DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary wrote:
    Tannen wrote:
    Hrm. Weird. I have no alliance showing up, no events, but all my account stuff is there (yay!).

Just posting here in case someone went mad and destroyed the internet.
    Yep, that happened to me. Then it unhappened. Now I'm just stuck still waiting for my PVE rewards... like seriously?!
    Quite same here...

Coming from the darkness, a holly voice said : Seriously...we are tinykity you all.
  • I'm thinking its because of the change in reward structure mid-event. They probably are making sure they don't screw anyone over and everyone gets the correct rewards. On the other hand this delay has made it so I can finally start doing some school... I mean.... um..... ah who am I kidding! I check this game way to much even when I have no reason to! Lol thanks for the shout out to us in the main oscorp thread hail mary. Was hoping you djangos would push and we'd make it a stealth django and deadpools tacos finish. Oh well icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    fritejay2 wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Tannen wrote:
    Hrm. Weird. I have no alliance showing up, no events, but all my account stuff is there (yay!).

Just posting here in case someone went mad and destroyed the internet.
    Yep, that happened to me. Then it unhappened. Now I'm just stuck still waiting for my PVE rewards... like seriously?!
    Quite same here...

Coming from the darkness, a holly voice said : Seriously...we are tinykity you all.
    Just as with the recent PVPs that gave out utterly s---ty cover rewards ("Yay! Rags again!", said literally no one), they're testing us to see if we'll be distracted enough by the Season system to completely forget about our UberDaken covers. NO GO! I WANT MR. MOHAWK-PECS!
    I'm thinking its because of the change in reward structure mid-event. They probably are making sure they don't screw anyone over and everyone gets the correct rewards. On the other hand this delay has made it so I can finally start doing some school... I mean.... um..... ah who am I kidding! I check this game way to much even when I have no reason to! Lol thanks for the shout out to us in the main oscorp thread hail mary. Was hoping you djangos would push and we'd make it a stealth django and deadpools tacos finish. Oh well icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Heh, you're welcome, dude. Django took it easy this PVE. We were all pretty numb from the PVPs that mandated insane competition (even our mid-tier players were stuck in brackets where T10/20 = 1000+ points) for utterly, utterly s---ty rewards, so meh. Glad to see you guys kicking some serious ****, though. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Frankly, I don't see how the shifted reward tiers would cause such a significant delay. The change should be fairly trivial. I hope they're delaying rewards to figure out how to give every Djangolier all three covers, since some of us were blindsided by the, ahem, eccentric point adjustments and crazy scaling. Ice probably wants to avoid having tables thrown at him by Foxy.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Ice probably wants to avoid having tables thrown at him by Foxy.

I'd be more scared of Mim she's the quiet one but got rather pissed at this last event.
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

I'd be more scared of Mim she's the quiet one but got rather pissed at this last event.
    It's always the quiet ones. What kind of **** pissed her off the most in this PVE?
  • HailMary wrote:
    Just as with the recent PVPs that gave out utterly s---ty cover rewards ("Yay! Rags again!", said literally no one), they're testing us to see if we'll be distracted enough by the Season system to completely forget about our UberDaken covers. NO GO! I WANT MR. MOHAWK-PECS!

TOTES HAWT!
  • HailMary
    HailMary wrote:

TOTES HAWT!
    I get that a lot.
  • HailMary wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

It's always the quiet ones. What kind of **** pissed her off the most in this PVE?

The scaling of course. Then add in the MMR bracketing changes and you have a very not too happy mimmer
  • HailMary wrote:
    I'm thinking its because of the change in reward structure mid-event. They probably are making sure they don't screw anyone over and everyone gets the correct rewards.

Frankly, I don't see how the shifted reward tiers would cause such a significant delay. The change should be fairly trivial. I hope they're delaying rewards to figure out how to give every Djangolier all three covers, since some of us were blindsided by the, ahem, eccentric point adjustments and crazy scaling. Ice probably wants to avoid having tables thrown at him by Foxy.

It'll be something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob7V_WtAVg
  • FoxyMulder wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    I'm thinking its because of the change in reward structure mid-event. They probably are making sure they don't screw anyone over and everyone gets the correct rewards.

Alan Rickman is such an underappreciated actor. I mean - who else could pull that off? And cutting peoples' hearts out with a spoon?! That WAY hurts more.
  • HailMary
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    Oh, I was picturing something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-llZmPPNwU [warning: dubstep]
  • Although i hate Dubstep, this is just brilliant icon_e_smile.gifhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEnaoydUUo
  • I had actually seen both of those videos before and both are fantastic. But HailMary's link led me to the stormtrooper twerk which I hadn't seen, so bonus points.
  • HailMary
    Although i hate Dubstep, this is just brilliant icon_e_smile.gifhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEnaoydUUo
    I heart Ylvis so hard, though I'll say that that's more a parody of screamo with a synth track. DUB S-S-S-STEP needs the DOPE dopedopedope DOPE dopedopedope waun waun waun waun w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wa

DROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
  • If Transformers (and to a lesser extent, GoBots) had BDSM Dungeons, Dubstep is the kind of music that I would expect them to play while cracking their energon whips and such.

Also, I apologize for creeping in your Very Serious Strategy Discussion. I'm just bored as **** and you guys seem cool.
  • Also this is the reason i go to youtube, i love this lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygiNAk8d9Y
  • HailMary
    bahukma wrote:
    If Transformers (and to a lesser extent, GoBots) had BDSM Dungeons, Dubstep is the kind of music that I would expect them to play while cracking their energon whips and such.
    A match made in heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wat57RsLl7k
    bahukma wrote:
    Also, I apologize for creeping in your Very Serious Strategy Discussion. I'm just bored as tinykitty and you guys seem cool.
    As long as you understand that this is a strictly No-Joke Zone, we good, dawg, we good.
  • bahukma wrote:
    If Transformers (and to a lesser extent, GoBots) had BDSM Dungeons, Dubstep is the kind of music that I would expect them to play while cracking their energon whips and such.

Also, I apologize for creeping in your Very Serious Strategy Discussion. I'm just bored as tinykitty and you guys seem cool.

With that sort of thinking - I thought you were a Django.

Edit: I just recieved my django rule book. And right after 'don't compliment TU1' is'dont apologize' apparently apologizing gives them power and with great power comes great responsibility and Django are not known for being responsible. They are however known for their twerking.
  • bahukma wrote:

With that sort of thinking - I thought you were a Django.

Thank you? I think?
    I'm actually the "leader" of the Legion of Beer, the most lackluster 19/20 alliance around!
    We need some serious restructuring but it's hard to tell your meatspace friends that they are the reason your alliance can't hit Top 100.
    We have some good beer talk in the alliance chat, though!

I've seen a lot of the Djangasms that get splooshed across the forums and thought to myself "Self, you need to get to know these **** guys n gals. They're your kind of weird.".