DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I was vastly disappointed by Spiderman 2. I thought it was a major step backward for superhero movies. It reminded me of what superhero movies used to be like (in general) before Marvel Studios got involved. I hope the new Xmen movie is good, but really only the Disney Marvel movies hold any promise for me.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Not gonna see Spidey 2 in theaters, then. Bring on Gojira!
    dlaw008 wrote:
    So I guess that means I'm stoked for Guardians of the Galaxy, despite being one of the great unwashed masses with no real idea about those characters.
    Yeah, I still have absolutely no idea what that movie is about. It's a space western with irreverent and irreverently designed characters, and has a grungy scifi aesthetic reminiscent of The Fifth Element, so... I'm gonna wait for reviews, I guess.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    BTW HailMary, Mary Jane was actually cut from Spiderman 2. So you just have to settle for Peter spraying his sticky gunk on Gwen, which happens several times throughout.
    Wut, noooo! Yeah, I have no idea who Gwen is, but I'm glad that there's copious sticky-stuff spraying. That is, after all, Spiderman's gist.
  • So this thread isn't really closed? I thought you all were at hq breaking stuff and making dubstep the new twerk.

MJ got cut? Geez, seemed like they left everything in the movie.

I am totes going to x men opening weekend. I like the crowd at super hero movies opening weekends. It's like nerds unite! Plus everyone who is hopping on the massively popular bandwagon plus Hugh jack man lovers...
  • When I go, I'm not going to make a show of it, I'll just say so long to you guys and put the phone down. Not happening yet, but...

Man, I am going to miss Emeryt. Really nice guy.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    When I go, I'm not going to make a show of it, I'll just say so long to you guys and put the phone down. Not happening yet, but...

whereas i will make 17 different threads announcing my departure.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    When I go, I'm not going to make a show of it, I'll just say so long to you guys and put the phone down. Not happening yet, but...

whereas i will make 17 different threads announcing my departure.
    I counted two so far. icon_e_wink.gif
  • So I've been on a mission today downloading rpg games with match 3 mechanics and also card collecting games. Some look highly promising so far icon_e_wink.gif i shall find a replacement OH YES I SHALL FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

HOPEFULLY
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    So this thread isn't really closed? I thought you all were at hq breaking stuff and making dubstep the new twerk.
    Foxy's our Senior Vice President of Breaking Stuff. She's got that locked down. As for making dubstep the new twerk, we at DjangoUnbuffed believe in inclusion, not exclusion. Ergo, we're developing dubstep twerk at present, and plan to market a set of high-octane, thoroughbred, swole-pendous training videos, D90sX, that thrust you through it step-by-step. We expect to announce our KIckstarter sometime in the next three months. Our Kickstarter intro video will feature white backgrounds, soothing indie dubstep, and copious amounts of skinny jeans topped by vintage plaid.
    I am totes going to x men opening weekend. I like the crowd at super hero movies opening weekends. It's like nerds unite! Plus everyone who is hopping on the massively popular bandwagon plus Hugh jack man lovers...
    Man, I avoid opening weekends like open manholes. I definitely hopped on the superhero movie bandwagon and the Hugh Jackman (r-r-r-r-r-r-rrrr) bandwagon, though. I would pay muchos pesos to see Batman: The Musical starring Hugh Jackman, Anna Hathaway, Patrick Stewart, and Adele Dazeem.
  • So I've been on a mission today downloading rpg games with match 3 mechanics and also card collecting games. Some look highly promising so far icon_e_wink.gif i shall find a replacement OH YES I SHALL FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

HOPEFULLY
    Moghwyn keeps on spamming me about Hearthstone, but I'm not into Warcraft lore. Though I heard the game's good.
    I'm back to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. And maybe I'll finally finish Deadpool and Lego Marvel Heroes.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    So I've been on a mission today downloading rpg games with match 3 mechanics and also card collecting games. Some look highly promising so far icon_e_wink.gif i shall find a replacement OH YES I SHALL FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

HOPEFULLY
    Moghwyn keeps on spamming me about Hearthstone, but I'm not into Warcraft lore. Though I heard the game's good.
    I'm back to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. And maybe I'll finally finish Deadpool and Lego Marvel Heroes.

You don't need to be into Warcraft at all to enjoy hearthstone, I had played maybe 2 hours of Warcraft in my life and I still enjoy hearthstone a lot. Unfortunately it is not on android yet. I don't know if it will be.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    So I've been on a mission today downloading rpg games with match 3 mechanics and also card collecting games. Some look highly promising so far icon_e_wink.gif i shall find a replacement OH YES I SHALL FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

HOPEFULLY
    Moghwyn keeps on spamming me about Hearthstone

Does he need to be dealt with? My Hood's a mean customer, likes to intimidate people while counting backwards by one...
  • Emeryt wrote:

HOPEFULLY

I'm not a Warcraft player, but I like Hearthstone. Key thing for me: casual. It's a game I feel I can pick up and play whenever, and have some fun. I'm not drive to have an uber-deck, I don't care about win / loss - I'm not invested. Ah, peaceful.
  • coolbond, thanks for the points, much appreciated! I have only 15pts matches, hopefully I'll be able to find 2x 20 match in the last minutes, to reach 1200.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I was vastly disappointed by Spiderman 2. I thought it was a major step backward for superhero movies. It reminded me of what superhero movies used to be like (in general) before Marvel Studios got involved. I hope the new Xmen movie is good, but really only the Disney Marvel movies hold any promise for me.

So I guess that means I'm stoked for Guardians of the Galaxy, despite being one of the great unwashed masses with no real idea about those characters.

BTW HailMary, Mary Jane was actually cut from Spiderman 2. So you just have to settle for Peter spraying his sticky gunk on Gwen, which happens several times throughout.

Star lord and rocket racoon rock lol however the films trailer doesn't look very inspiring but it will have tie ins to the next avengers film so will be watched for that reason alone. Agree on Spider-Man 2. Don't know how they can get spidey wrong
  • Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond, thanks for the points, much appreciated! I have only 15pts matches, hopefully I'll be able to find 2x 20 match in the last minutes, to reach 1200.
    np.... tho i did not intend to lose to you...
  • coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond, thanks for the points, much appreciated! I have only 15pts matches, hopefully I'll be able to find 2x 20 match in the last minutes, to reach 1200.
    TWICE? icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I now need 17pts only icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    TWICE? icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I now need 17pts only icon_e_biggrin.gif
    i lost to you twice?! oh **** me....
  • Well that's some crazy mmr we got going here. Used to be easy to get too 800. Today it took me 3 times despite fielding 2 141's. I got dragged from nearly 800 to 569 then 750 back to 654 and now finally i made it too 800.

please fix this dumbass game. Thankyouverymuch.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see a certain androgynous djangoleer crept into 10th in my bracket. Good luck with that hailmary, our bracket doesn't look brutal but it seems the attacks are going to start coming pretty fierce once we pass 800 if tu1 can be trusted,which he probably can't
  • I see a certain androgynous djangoleer crept into 10th in my bracket. Good luck with that hailmary, our bracket doesn't look brutal but it seems the attacks are going to start coming pretty fierce once we pass 800 if tu1 can be trusted,which he probably can't

I'm saddened to have to corroborate TU1's story icon_e_sad.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see a certain androgynous djangoleer crept into 10th in my bracket. Good luck with that hailmary, our bracket doesn't look brutal but it seems the attacks are going to start coming pretty fierce once we pass 800 if tu1 can be trusted,which he probably can't

I'm saddened to have to corroborate TU1's story icon_e_sad.gif
    8p0a.jpg

Beezer, is shield gonna try to slog back into first?