DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• FoxyMulder wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Is Marvel Heroes a game you can actually play with friends?

Definitely! Really easy to join parties and go on missions together. They also have super groups for friends, but I haven't joined any, cuz I don't have friends there yet icon_e_sad.gif

Can also message each other in the game and there's a small chatroom screen for all players.

Is this IOS only? Is there an android or windows client?

Not that I'm planning on quitting MPQ any time soon. But I am willing to try new things because I like the people in my alliance.
  • I strongly suggest playing Marvel Heroes. It's casual, it's easy, and it evolved nicely since the start.
    I spend I think more than 6 months in this game, got all chars at at least lvl30 (out of 60 max), some maxed. In one of the first big supergroups (the scAvengers icon_e_biggrin.gif ).

Great diversity in characters, plenty of different builds possible.

Synergies between characters - having 1 char at lvl25 grants bonuses to other chars (like - Deadpool grants +5% better loot chance).

And the Devs - they care.

and btw - Lego Marvel Heroes is at humblebundle.com for 5bucks - if You don't have it, go grab it!
  • Oh, and one thing:

Marvel Heroes is almost totally F2P.

You earn crystals while playing, which allow You to buy more heroes.

The only stuff You need to pay with $, is extra costumes (no effect on the game) or inventory tabs (they are in fact necessary to have a lot, but if You spend 20$, You'll get a decent amount of them, unless You like to hoard stuff).
  • Emeryt wrote:
    and btw - Lego Marvel Heroes is at humblebundle.com for 5bucks - if You don't have it, go grab it!
    It's not the complete bundle, right? Got most Lego games, still missing Marvel Heroes. They decided to take the DLC approach for this one, so I'll hold off until a Game of the Year edition gets released.
  • Well i downloaded brave frontier (took forever) and i played the tutorial and I'm already hooked lol that's like 5 games now on the iphone in addicted too...oops
  • hi...have 12 000 pts on season 1 and make 800-1000 on pvp events...if you are interested pm private message here...
  • davchevski wrote:
    hi...have 12 000 pts on season 1 and make 800-1000 on pvp events...if you are interested pm private message here...
    There is an alliance recruitment and a single player recruitment topic, you don't need to spam everyone, thanks
  • @foxymulder I recently started playing war of heros again but when I go to register my device it gives me an error message telling me its already been registered. I did register when I had previously installed it but I uninstalled it cause I found this game lol. Tried finding someway to contact support but couldnt find it. A little help? Also I'd gladly join a guild/alliance over there with you icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Is Marvel Heroes a game you can actually play with friends?

Definitely! Really easy to join parties and go on missions together. They also have super groups for friends, but I haven't joined any, cuz I don't have friends there yet icon_e_sad.gif

Can also message each other in the game and there's a small chatroom screen for all players.
    Oh, cool. I may give it a shot, just for you, Foxy.

dlaw: I believe it's on Steam.
  • I love Brave Frontier...So Pokemony icon_e_smile.gif Thank you Tannen..... Can you and panda send me Your code so i can add you as friends? thanks Also anyone else who plays it is welcome icon_e_smile.gif
  • Also i have booted up marvel heroes again just to see if its more fun with friends so add me on that as i dont know how to do it lol I have 2 characters, Punisher and Scarlet Witch, whose better?
  • Also i have booted up marvel heroes again just to see if its more fun with friends so add me on that as i dont know how to do it lol I have 2 characters, Punisher and Scarlet Witch, whose better?
    Punisher is fun.
    Scarlett Witch was among the heroes I did not play.

Luke Cage is a blast, I soooo looove him!
  • Punisher is easy to play with but I gave up on the game when i used scarlet witch. Too slow. But i hear she gets better. I'll give it one more go if i can tear myself away from BF lol
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    dlaw008 wrote:

Is this IOS only? Is there an android or windows client?

Not that I'm planning on quitting MPQ any time soon. But I am willing to try new things because I like the people in my alliance.

