DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• This patch is taking forever to install. 37% and counting...slowly, very slowly lol
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    By the way, back to very important MPQ stuff rather than other silly games. My second favorite alliance name is Tea for Dong.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    By the way, back to very important MPQ stiff rather than other silly games. My second favorite alliance name is Tea for Dong.

ISO **** and BackDoorBettys can't be beat. But yeah, I chuckled at tea for dong too. Obviously it doesn't take much to amuse .....oohhhh, a shiny pen.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    By the way, back to very important MPQ stiff rather than other silly games. My second favorite alliance name is Tea for Dong.
    Heh, Freudian slip!
    dlaw008 wrote:

ISO **** and BackDoorBettys can't be beat. But yeah, I chuckled at tea for dong too. Obviously it doesn't take much to amuse .....oohhhh, a shiny pen.
    I dunno, I think DeezNuts gives BackDoorBettys a good run for its money.
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

I should've named my alliance ho lee fuk. Just say that out loud and you'll know what it means icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

I should've named my alliance ho lee fuk. Just say that out loud and you'll know what it means icon_e_wink.gif
    You must be assuming we all speak Mandarin.
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

Gonna get my name changed to this ... Willie B. Hardigan
  • dlaw008 wrote:

Iso-8 Your Mom is my fav player to be beat by
  • We had to switch a forum name recently because it was poorly hyphenated. Marvelshitman.
  • Is Marvelshitman still around? I lol'd at that one.

edit: won't let me say it haha...... Marvelhitman..... but with an S before the H icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

Like... missionary position?
  • Lol. It made the edit list? Hilarious.
  • Yo TU1. F/R coming your way
  • BIG SAGGY BALLS.. Took 5 hours to download a patch for marvel heroes and then got an error message, so have to re-install it.... All 14gb. yay
  • BIG SAGGY BALLS.. Took 5 hours to download a patch for marvel heroes and then got an error message, so have to re-install it.... All 14gb. yay

**** are you **** me that game is a 14GB install? icon_eek.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    BIG SAGGY BALLS.. Took 5 hours to download a patch for marvel heroes and then got an error message, so have to re-install it.... All 14gb. yay

**** are you tinykitty me that game is a 14GB install? icon_eek.gif
    I'm currently waiting on the installation. This better be good, Foxy!

And they don't allow numbers in your names, so I couldn't use dlaw008. I went with DjangoJustice.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    BIG SAGGY BALLS.. Took 5 hours to download a patch for marvel heroes and then got an error message, so have to re-install it.... All 14gb. yay
    Wow. 14GB. Okay, I don't think I'll be playing that anytime soon. Also, I'm not sure my Ultrabook could handle the graphics, noting their suggested minimum hardware requirements.
  • My PC is several years old at this point and is still prone to overheating when playing almost anything with 3D graphics including WoW and Minecraft.

Speaking of which... Haven't played WoW in years, either. Any Django's a WoW player?
  • RE 14GB: well what the poop. I play on a giant desktop so I didn't notice.

dlaw, I'll get on and add you right now. yay!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    My PC is several years old at this point and is still prone to overheating when playing almost anything with 3D graphics including WoW and Minecraft.

Speaking of which... Haven't played WoW in years, either. Any Django's a WoW player?

I played a long time ago, but don't even remember my screen name now. Marvel Heroes reminds me of WoW in a lot of ways, except more fun.