DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Oh, hahaha. The other day I went to the bottom of your alliance when I saw you back in top 10 (congrats, my taint needs are fulfilled) and he wasn't there, apparently he hadn't played yet. I see his mighty contribution now

My apologies
    lol it's ok, you are forgiving. Yes indeed, Ice's score is mighty, Mighty small. Also we all wanted those sentry covers so we decided to come out of hibernation to get them and show we are still a top 5 team when we feel like it, even with 2 guys down lol just dont expect it to happen all the time. We are far too lazy. Also Brave Frontier icon_e_smile.gif
  • beemand2g wrote:
    We ain't asked you guys because your django. A lot of your names were banded about but in the end we thought we didn't wanna weaken another alliance to fill spots on ours. Plus where would I gate crash if you joined shield lol

DjangoUnS.H.I.E.L.Ded

I like
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    I come, head bowed, because WYP chewed me out* for spreading misinformation. We actually didn't send out invites. We had some people who had contacted WYP and Nemek and had asked about joining. WYP doesn't want it to seem like we're poaching, so I'm sorry if I gave that impression. The folks who joined contacted us first.

*By "chewed out," I mean he politely corrected my error.
  • I come, head bowed, because WYP chewed me out* for spreading misinformation. We actually didn't send out invites. We had some people who had contacted WYP and Nemek and had asked about joining. WYP doesn't want it to seem like we're poaching, so I'm sorry if I gave that impression. The folks who joined contacted us first.

Lol you do know we were just joking with you? I think we are quite happy here in our little mad house. We don't want to leave here. Nobody is allowed to leave. Except HailMary. But that's one stain that won't disappear.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Oh, hahaha. The other day I went to the bottom of your alliance when I saw you back in top 10 (congrats, my taint needs are fulfilled) and he wasn't there, apparently he hadn't played yet. I see his mighty contribution now

My apologies
    Ice is totally a team player. He was one of the first Djangoliers who enthusiastically got onboard with our S2 "score >800 or <80" win strategy.
    lol it's ok, you are forgiving. Yes indeed, Ice's score is mighty, Mighty small. Also we all wanted those sentry covers so we decided to come out of hibernation to get them and show we are still a top 5 team when we feel like it, even with 2 guys down lol just dont expect it to happen all the time. We are far too lazy. Also Brave Frontier icon_e_smile.gif
    Hehe, funny thing is, we didn't even notice our alliance ranking till we were already #5 (at least I didn't, which, face it, is all that really matters). "Oh, oops" is the most accurate description for Django success in anything.
    I come, head bowed, because WYP chewed me out* for spreading misinformation. We actually didn't send out invites. We had some people who had contacted WYP and Nemek and had asked about joining. WYP doesn't want it to seem like we're poaching, so I'm sorry if I gave that impression. The folks who joined contacted us first.
    reckless finally lives up to her name. icon_lol.gif
    Nobody is allowed to leave. Except HailMary. But that's one stain that won't disappear.
    OxyClean can go suck it.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

I think most of us were joking icon_e_smile.gif

noob?
  • Noob and jokes is like chocolate and fish. they just dont work well together.
  • Also i'm a chef, so if i didn't season my food, i'd be fired. been in America, you lot like extra salt and cheese with everything.

"Can i have a side-order of cheese with my cheese please?"

yo dawg, I heard you like cheese
  • Noob and jokes is like chocolate and fish. they just dont work well together.

I read that as "chocolate starfish" first time round. This board has warped my mind.
  • cant seem to get rid of you django guys in pve lol lately
  • If it's me, you're totally safe. If it's one of the others, better pad your score...
  • Bowgentle
    beemand2g wrote:
    cant seem to get rid of you django guys in pve lol lately
    Why, hello there, Mr. Beee icon_razz.gif
    I'm not even trying to win this, but I have no idea how much I need for Top 40, so... yeah.
    There be crazy grinders in that bracket of ours.
  • yea there are a lot of grinders, I think I saw foxy in our bracket as well. There are a few venoms as well creeping in. Ah top 40 looks ok for all of us but god knows the last run of this event I couldn't wake up in time for last few hours so ended up getting 2 dd covers
  • Bowgentle
    beemand2g wrote:
    yea there are a lot of grinders, I think I saw foxy in our bracket as well. There are a few venoms as well creeping in. Ah top 40 looks ok for all of us but god knows the last run of this event I couldn't wake up in time for last few hours so ended up getting 2 dd covers
    Oh yeah, you're on GMT, so those end times for subs 4 and 5 are even worse for you. Here's hoping rubberband will let us catch up.
    Or are you actually planning to be around at 2am to grind until 3?
  • Well my line of work has me up early hours of the morning so I may actually be able to play it out. It's rough on GMT zoners. Storm is underwhelming as well.
  • Bowgentle
    Yeah, CET isn't much better. Don't think I'll ever use Storm, but... new shiny.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    DjangoUnbuffed welcomes RKD(80) into the fold!

Reading his name reminds me of Arkady Balagan, the misanthropic genius protagonist of the great, albeit short-lived, TV show Endgame.
  • Don't like gold Storm? Really? But people still use Modern Storm sometimes in 3 star stages.... imagine that same situation with her having 90 more levels.

I'm not so hot on some of the new guys, but Lazy Storm sounds really nice to me. Not game-breaking, but really nice.

Heck, Lazy Moonstone would be pretty nice. I wish they would do that one. They could do an alternate costume of her in a doctor coat talking crazy people into committing suicide.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two Mexican bandits lost in the desert. Sunstroked, crawling in the sand and slowly dying of hunger, when suddenly:

"Look.. looook José...eeetz a bacon tree."

"Estúpido. Eeeet eez another mirage Miguel. There eez no such thing as a 'bacon tree'."

"No, eet eez real José. I must have bacon"

Buoyed by the thought of the fresh pig flesh, Miguel summons all his strength, gets up and runs towards the tree. As he gets near a single gunshot rings out and Miguel falls to the ground. With his remaining strength he crawls back to his amigo.

"Don't... don't go José... You were right.... Eetz not a bacon tree.. eetz.. eetz.."

"Si, Miguel?"

"Eeetz...eetz.. a ham bush"
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    HailMary wrote:
    DjangoUnbuffed welcomes RKD(80) into the fold!

Reading his name reminds me of Arkady Balagan, the misanthropic genius protagonist of the great, albeit short-lived, TV show Endgame.

Thanks HM! Arkady would indeed be my first name, what an astute observation! You are quite the scholar.

Although, it is pronounced R-k-D....hence the nick icon_e_smile.gif