DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tannen wrote:
    Allorin : BF ID - 0215761523 - add me for gifts. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Books I sqee over - Currently it would be the "The Stormlight Archive" by Brandon Sanderson...

Authors I've squeed over in the past and generally have many books of - Raymond E Feist, The Eddings, Robert Jordan, Janny Wurts, Katherine Kerr, Robin Hobb, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet, Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffrey, RA Salvatore, Terry Brooks, Sara Douglass, Neil Gaiman. There are probably more, and these are the ones that I remember actually squeeing over...

As opposed to say, George RR Martin, who, although I read, I generally don't squee over, as he loves to kill people off when you're not ready for it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm possibly a Fantasy nut... Meh.

You're missing Guy Gavriel Kay.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Just a thought though, the 1100 reward is red and we'll prob have 2 more sentry rewards assuming all things remain equal so that 1100 might be useless given that 355 seems to be what the kids are saying is hot in the streets
    Thing is, I really don't know if 3/5/5 is the double-awesome build. If paired with UDaken, Sentry yellow's size suddenly becomes less important, esp. if World Rupture gets tweaked so that your own strike tiles proc when doing team self-damage (which Ice mentioned was a distinct possibility). 5/5/3 might be a fairly equal alternative.

Also, let me know when you unshield and, more importantly, when you reshield. I have you in a node again, and I'd prefer to hit you when you're shielded.

Dear lord i hope not. If they make that change it will nerf hulks black as well, actually if im not mistaken they would have to re-code every single ability that did self damage icon_e_confused.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Dear lord i hope not. If they make that change it will nerf hulks black as well, actually if im not mistaken they would have to re-code every single ability that did self damage icon_e_confused.gif
    From the Ice Q&A: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8706&start=160#p155603
    IceIX wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    4. Is Sentry's green skill considered to be well-balanced, and were the effects of strike tiles taken into account for it?
    4. For the base effect, yes, fairly well balanced. For the Strike tile enhanced effect, unsure. I'll double check on that. I *think* it's supposed to either take the effect of your or enemy Strike tiles into effect for the self team damage, but I'm not 100% sure.
  • Wow do I feel lucky. I have spider-america and bowgentle currently residing in top ten of my cage match bracket. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I will have real life stuff going on near the end so I'll throw up a high acore then shield it out. But it'll be fun to know a couple of my bracket members are mates. icon_e_smile.gif
  • HM I knew he said that, but i think it's likely that he was just mistaken on what the final ability was. It might have started out in developments original idea though.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow do I feel lucky. I have spider-america and bowgentle currently residing in top ten of my cage match bracket. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I will have real life stuff going on near the end so I'll throw up a high acore then shield it out. But it'll be fun to know a couple of my bracket members are mates. icon_e_smile.gif
    Heh, guess this time my bracket isn't quite as fluffy as last time icon_e_smile.gif
    Not sure what I'll do yet, just melting some faces with maxed Patch for now.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Wow do I feel lucky. I have spider-america and bowgentle currently residing in top ten of my cage match bracket. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Heh, guess this time my bracket isn't quite as fluffy as last time icon_e_smile.gif
    Not sure what I'll do yet, just melting some faces with maxed Patch for now.

Lol I have my patch specified to 5/3/4 but only lvl 80. Running my regular lazy cap and OBW with him currently. Might switch to just hood and obw though. Really? @000001noob000001 are you still sore about getting hit by one of my guys a while back? Is that why you decided to hit me? icon_e_wink.gificon_mad.gificon_e_confused.gificon_eek.gif
  • Ahhhh LazyCap. My hero, the one who was good in any situation......Until i got Patch/Hulk/Daken icon_e_sad.gif

I finally got to dust him off and use him in the sim this week.......when Hulk was downed. I'm so sorry Steve.
  • Tannen wrote:

Books I sqee over - Currently it would be the "The Stormlight Archive" by Brandon Sanderson...

Authors I've squeed over in the past and generally have many books of - Raymond E Feist, The Eddings, Robert Jordan, Janny Wurts, Katherine Kerr, Robin Hobb, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet, Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffrey, RA Salvatore, Terry Brooks, Sara Douglass, Neil Gaiman. There are probably more, and these are the ones that I remember actually squeeing over...

As opposed to say, George RR Martin, who, although I read, I generally don't squee over, as he loves to kill people off when you're not ready for it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Wow, you squee a lot!

I have the first Stormlight archive book; I suppose I should get on that. I've quit everything the past few months for video games, it's so sad. My wife and kids were out of town this weekend and I had planned to re-view The Watchmen movie, since my wife hated it, but got stuck playing Watch Dogs all weekend. Who watches The Watchmen? Not me, apparently.

It's like other forms of media are nice gentle highs, while video games are direct adrenaline injections. I'm not sure if I am enjoying the emergent interactive storytelling or just feeding an addiction.
  • Tannen wrote:

F/R sent. icon_e_smile.gif

Your author list reads like my bookshelf. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • my poop is green and runny
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ferret go away

Shoo

SHOO!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Tannen wrote:

Authors I've squeed over in the past and generally have many books of - Raymond E Feist, The Eddings, Robert Jordan, Janny Wurts, Katherine Kerr, Robin Hobb, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet, Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffrey, RA Salvatore, Terry Brooks, Sara Douglass, Neil Gaiman.

Wow, you squee a lot!

I have the first Stormlight archive book;

Yes. Yes I do squee a lot. I've been collecting books long enough that those squees have been spread out over time into one giant, long sqeeeeeeeeee... Drives the neighbours mad. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Anyway, Stormlight, I really enjoyed the first book, I have the second one waiting for me. I'm not allowed to read it until our anniversary, because it's her gift to me... T_T Soon, though, soon.
    allorin wrote:
    Your author list reads like my bookshelf. icon_e_biggrin.gif

You surely have an excellent bookshelf, then. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Oho. If you've not read him, I do also sqee a little over Brent Weeks.
    qtquazar wrote:
    You're missing Guy Gavriel Kay.

A new author? Yay. More books for me to read. Will queue him up. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Cheers.
  • Ferret go away

Shoo

SHOO!

Aww and here I thought you liked cuddly ferrets icon_twisted.gif
  • hey spidy. . I saw ur name click e alliance n it shows not from stealth thats y I hit u... vc from ur alliance hit me in e last pvp n I run crying to Hailmary !!!
  • hey bee/wyp seems that beezer is really not coming back???
  • hey bee/wyp seems that beezer is really not coming back???

Yeah, I think he's gone for good. We haven't heard anything from him. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    hey bee/wyp seems that beezer is really not coming back???

Yeah, I think he's gone for good. We haven't heard anything from him. icon_e_sad.gif
    That sucks icon_e_sad.gif
    But I guess if I ever quit it'll be completely cold turkey too. Hopefully it's 'only' that.
  • I still hope he pops in one day to say he is ok.
  • beemand2g wrote:
    I still hope he pops in one day to say he is ok.
    Did you guys not have him on FB or anything that you could check? It's a bit worrying icon_e_sad.gif