DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I wasn't invited, either! Now we're all insulted, Shield! That's it, I declare a war on Shield! Hit them when they hop!

Even if it means our war on FRENCH CIRCUS, the 7 member public alliance, must go on hiatus.
  • And another thing. With reckless here it's a good time to get this off my chest.

TU1, I'm really disappointed in your sexist behavior on the boards. Whenever you interact with female Djangos or female board members like panda or locked you tell them to make you a sandwich.

Frankly I find this behavior very disappointing. Make you a sandwich? Really? Don't you realize only one generation ago, our fathers expected our mothers to make complete meals? Pork chops, vegetables, potatoes, even salads. Our dads didn't say, "Get in the kitchen, woman, and make me a sandwich." they said, "Spend half your day making something hearty and delicious! And it better be good or I will insult your effort and go get drunk at the fellas' poker game!" TU1 you have fallen so far.

Of course, you're Irish so your father probably actually said to your mother, "Make me something totally bland and lukewarm, woman! If I detect any hint of seasoning in my food, I'm going to get drunk at the pub!"
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    And another thing. With reckless here it's a good time to get this off my chest.

TU1, I'm really disappointed in your sexist behavior on the boards. Whenever you interact with female Djangos or female board members like panda or locked you tell them to make you a sandwich.

Frankly I find this behavior very disappointing. Make you a sandwich? Really? Don't you realize only one generation ago, our fathers expected our mothers to make complete meals? Pork chops, vegetables, potatoes, even salads. Our dads didn't say, "Get in the kitchen, woman, and make me a sandwich." they said, "Spend half your day making something hearty and delicious! And it better be good or I will insult your effort and go get drunk at the fellas' poker game!" TU1 you have fallen so far.

Of course, you're Irish so your father probably actually said to your mother, "Make me something totally bland and lukewarm, woman! If I detect any hint of seasoning in my food, I'm going to get drunk at the pub!"

Congrats Doug you've finally found a way to make me completely confuzzled on how to reply
  • hey reckless will e burn out shield members ever be back?
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Congrats Doug you've finally found a way to make me completely confuzzled on how to reply
    Awww, thanks, Ferret! You make me blush!

I sneak up on you like a ninja in tie-dye.
  • How dare you, we do put seasoning in our food....like Guinness, Whiskey, more Guinness and sometimes even Guinness.

That been said, we are not alcoholics, we just like to drink more than others.

Also i'm a chef, so if i didn't season my food, i'd be fired. been in America, you lot like extra salt and cheese with everything.

"Can i have a side-order of cheese with my cheese please?"
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    "Can i have a side-order of cheese with my cheese please?"
    Ooooh - that sounds delish!

Edit: can I get a side of Ranch?
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    It makes me wonder why S.H.I.E.L.D haven't asked me to join yet though. Not that i would of course. No more innocent orphan blood will be spilled on my account.
    I didn't get an invite either.
    It's probably because they know that we would _never_ leave this great brotherhood we have here.
    Right? Right?
    It's definitely not because we suck, can't be.

honestly we like you all and wouldn't want to break up the band who appear to be having a great time rocking out here. Your names were discussed during our clandestine meetings but after our SHIELD computer spit out the evidence, not pvp numbers, but TU1's naked selfies and Ferret's, well...ferret, Bowgentle not being so gentle and foxy and hailmary, well you get the picture (I sure did). We figured we would be a downgrade for that rock and roll lifestyle.

We are still trying to find the right balance of having fun and kicking ****, hopefully both. Now what this Battle Frontier everyone is babbling about? Guess I will try to download it soon.
  • Now what this Battle Frontier everyone is babbling about? Guess I will try to download it soon.

Its Brave Frontier icon_twisted.gif But yeah it's a kind of cross between Pokemon and Final Fantasy. You go around battling creatures and collecting them and fusing them together to make them stronger. HailMary is better at describing it, but its a good game to fall back on when this game pisses you off icon_e_smile.gif

Also please delete that naked selfie, i was meant to send it to TheLadder as a going away present.
  • Also we all hate each other here. I can honestly say that HailMary is a ****. Doug is a wanker who thinks he is god's gift to everything, despite looking like a Bulldog's ****. Don't even get me started on Ferret, that guy has rabies. Allorin didn't leave. He is locked in our basement.Nude.

Everybody is nude and nobody bathes or showers. The constant smell of balls is enough to drive anyone insane. I can't sleep. Ever.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    dlaw008 wrote:
    And another thing. With reckless here it's a good time to get this off my chest.

tumblr_mf20a7J8r31qejwiio1_500.gif
  • Now what this Battle Frontier everyone is babbling about? Guess I will try to download it soon.

Its Brave Frontier icon_twisted.gif But yeah it's a kind of cross between Pokemon and Final Fantasy. You go around battling creatures and collecting them and fusing them together to make them stronger. HailMary is better at describing it, but its a good game to fall back on when this game pisses you off icon_e_smile.gif

Also please delete that naked selfie, i was meant to send it to TheLadder as a going away present.

alright I downloaded it and will give it a spin when I get some free time. As for the selfie, that explains the caption you had, "care to climb this mountain?" Frankly I thought it was more a hill, but whatever.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    That been said, we are not alcoholics, we just like to drink more than others.
    Official motto of Ireland's Board of Tourism: "Come to Ireland! We don't have a drinking problem! Drinking is our solution! ...Ta errrrthin'!"

Edit: Brave Frontier, a description -
    HailMary wrote:
    It's an accountant training program in which you command a gaudily clad death squad that practices ritual cannibalism and drinks the blood of its enemies. Also, you're led around by a mildly flirtatious anime chick, so... it's light fun. icon_e_smile.gificon_cry.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I just realized the swear filter isn't the best here. For example, i can say **** and **** icon_eek.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just realized the swear filter isn't the best here. For example, i can say **** and **** icon_eek.gif
    What's profane about Richards and roosters?
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just realized the swear filter isn't the best here. For example, i can say **** and **** icon_eek.gif
    What's profane about Richards and roosters?

Also, for your giggling pleasure, the French phrase for farm rooster is "ferme coq"

Djangos, was your separation with ice amicable or was there feces everywhere? We need someone new and I think he's the only person on the forums who isn't in xmen or 5d already. Stop hoarding all the players! icon_cry.gif

Actually, I hear the ladder is available... The ladder, when you wake up come join my alliance so we can talk about wrestling.
  • We ain't asked you guys because your django. A lot of your names were banded about but in the end we thought we didn't wanna weaken another alliance to fill spots on ours. Plus where would I gate crash if you joined shield lol
  • Ice is still in our alliance? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION? WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT WE DON'T????TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We lost Rajj yesterday due to getting fed up with the game and no time to play. But we still have everyone else......i think.
  • beemand2g wrote:
    We ain't asked you guys because your django. A lot of your names were banded about but in the end we thought we didn't wanna weaken another alliance to fill spots on ours. Plus where would I gate crash if you joined shield lol

DjangoUnS.H.I.E.L.Ded
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, hahaha. The other day I went to the bottom of your alliance when I saw you back in top 10 (congrats, my taint needs are fulfilled) and he wasn't there, apparently he hadn't played yet. I see his mighty contribution now

My apologies