DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Bowgentle wrote:
    They're kinda... slow.
    And... snaily?
    Snailist. This is the 21st century, man. Humanity has moved past such things.
    Bowgentle wrote:
    And they're easier to salt!
    You monster.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    They're kinda... slow.
    And... snaily?
    Snailist. This is the 21st century, man. Humanity has moved past such things.
    Bowgentle wrote:
    And they're easier to salt!
    You monster.
    Now I have to go pet a squirrel, I feel bad icon_e_sad.gif
    Probably get bitten, too.

But... maybe it'll be a radioactive squirrel! And I'll get some power! Like... glow in the dark! Make plants wither! Something!

No, too much risk. I think I'll find me an owl to pet. Owls are the new squirrels.
  • And we can call you:

Salty Squirrel
  • Specjalnie dla Was!

Twerking prosto z Polski:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gIJf7poiU
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Specjalnie dla Was!

Twerking prosto z Polski:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gIJf7poiU

AWWW just for me thank you. CANT.STOP.WATCHING.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    It also solves the problem of matches against other 141s taking forever and a day.

I actually went back in the thread looking for what strategy could help with this.

Well played guys... well played.
  • ˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ pǝpᴉɔǝp ǝʌɐɥ ᴉ ʇɐɥʇ pǝɹoq os ɯɐ I

That is a neat trick.

We need to get you an official Djandgo handbook. One of the rules is to never compliment TU1, even indirectly.

We don't want an exploding head on our hands.

• We don't want an exploding head on our hands.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.
  • ˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ pǝpᴉɔǝp ǝʌɐɥ ᴉ ʇɐɥʇ pǝɹoq os ɯɐ I

That is a neat trick.

We need to get you an official Djandgo handbook. One of the rules is to never compliment TU1, even indirectly.

We don't want an exploding head on our hands.

Too late. Just ask Panda.... it only took 38 seconds icon_lol.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:

Too late. Just ask Panda.... it only took 38 seconds icon_lol.gif
    Apparently her hand fell off afterwards. I guess it was diseased or something :-/ One of these days i'm gonna have to wash the damn thing.
  • Oh my gosh. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Salty squirrels.
    Compliments.
    Solution for 141s.
    Official guidebook.
    Head exploding.
    38 seconds.
    Wash you weenis TU1.
  • Wash you weenis TU1.
    I would but even i'm afraid too touch it. When it begins shaking all by itself, that's when you know something is wrong icon_e_sad.gif
  • You told me that meant it was excited to see me! You liar!

No no no you got it all wrong, i was excited too see YOU but my weenis was just excited to see some air.

never thought i'd write a sentence like that..............again
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    You told me that meant it was excited to see me! You liar!

No no no you got it all wrong, i was excited too see YOU but my weenis was just excited to see some air.

The next time anyone claims that our alliance thread is weirdonkulous, I'm gonna point them to your comment and say: "See this? This, my dear fellow, was when things came to a head. This was where all hope was lost. This was the beginning of the end. This was when we stared into the abyss, and the abyss farted in our faces."

What self-respecting man-child doesn't let his weenis out for air!?

• What self-respecting man-child doesn't let his weenis out for air!?

One that wears adult diapers 24/7??? You said you liked my squishy hello kitty man-diaper
  • The truth of the matter is HailMary, and i'm sorry but your not gonna like this, but i have not got any weirder. I have always been this way. It's the rest of you lot that have dropped to my level. I will not accept responsibility for your actions or words. I have bigger problems to worry about. Now can you tell me how to get glue off my weenie-stick please?
  • HailMary wrote:
    The next time anyone claims that our alliance thread is weirdonkulous, I'm gonna point them to your comment and say: "See this? This, my dear fellow, was when things came to a head. This was where all hope was lost. This was the beginning of the end. This was when we stared into the abyss, and the abyss farted in our faces."

That is Django code for Panda Wins/TheUnwiseOne Loses' right? Because abyss farting seems like a positive thing for this alliance.

• What self-respecting man-child doesn't let his weenis out for air!?

One that wears adult diapers 24/7??? You said you liked my squishy hello kitty man-diaper

I'm Asian - I am predisposed to like everything hello kitty.