DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• FoxyMulder wrote:
    Uhhhhh

ya'll are having a serious convo in the alliance chat right now and it's making me way nervous

Oh good! It's bun #2!

oh my god I do not want to be a bun in this scenario omgggggggggggg
  • But you are A-OK with being a sausage! icon_lol.gificon_eek.gif
  • Did anyone ever see the Robocop Weenis Scene here? It's by far the funniest and sickest thing i have seen lol i would love to link it (hint hint)
  • Did anyone ever see the Robocop Weenis Scene here? It's by far the funniest and sickest thing i have seen lol i would love to link it (hint hint)

No. And weird.
  • But you are A-OK with being a sausage! icon_lol.gificon_eek.gif

NO!

nooooooooooonononononononono

The boys are ALL yours. Imma go... break things in the HQ or something lol
  • FoxyMulder wrote:
    But you are A-OK with being a sausage! icon_lol.gificon_eek.gif

NO!

nooooooooooonononononononono

The boys are ALL yours. Imma go... break things in the HQ or something lol

I wanna break things!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2014
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    Uhhhhh

ya'll are having a serious convo in the alliance chat right now and it's making me way nervous
    Ah, do not fret, Foxalicious:
    Outwardly, I was all "So, Spiderman's new protect tiles. Mmmm, yes, stats, numbers, quite. Turns, verily."
    Inwardly, I was all "AWWWWW YEAH! SPIDEY GOT NE-ERFED! LE-E-E-E-ET'S GET IT STARTED, IN HE-E-E-E-E-ERRRREEEE"

Also, I feel a deep sense of compassion for my fellow Djangoliers who are very active fans of Spiderman. Their loss is my loss, except that it's not, because I don't have Spiderman, I hate Spiderman, and I have it on good authority that Spiderman punts kittens while using arachnid butt juice as magic feel-better medicine, which is totally gross.
  • HailMary
    It's like those sticker sheets that first grade teachers used to pull out when a kid did something extraordinary, like not throwing up on a classmate. If you worked really hard at hiding the sociopathy inherent to small children, you'd get to actually pick which one you got. I miss those LEGO-minifig-sized smiley faces.
  • HailMary wrote:
    It's like those sticker sheets that first grade teachers used to pull out when a kid did something extraordinary, like not throwing up on a classmate. If you worked really hard at hiding the sociopathy inherent to small children, you'd get to actually pick which one you got. I miss those LEGO-minifig-sized smiley faces.

I'd be willing to bet TU1 got his for regularly taking his Ritalin and/or not peeing on himself.
  • Give me my damn purple Daken cover already. I need to max him to 20 so he can replace my 141 Punisher.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

I'd be willing to bet TU1 got his for regularly taking his Ritalin and/or not peeing on himself.

I spent a good minute staring at all the smileys thinking it may be one of those hidden picture situations.

No dice.

Maybe I'm just not high enough! I'll have to check back after work.
  • bahukma wrote:

I spent a good minute staring at all the smileys thinking it may be one of those hidden picture situations.

凸ಠ益ಠ)凸
  • bahukma wrote:

凸ಠ益ಠ)凸

OOH! A pictogram! Is it a riddle?
    A stepping stone to a deeply hidden cosmic truth?
    Is it a... a... **** me.
    It's an angry little man giving me the double bird, isn't it?
  • bahukma wrote:
    Is it a riddle?

What’s long and hard and has cum in it?

A cuCUMber you sick pervert
  • You say "sick pervert" like it's a bad thing.
  • bahukma wrote:
    You say "sick pervert" like it's a bad thing.
    My guess... it's probably just because he think is the one and only who could be...so yeah, it's bad icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • On a scale of "Eww! Boys/Girls have Cooties" to "I like to stick live animals in my bum" I think most people fall somewhere in the middle when it comes to perversity.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Hrm. Weird. I have no alliance showing up, no events, but all my account stuff is there (yay!).

Just posting here in case someone went mad and destroyed the internet.
  • HailMary
    Tannen wrote:
    Hrm. Weird. I have no alliance showing up, no events, but all my account stuff is there (yay!).

Just posting here in case someone went mad and destroyed the internet.
    Yep, that happened to me. Then it unhappened. Now I'm just stuck still waiting for my PVE rewards... like seriously?!