DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Inappropriate
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    What the hell is goin' on in dis joint? Always seems sooo crazy round these parts. But dammit! You gotta love some Chocopussy...even though an "arrogant bastard" I know may be right in how inappropriate it is.

I mean. I just feel...dirty. like I just watched that old Christina "Dirty" video with dirt flying everywhere. Just pure ick!! Oh...wait, think I just soiled myself....need to leave....quietly...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome, welcome.
  • nanananananananananananana django!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    django. django. django.

I'm kinda liking the Rbanding on this Heroic. It's not that horrible to maintain a top 20ish position. Hopefully I haven't just ensured that I come 100+ come the end of the event. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, welcome to the two new peeps.
  • Bowgentle
    Tannen wrote:
    django. django. django.

I'm kinda liking the Rbanding on this Heroic. It's not that horrible to maintain a top 20ish position. Hopefully I haven't just ensured that I come 100+ come the end of the event. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, welcome to the two new peeps.
    Yeah, I completely ignore the first 36 hours of the subs and join only with < 12 hours to go.
    6th in my main, 2K behind the leader icon_e_biggrin.gif

Much better than being on the clock to play every 2:24 for a week straight, lol.
  • do not google image "CHOCOPUSSY"! I repeat! DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE "CHOCOPUSSY"!!

You have been warned!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Lol. This reminds me of the time an acquaintance of mine was looking for a new web mail account. We gave him a couple of sites to go to and he came back flustered.

Apparently "www.hotmale.com" is not a web-mail provider. Hehe.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Tannen wrote:
    Lol. This reminds me of the time an acquaintance of mine was looking for a new web mail account. We gave him a couple of sites to go to and he came back flustered.

Apparently "www.hotmale.com" is not a web-mail provider. Hehe.
    Is that still happening? I made the same mistake back in 1996 icon_lol.gif
  • Tumbleweed blows softly through the room..............
  • This thread was getting dangerously close to dropping to page two.
  • Thats a big **** sig pic
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Someone has to compete with arktos1971 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the use of the MS Paint spray tool.
  • Bowgentle
    Now we got Tu1's rather unsettling sig, and j12601's rather bloody annoyingly huge sig.

DjangoUnbuffed - promoting the use of the Foe list since 2014.
  • Nothing wrong with a bit of twerking
  • Damn. Your guys' chat is about 37 times more fun that Venom chat. Only time our members post is to call out X-men / rebuttle (mostly against X-men again). Anyone remember whitehouse.com growing up? I remember we had to do a project on presidents in like sixth grade. Oh, I learned a lot that day.
  • laoahpeh wrote:
    A big WELCOME to our 2 new members, SAMANTHA and CHOCOPUSSY icon_e_biggrin.gif

CHOCOPUSSY!! two of my favoritest things in the world!

Ah, welcome ye new members of Django. Chocopussy, I shall keep a look out for you? By chance, were you formerly in Tea for Dong? It would make perfect sense.
  • Damn. Your guys' chat is about 37 times more fun that Venom chat. Only time our members post is to call out X-men / rebuttle (mostly against X-men again). Anyone remember whitehouse.com growing up? I remember we had to do a project on presidents in like sixth grade. Oh, I learned a lot that day.

Ahh, that explains your name.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    laoahpeh wrote:
    A big WELCOME to our 2 new members, SAMANTHA and CHOCOPUSSY icon_e_biggrin.gif

CHOCOPUSSY!! two of my favoritest things in the world!

Ah, welcome ye new members of Django. Chocopussy, I shall keep a look out for you? By chance, were you formerly in Tea for Dong? It would make perfect sense.

hahaha!! Think I just spit out some coffee....

I would add more, just don't want to get busted by the hall monitor's around here.