSY icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • A big WELCOME to our 2 new members, SAMANTHA and CHOCOPUSSY icon_e_biggrin.gif

CHOCOPUSSY!! two of my favoritest things in the world!