DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Django would like to offer a warm welcome to our newest member.... FLO98

But apparently he cheats and has vanished, so we got someone else.

WELCOME JAMIE MADROX TO THE LAND OF UNICORNS AND BUNNY RABBITS
    Glad to see I was second choice. icon_e_wink.gif

I'll be as active as I can be over the next few days as I'm traveling until tomorrow evening. That said, I still plan to put up some decent points for those Torch covers and it seems like I'm not totally sucking at the PVE so I feel better already.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    and it seems like I'm not totally sucking at the PVE so I feel better already.
    That's cause we not only play harder, but we also SUCK HARDER in this PVE icon_e_biggrin.gif
    We're all taking that one off to recuperate from the last one so we can go at the next one with a bit more enthusiasm again.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    I'm so glad that we're taking this pve off... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    IM40 as rewards is just **** so yeah, good one to take off. I haven't even broken 50k which is about 1/3 of what I did last big PVE.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Now that UDaken & Sentry have been added to the Heroic token pool, it's time to crack some 10-packs!

Pack 1: Punpun K, Falcon P (yay-ish!)
    Pack 2: Nothin'
    Pack 3: Punpun G, GSBW R
    Pack 4: Falcon B (fifth Falcon B, so... yay?)
    Pack 5: IM40 R, Rogers Y, XWolv R (-_-)

Not nothing, but nothing to crow about. Le sigh.
  • Bowgentle
    HailMary wrote:
    Now that UDaken & Sentry have been added to the Heroic token pool, it's time to crack some 10-packs!

Pack 1: Punpun K, Falcon P (yay-ish!)
    Pack 2: Nothin'
    Pack 3: Punpun G, GSBW R
    Pack 4: Falcon B (fifth Falcon B, so... yay?)
    Pack 5: IM40 R, Rogers Y, XWolv R (-_-)

Not nothing, but nothing to crow about. Le sigh.
    Aren't you glad you waited, so that you could pull these dozens of UDakens and Sentries out of your packs?
  • Posting what I got from my packs too now that i know sentry is a possibility

pack 1 - obw thor mag obw SENTRYgreen moon ares ares mag bag
    pack 2 - bullseye IWyellow daken storm hawkeye bag thor thor bull wolvie
    pack 3 - XWOLVIEred CAPblue mag DAREred mag ares bag cap cap TORCHred
    pack 4 - mag XWOLVIEred PSYblue thor bull PATCHgreem hawk obw daken CAPred
    pack 5 - daken bag mag moon BPblue cap storm storm thor SENTRYgreen

so i feel i got some good stuff!

2 sentry green that i needed
    a red torch that works well
    red cap that i needed to get that 5th red
    2 xwolvie reds

everything else im still happy with cause i can get some iso!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Just saw Jamie's (I know it's not his real name, but w/e) new sig - congrats on the great pick up, guys! Hope you enjoy your new home!
  • Nemek wrote:
    Just saw Jamie's (I know it's not his real name, but w/e) new sig - congrats on the great pick up, guys! Hope you enjoy your new home!

He's way past second thoughts at this point. I think he wanted to return to 7 deadlies after 5 minutes in alliance chat. At least he never had to deal with that noob guy! Wonder where he ended up, anyway...
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

He's way past second thoughts at this point. I think he wanted to return to 7 deadlies after 5 minutes in alliance chat. At least he never had to deal with that noob guy! Wonder where he ended up, anyway...
    TRAITOR
  • JamieMadrox
    Nemek wrote:
    Thanks for the kind words. As much as I love and miss my brothers in 5D I feel good about my decision. It's hardest when I look at the brackets I'm in and see guys that I recruited at the top and way out ahead, but it just makes me want to try harder and get better.

Oh and you had your chance to get some of this Nemek, but you blew it for some 1000+ point guy that will just burn out at the end of the season. icon_e_wink.gif
  • We miss you too, come back to us! icon_e_sad.gif

Djangos are a great group of people though. Just don't drive him crazy. icon_razz.gif
  • Bowgentle
    datKrow wrote:
    We miss you too, come back to us! icon_e_sad.gif

Djangos are a great group of people though. Just don't drive him crazy. icon_razz.gif
    Crazier you mean icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    datKrow wrote:

No promises will be made to that effect. icon_e_wink.gif
  • I see my favorite 3 alliances ranked fairly close in vicinity. icon_e_smile.gif How are S.H.I.E.L.D djangounbuffed and ace of blades doing in this current pve? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    I see my favorite 3 alliances ranked fairly close in vicinity. icon_e_smile.gif How are S.H.I.E.L.D djangounbuffed and ace of blades doing in this current pve? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hehehe, we're doin' alright. How are things in S.T.E.A.L.T.H?
  • I see my favorite 3 alliances ranked fairly close in vicinity. icon_e_smile.gif How are S.H.I.E.L.D djangounbuffed and ace of blades doing in this current pve? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Not to distract your thread since its always so on topic and polite but how is S.T.E.A.L.T.H(you know your alliance) not your favorite???? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    I see my favorite 3 alliances ranked fairly close in vicinity. icon_e_smile.gif How are S.H.I.E.L.D djangounbuffed and ace of blades doing in this current pve? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hehehe, we're doin' alright. How are things in S.T.E.A.L.T.H?

Things are good. We are bouncing around between 50 and 20 right now in the pve and just finished top 25 in hotshot. How about y'all?

Not to distract your thread since its always so on topic and polite but how is S.T.E.A.L.T.H(you know your alliance) not your favorite???? icon_e_surprised.gif

You guys are my implied favorite. I love my alliance but my favorite alliances besides my alliance are the aforementioned threesome. So no worries mon, everything will be alright icon_cool.gif
  • HailMary

yesitis2.gif?1311943181
    ...the aforementioned threesome.
    Phrasing.