You can download it on Steam, or from the website (https://marvelheroes.com/). It's a PC game; no mobile, unfortunately.
    @foxymulder I recently started playing war of heros again but when I go to register my device it gives me an error message telling me its already been registered. I did register when I had previously installed it but I uninstalled it cause I found this game lol. Tried finding someway to contact support but couldnt find it. A little help? Also I'd gladly join a guild/alliance over there with you icon_e_smile.gif

War of Heroes? I'm not sure what that is. Are you talking about Marvel Heroes? If so, I'll look around and try to help.
    HailMary wrote:
    Oh, cool. I may give it a shot, just for you, Foxy.

YAYYYYY YYAYAYAYAYAYYAY
    Also i have booted up marvel heroes again just to see if its more fun with friends so add me on that as i dont know how to do it lol I have 2 characters, Punisher and Scarlet Witch, whose better?

YAY OMIGOSH

I've heard both are good. I think Pun is mostly gun stuff, which might get a little boring. I've heard Scarlet Witch is all-around good and really fun to play.

Are ya'll keeping your MPQ names on Marvel Heroes? If not, let me know, and I'll add you. I'm FoxyMulder there, too.

To add friends, hit "O" on your keyboard (that's an O, not a zero), and click on the "friends tab." At the bottom, there should be a search bar to search for people by screen names. Search, find, then right click on their name to add or send a message.

If ya'll have problems downloading from Steam, just go from the website. I guess Steam downloads sometimes have been weird, so my husband did it from the website and it was fine. Also, I think if you download from Steam, it starts you off with Human Torch—who is a good character, but you don't get a choice (unless I somehow effed that part up, but I don't remember being given a choice). If you download from the website, you get a choice of starting with several different characters (Black Panther, Storm, Colossus, Human Torch, Pun, Scarlet Witch, and I don't remember who else). EDIT: nm, apparently you can do this for both Steam and the website download. I'm just an idiot and missed it somehow.

There's a TON of stuff to do in the game, so if you need help, send me a message. There's also a really great tutorial video here: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discuss ... or-2-46/p1

It's crazy long, but you can jump around to the parts you want to know about easily, since he listed a time-stamp of contents below.
  • I don't remember my name there but i don't think it's the same. I think i may have gone for something dirty if i remember lol
  • @foxymulder yeah I meant marvel heros. My name there is... tinykittied. icon_e_biggrin.gif I'll search for you and add you and TU1 and whoever else posts there name. The problem I'm having is you know how you have to register your device to get the rewards they give you? Well I registered my device the first time I installed it but now I try the second time and it says my device is already registered and it won't let me register it again. Thanks for the help in advance icon_e_smile.gif
  • @foxymulder yeah I meant marvel heros. My name there is... tinykittied. icon_e_biggrin.gif I'll search for you and add you and TU1 and whoever else posts there name. The problem I'm having is you know how you have to register your device to get the rewards they give you? Well I registered my device the first time I installed it but now I try the second time and it says my device is already registered and it won't let me register it again. Thanks for the help in advance icon_e_smile.gif

Did you download from Steam, or from the website?

Here is the tech support thread: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/categori ... al-support
  • FoxyMulder wrote:
    @foxymulder yeah I meant marvel heros. My name there is... tinykittied. icon_e_biggrin.gif I'll search for you and add you and TU1 and whoever else posts there name. The problem I'm having is you know how you have to register your device to get the rewards they give you? Well I registered my device the first time I installed it but now I try the second time and it says my device is already registered and it won't let me register it again. Thanks for the help in advance icon_e_smile.gif

Did you download from Steam, or from the website?

Here is the tech support thread: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/categori ... al-support

I'm doing it from my Samsung Gs3. Does that make a difference? Thanks again icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: Just realized that these are different games. Lol so I unfortunately won't be able to look you guys up icon_e_sad.gif

• I'm doing it from my Samsung Gs3. Does that make a difference? Thanks again icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: Just realized that these are different games. Lol so I unfortunately won't be able to look you guys up icon_e_sad.gif

lol okay I thought that might be the case. You can join us at Marvel Heroes on PC though!
  • FoxyMulder wrote:

I'm doing it from my Samsung Gs3. Does that make a difference? Thanks again icon_e_smile.gif

lol okay I thought that might be the case. You can join us at Marvel Heroes on PC though!

Im doing it from phone and can't join unfortunately. But thz for the invite and if it becomes possible I'll let you know if ia tart playing icon_e_smile.gif