DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Spellsinger series by Alan dean foster is great anticlimactic fun fantasy if you can get hold of the books (out of print since 80's I think) he is the guy who wrote alien & aliens. Also did none of you MTG fans get my squee reference?
  • I got it, but I'm not the biggest MtG player. I kinda thought it would be wiser to let someone smart chime in.

Also, I would love to friend anyone on Brave Frontier, but it hasn't worked for me in two days. As soon as it loads up it crashes with a wonderfully terse Android message.

Not to mention their servers were down before that. And people hate on MPQ....
  • Opps. I just denied a bunch f friend requests because I didn't recognize anyone's names. Did anyone send me a f/r? If so, send another abut post what your in game name is so I accept icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Opps. I just denied a bunch f friend requests because I didn't recognize anyone's names. Did anyone send me a f/r? If so, send another abut post what your in game name is so I accept icon_e_smile.gif
    Chimera here. Just sent you a f/r. icon_e_wink.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I got it, but I'm not the biggest MtG player. I kinda thought it would be wiser to let someone smart chime in.

Also, I would love to friend anyone on Brave Frontier, but it hasn't worked for me in two days. As soon as it loads up it crashes with a wonderfully terse Android message.

Not to mention their servers were down before that. And people hate on MPQ....
    I'm not either anymore. Stopped playing after mercadian masques cos I found other things to spend all of my money on
  • What happened to this perfect thread?

Anyway, headphones on and start ticking those boxes: http://omletofon.blogspot.com/2011/01/s ... -nude.html
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emeryt wrote:
    What happened to this perfect thread?

Anyway, headphones on and start ticking those boxes: http://omletofon.blogspot.com/2011/01/s ... -nude.html
    I have no idea what that is, but if my wife hadn't pulled me away I would have stared at this for the rest of the day icon_e_confused.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    What happened to this perfect thread?
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    @hailmary

-_-
  • HailMary
    Blame qtquazar. He hit me for 40+. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    HailMary wrote:
    Blame qtquazar. He started it with a 40+ hit.

I'd like to start this reply by making it VERY clear that while my post was directed at you, I blame lord qt for everything bad that has ever hapd, both in this game and in real life since I joined the alliance

While I've come to accept that as the norm, I expected better from you. You cut me deep shrek

Though to be serious for a moment (I apologize) your -25 actually just rolled off my back compared to the -150 I got the second I crossed 900

Debating whether it's worth the effort to try for 1100. It's scary out there! May hop to first though.

Are all the djangos playing brave frontier instead of mpq now? The top 10 feels naked and less tainted without you guys. Needs more taint! Phrasing
  • HailMary wrote:
    Blame qtquazar. He hit me for 40+. icon_e_surprised.gif

I deny everything icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    I'd like to start this reply by making it VERY clear that while my post was directed at you, I blame lord qt for everything bad that has ever hapd, both in this game and in real life since I joined the alliance

While I've come to accept that as the norm, I expected better from you. You cut me deep shrek

Though to be serious for a moment (I apologize) your -25 actually just rolled off my back compared to the -150 I got the second I crossed 900

Debating whether it's worth the effort to try for 1100. It's scary out there! May hop to first though.

Are all the djangos playing brave frontier instead of mpq now? The top 10 feels naked and less tainted without you guys. Needs more taint! Phrasing
    Hehe, yeah, I intended to shield at 1000 for a hop to 1100. I've actually shielded at 917. icon_cry.gif I'd like to try a double-hop later, but we'll see how Hop of Doom: First Blood turns out before considering Hop of Doom: The Second Coming. I shall perhaps be (un)fortunate enough to experience the infamous Ace-of-Blades NegaHop.

We're terribly proud of our taint, but we're taking it easy this Season. Some of us are on Brave Frontier, but I, for one, play it far less than I play MPQ.
    qtquazar wrote:
    -_-
  • HailMary wrote:

Hehe, yeah, I intended to shield at 1000 for a hop to 1100. I've actually shielded at 917. icon_cry.gif I'd like to try a double-hop later, but we'll see how Hop of Doom: First Blood turns out before considering Hop of Doom: The Second Coming. I shall perhaps be (un)fortunate enough to experience the infamous Ace-of-Blades NegaHop.

We're terribly proud of our taint, but we're taking it easy this Season. Some of us are on Brave Frontier, but I, for one, play it far less than I play MPQ.
    qtquazar wrote:
    -_-

I saw 'Hail' and 'Mary', and I thought if I clicked through, I would get to say 'hi' to a friendly Djangolier. But then I had to fight or something, I forget.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Just a thought though, the 1100 reward is red and we'll prob have 2 more sentry rewards assuming all things remain equal so that 1100 might be useless given that 355 seems to be what the kids are saying is hot in the streets
  • HailMary
    Just a thought though, the 1100 reward is red and we'll prob have 2 more sentry rewards assuming all things remain equal so that 1100 might be useless given that 355 seems to be what the kids are saying is hot in the streets
    Thing is, I really don't know if 3/5/5 is the double-awesome build. If paired with UDaken, Sentry yellow's size suddenly becomes less important, esp. if World Rupture gets tweaked so that your own strike tiles proc when doing team self-damage (which Ice mentioned was a distinct possibility). 5/5/3 might be a fairly equal alternative.

Also, let me know when you unshield and, more importantly, when you reshield. I have you in a node again, and I'd prefer to hit you when you're shielded.
  • Arogntbastrd
    I'm shielded right now, prob for the next 2 hrs, ran out of health packs so I'll prob just do one match at the end then reshield. have at it
  • qtquazar wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

qtquazar wrote:
    -_-

I saw 'Hail' and 'Mary', and I thought if I clicked through, I would get to say 'hi' to a friendly Djangolier. But then I had to fight or something, I forget.

ahahahaha... you just paid me back in spades, stopping me at the threshold of 1100. I've had to shield up again. well played icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary
    qtquazar wrote:
    ahahahaha... you just paid me back in spades, stopping me at the threshold of 1100. I've had to shield up again. well played icon_e_wink.gif
    Hehehe, a Lannister always pays his debts.

I didn't mean to snatch defeat from your jaws of victory, actually. I skipped you twice already, and your score hadn't changed (just barely above 1000 on my screen), so I thought you'd just shielded up. The same thing just happened to me. My score hit 1101, but no Sentry cover appeared. I waited a sec, and sure enough, Dark Silence smacked me for 30 points. Now I'm shielded below 1100 again. icon_razz.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Allorin : BF ID - 0215761523 - add me for gifts. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Books I sqee over - Currently it would be the "The Stormlight Archive" by Brandon Sanderson...

Authors I've squeed over in the past and generally have many books of - Raymond E Feist, The Eddings, Robert Jordan, Janny Wurts, Katherine Kerr, Robin Hobb, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet, Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffrey, RA Salvatore, Terry Brooks, Sara Douglass, Neil Gaiman. There are probably more, and these are the ones that I remember actually squeeing over...

As opposed to say, George RR Martin, who, although I read, I generally don't squee over, as he loves to kill people off when you're not ready for it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm possibly a Fantasy nut... Meh.