DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• OMG!!! Nearly on 141 pages. I would piss myself laughing if we couldn't go any further than that. But then again, i already did a little pee-pee so it wouldn't matter.
  • And during?! IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU?!
  • Hey coolbond. I see you in my god of lies bracket. You shooting for first?

You ruined our mojo to talk about game related topics??? rude bastard
  • OMG!!! Nearly on 141 pages. I would piss myself laughing if we couldn't go any further than that. But then again, i already did a little pee-pee so it wouldn't matter.
    This thread is definitely at Legendary status. Definitely caps at 230 pages.
    Listen here missy, i like it a certain way, and if i don't get it, of course i'm gonna cry. I have OCD and everything must always be the same. I shouldn't literally have to bend over backwards for you.
    Listen here missy, i like it a certain way, and if i don't get it, of course i'm gonna cry. I have OCD and everything must always be the same. I shouldn't literally have to bend over backwards for you.

I claimed Dibs. That means you must literally bend over backwards or die trying. #thuglife.

you're doing it wrong then icon_e_surprised.gif

• I claimed Dibs. That means you must literally bend over backwards or die trying. #thuglife.
    I'm not a piece of meat you can do whatever you want with. Like all good meat, a bit of tenderizing would be nice.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    And during?! IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU?!

Exactly! So Ferret... Whatcha doing later? Wink wink nudge nudge.
  • Wait who was it that got this thread to the milestone of 100 pages. It wasn't your friendly neighborhood Spiderman now was it? icon_e_wink.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:

Jokes on you, You will only pass on what i gave you so ner-ner-ner.
  • Hey coolbond. I see you in my god of lies bracket. You shooting for first?

You ruined our mojo to talk about game related topics??? rude bastard

That's the nicest thing I've been called today. Shows you how my days been going icon_cry.gif
  • Wait who was it that got this thread to the milestone of 100 pages. It wasn't your friendly neighborhood Spiderman now was it? icon_e_wink.gif
    Yeah by hijacking my thread, don't think i have forgotten that.
  • I'm not a piece of meat you can do whatever you want with. Like all good meat, a bit of tenderizing would be nice.
    Filet mignon does not require tenderizing. Clearly you are more of a rump roast. icon_razz.gif

• That's the nicest thing I've been called today. Shows you how my days been going icon_cry.gif
    Go braid your hair, woman.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    And during?! IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU?!

Doing backflips and makin a movie icon_e_wink.gif
    Wait who was it that got this thread to the milestone of 100 pages. It wasn't your friendly neighborhood Spiderman now was it? icon_e_wink.gif
    You can hold the camera
  • Clearly you are more of a rump roast. icon_razz.gif
    I'll roast your rump.

• That's the nicest thing I've been called today. Shows you how my days been going icon_cry.gif
    Go braid your hair, woman.

Ok so the complements just keep rolling forth from TU1. Remind me to complement your mother some time on the great job she did raising you icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Doing backflips and makin a movie icon_e_wink.gif

Jumping on your bed while recording with your iphone again?
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAH YES I GOT IT TO 141 PAGES. IN YOUR FACE FAT SPIDERMAN. IN YO FACE!!!!!