DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    bahukma wrote:
    Why the hell are all women compelled to smell newborn heads? It's freaking bizarre.
    To assess ripeness, of course: "Mmmm, yes, this baby smells like delicious success" vs. "Oh dear, this baby smells like organ failure."
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    I'M NOT.

I think babies are gross. They look like wrinkly wormy aliens. I don't get it.
    You have failed your species.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay, I woke up this morning and still no Dakens. Even a message saying future rewards will be delayed, too. I thought to myself "Oh well, no big deal."

I had an expiring shield in Heavy Metal so I played a match only to discover that my score didn't update. I was like "Okay, fine."

I checked my standing in my season bracket and realized they extended Season 1 by two events. "ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!"

This is how I know I'm taking it easy for Season 2. I was literally furious.
    Yeah, it seems Season 2 will be Season of the N00bs, since all the vets are like "well, shucks, f--- this s---." If D3 didn't plan this, they should pretend they did, because it's brilliant.
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    Thanks ferret I like it

All that trouble making it, and you cant even get my name write lol
  • qtquazar wrote:
    Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)

I would but your thread got locked
    \
    Odo.jpg
  • gamar wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)

I would but your thread got locked
    \
    Odo.jpg

shouldn't be, but one of the mods did troll it over to 'suggestions'. seriously: 'suggestions'.
  • HailMary
    All that trouble making it, and you cant even get my name write lol
    Shut up, Grael. No one cares.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Sorry unwise1 my fault. You made it and thank u
  • HailMary
    Wow. He is very excited.

Now we just need a very geeky and totally baller amputee to put a set in a pair of bionic arms.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Wow. He is very excited.

Now we just need a very geeky and totally baller amputee to put a set in a pair of bionic arms.

If I were a rich man I would strongly consider volunteering for this despite currently having two fully functional meat arms.

Very strongly.
  • I am going to spidey 2 tonight. Something something stun lock broken, hope Gwen doesn't fall and need first aid. Broken spidey ner ner ner ner.
  • Hi Doug! Heh heh heh.
  • HailMary
    I am going to spidey 2 tonight. Something something stun lock broken, hope Gwen doesn't fall and need first aid. Broken spidey ner ner ner ner.
    Have fun watching Peter Parker shoot his sticky white stuff all over Blue Django, Mary Jane, and very lucky buildings.
  • I am going to spidey 2 tonight. Something something stun lock broken, hope Gwen doesn't fall and need first aid. Broken spidey ner ner ner ner.

Wait had someone already told you the conclusion? icon_e_wink.gif

I thought the movie was pretty meh. I hope x men is better.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    According to ign xmen is better than spidey but Godzilla got the best review. I didn't mind spidey I think it would of been better if they cut 30 hr off or maybe one animal character that wasn't needed.

I thought the movie was pretty meh. I hope x men is better.

Yeah, it wasn't as good as the first. My 12 yr old loved it.

I'm looking forward to X-Men though - the previews look good!
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    According to ign xmen is better than spidey but Godzilla got the best review. I didn't mind spidey I think it would of been better if they cut 30 hr off or maybe one animal character that wasn't needed.

I think 30 minutes could have been trimmed easily. Foxx was a bad ****. I think I just had issues with the teenage angst died of the story. I much rather see the adult issues of captain America with his PTSD. Lol. I was actually thinking they might touch in Spidey having PTSD but I digress.
  • DjangoUnbuffed is closed until further notice, as there was a death in the family. RIP MPQ GAMEPLAY :'(

edit: nobody really died lol
  • I was vastly disappointed by Spiderman 2. I thought it was a major step backward for superhero movies. It reminded me of what superhero movies used to be like (in general) before Marvel Studios got involved. I hope the new Xmen movie is good, but really only the Disney Marvel movies hold any promise for me.

So I guess that means I'm stoked for Guardians of the Galaxy, despite being one of the great unwashed masses with no real idea about those characters.

BTW HailMary, Mary Jane was actually cut from Spiderman 2. So you just have to settle for Peter spraying his sticky gunk on Gwen, which happens several times throughout.