DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Maybe kakko is female as she can't go anywhere without her period. (Swing and a miss).[/quote]

I'm so used to TheLadder, WYP, and Nemek, that when you Shield guys go all 'politically incorrect' it really tickles me. Reckless must be almost as tolerant as Foxy.

Oh wait - nevermind.

It was TU1 tickling me.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Careful... If he's tickling, it means that he's attached to you.

You now need some salt -- or possibly Vaseline -- and that'll cause him to just fall off by himself. Don't try to pull him off as that will end in disaster.
  • Tannen wrote:
    Don't try to pull him off as that will end in disaster.

icon_eek.gif
  • Tannen wrote:
    You now need some salt -- or possibly Vaseline -- .

I make my monthly check-in at the Django forums mainly to remind myself to never again check-in at the Django forums.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    Tannen wrote:

I make my monthly check-in at the Django forums mainly to remind myself to never again check-in at the Django forums.
    You talk about salt I bet ?
    We got tons in our thread today icon_lol.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    fritejay2 wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    Tannen wrote:

I'm surprised, because Tannen is supposed to talk about beer, not snails and salt.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    fritejay2 wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    Tannen wrote:

I'm surprised, because Tannen is supposed to talk about beer, not snails and salt.
    Didn't we heard about acid & battery also...and other nasty stuffs ? A loooooong moment ? ahah
    So...who's gonna bring the beers ?
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Apparently, Kakko ended up just renaming "X - 23" to "The X-Men 5 .", complete with awkward concluding dot. Either that, or he burned $100 just to bring over quite a few members of his "old" alliance. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Waiting for the lawsuit over the name.

Twysta is planning on pressing charges since we now know who stole the final . from our alliance!

Maybe kakko is female as she can't go anywhere without her period. (Swing and a miss).

Btw, if anyone sent me a requedt in brave frontier and I did not accept yet, shoot me a PM as I may not have recognized the name. (I am EvilGoku in game).

Thanks for keeping us in your conversation guys. But Kakko is a Guy although he's gone now, and Yes Slobofix is a woman.
  • Slobofix is a woman?!

Cue the shocked glance into the zooming camera and the revelation music.

Dunh dun dunnnnnnnh!
  • nazerith wrote:
    and Yes Slobofix is a woman.

yay more ladies!
  • Runts (candy) are my weakness.....

Thought i should share that with you all...My thoughts, not my runts.

NOBODY GETS MY FECKING RUNTS

• Just... wow.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was watching Diaw on the spurs scoring on the heat yesterday and for a moment though, dlaw?
  • Lol kakko is gypsy danger so not really gone just reinvented
  • Bowgentle
    beemand2g wrote:
    Lol kakko is gypsy danger so not really gone just reinvented
    GIPSY-DANGER if you please, ALL CAPS and the mis-spelling needs to be included for the extra lulz.
  • Rumour has it, that he was supposed to go by "Gypsy Dancer" but he sneezed at the wrong time, and didn't realize his mistake until too late.
  • With that many negative pushes that I did in this PVP I should apply at Ace of Blades, they would be honored ^^
  • Bowgentle
    With that many negative pushes that I did in this PVP I should apply at Ace of Blades, they would be honored ^^
    Shhhh.
    Arrogant will start asking for cookies again if you give him any ideas!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    DjangoUnbuffed welcomes Dr. Duffman85, our new Senior Vice President of Stocking the Fridge with Beer, into the fold!