DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay, so the Sentry PVE is up and I want to relax, but I still want a Sentry. My only question is:

What would Rajj do?
    Relax. don't touch it. Start playing in the last hours. You will get a nice bracket, and if You grind faster than everyone, You will win this.
  • Heya. I saw that conversation in the chat icon_e_smile.gif. One important new danger to keep in mind is that with the shard joining, you can end up in a very old bracket and have no chance to compete. My son joined Oscorp where a sub run was worth 3kish, and his main leader had 13k. Clearly that bracket had been open for a long time, through multiple refreshes. He would have had zero chance to catch up without the repeatables at the end, which may not exist in this event.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Ha, just saw the class-action lawsuit thread. Man, I just don't understand some people.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    Ha, just saw the class-action lawsuit thread. Man, I just don't understand some people.

I assume there's gonna be one of those every major nerf. I remember them from when thorverine was nerfed. I assume that was piggy backed from the rags nerf.

Intellectual property you're getting to use for free/ you're not spending money you're spending virtual currency and you paid for the currency not the character blah blah blah. It's a damn match 3 game. There's no way this should be that important to anyone
  • new games on my phone that i have been playing icon_e_smile.gif

Letterpress
    Zenonia 4
    Heroes O&C
    Superhero Alliance

So far Heroes O&C is really good icon_e_smile.gif
  • new games on my phone that i have been playing icon_e_smile.gif

Letterpress
    Zenonia 4
    Heroes O&C
    Superhero Alliance

TU1, come play Marvel Heroes with me!
  • FoxyMulder wrote:
    new games on my phone that i have been playing icon_e_smile.gif

Letterpress
    Zenonia 4
    Heroes O&C
    Superhero Alliance

TU1, come play Marvel Heroes with me!
    I never really got into marvel heroes. It bored me super fast lol
  • I miss you guys icon_cry.gif
    We miss us too.
  • I never really got into marvel heroes. It bored me super fast lol

boooo dislike
    We miss us too.

So why don't you come back? I don't believe Django can live without psycho-sentry.

• So why don't you come back? I don't believe Django can live without psycho-sentry.

We're all here, just taking it easy.

YOU could come play Marvel Heroes with me...! I want friends there so bad lol.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the retreat Beezer! icon_e_biggrin.gif

In terms of other mobile games... I'm kinda liking "Brave Frontier" at the present moment. It pushes all of the "collect 'em all" buttons that I acquired while playing Pokemon, and has that over-the-top-anime-power-while-being-SuperDeformed vibe going for it as well.

Marvel Heroes : I have an account with a couple of decent heroes... but yeah it's not as addictive as say Diablo 3 in terms of hack'n'slash. I haven't played it in ages.

I want sentry and joined ... an hour ago. The bracket that I'm in doesn't seem that offensive. Max score at present is 6k. Took me 20 mins to hit 4k... Should be able to catch up to lead before the end of the bracket.
  • I'm really liking Zenonia right now. I can play for a few minutes and come back hours later and i wont miss anything lol It's nice to play a game like that for a change icon_e_smile.gif yeah Marvel Heroes got old fast. Never grabbed my attention like this.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2014
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    We're all here, just taking it easy.

YOU could come play Marvel Heroes with me...! I want friends there so bad lol.

I, for one, haven't been talking much here because I've been amusing myself spectating on people completely losing their s--- about recent changes, and occasionally popping in on more sensible conversations.

Is Marvel Heroes a game you can actually play with friends?
  • Tannen wrote:
    Thanks for the retreat Beezer! icon_e_biggrin.gif

In terms of other mobile games... I'm kinda liking "Brave Frontier" at the present moment. It pushes all of the "collect 'em all" buttons that I acquired while playing Pokemon, and has that over-the-top-anime-power-while-being-SuperDeformed vibe going for it as well.

Marvel Heroes : I have an account with a couple of decent heroes... but yeah it's not as addictive as say Diablo 3 in terms of hack'n'slash. I haven't played it in ages.

I want sentry and joined ... an hour ago. The bracket that I'm in doesn't seem that offensive. Max score at present is 6k. Took me 20 mins to hit 4k... Should be able to catch up to lead before the end of the bracket.

Omg. I sat at a table with 5 men playing a board game on sat and sun and both days they were all giving me a hard time for not catching them all in Brave Frontier with them. Lol.
  • I shall download BF tomorrow icon_e_wink.gif is it pvp?
  • It has an arena section for pvp. But the majority seems to be solo. At least at the beginning where I am.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    There is pvp, but it's all automated. EG, I set my team against another team and the computer plays both, until one team is dead. It's a little frustrating when you can see decisions that have lost you the match, but I guess it's "fair"...

The main thrust of the game is pve -- specifically, pve events that you use to collect heroes. You then level those heroes and do better all around.

Exp is a little weird. The only way to make your guys better is to "fuse" them with other guys -- which gives them exp directly. Once you hit level cap you combine them with specific guys to evolve them.

Yeah, as I said. Kind like Pokemon...
  • HailMary wrote:

Is Marvel Heroes a game you can actually play with friends?

Definitely! Really easy to join parties and go on missions together. They also have super groups for friends, but I haven't joined any, cuz I don't have friends there yet icon_e_sad.gif

Can also message each other in the game and there's a small chatroom screen for all players.