DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I love how you guys roll. Every time I look around the forums and see all the super cereal/aggro attitudes I know I can come here and get a dose of *gasp* people having fun. One of the few reasons I still visit the forums anymore. This thread is the equivalent of what would happen if David **** made a movie about Match-3.
  • I love how you guys roll. Every time I look around the forums and see all the super cereal/aggro attitudes I know I can come here and get a dose of *gasp* people having fun. One of the few reasons I still visit the forums anymore. This thread is the equivalent of what would happen if David **** made a movie about Match-3.

Your words bring tears to my eyes. For that, you will have a walk-on role in our future movie.
  • allorin wrote:
    Thanks for the link, HM. Awesome reading! Crazy, crazy people. Django was a great home for me, and is a great alliance. I love how serendipity played its part in pulling together a group of like-minded people (and Doug), where there's been none of this drama.
    Hey, I have a mind!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    That now locked thread made for a good Monday at work. I was locked out of my system for most of the day, so the entertainment of that thread helped immensely.

I am periodically surprised by how funny the forums can get sometimes...and to see how serious some take this game.
  • Stan Lee gatecrashed my sig pic.....

I have no life icon_e_sad.gif
  • Do you guys even use an off-forum chat?

Cause it seems like everything cool happens here.
  • Do you guys even use an off-forum chat?

You don't wanna see what we talk about in our in game chat. You really don't. We make sure everyone signs a contract not to publicly talk about it. A couple of our members are now wanted by the f.b.i.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Do you guys even use an off-forum chat?

"Cool" is relative.

Our in-game chat is Frank Sinatra to this forum thread's Carrot Top.
    Our FB group is Johnny Weir.
    Our Dave Bkham is David Beckham.

What you see are merely the leftover scraps from our endless private banquet of nonsensical wit.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Do you guys even use an off-forum chat?

"Cool" is relative.

Our in-game chat is Frank Sinatra to this forum thread's Carrot Top.
    Our FB group is Johnny Weir.
    Our Dave Bkham is David Beckham.

What you see are merely the leftover scraps from our endless private banquet of nonsensical wit.

"Wit" is relative.

Clearly I have none.
    Cause I could not think of
    Any analogies.
  • HailMary
    "Wit" is relative.

Clearly I have none.
    Any analogies.
    Yay for 5-6-6
    Boo for 5-7-5
    Six syllables go here

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    "Wit" is relative.

Clearly I have none.
    Any analogies.
    Yay for 5-6-6
    Boo for 5-7-5
    Six syllables go here

icon_e_biggrin.gif

I effing love your alliance. Every syllable.
  • HailMary
    Mmmmm, you're a better person than I.

I have a soft spot for "Go," but I care not for "Un", as he nerfs any syllable he butts in front of. "Buffed" is little better, prancing about half-naked like Ares in an off-off-off-Broadway production of Chicago.
  • The way your chats go, it might be time to rename the forum from 'Happy Place' to 'Safe Place'. Or maybe the 'Safe, Happy Place'.

btw, can I borrow some of the battery acid mentioned earlier? My eyes need washing again after the last ten pages. You guys can keep the nipple clamps.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    The way your chats go, it might be time to rename the forum from 'Happy Place' to 'Safe Place'. Or maybe the 'Safe, Happy Place'.

btw, can I borrow some of the battery acid mentioned earlier? My eyes need washing again after the last ten pages. You guys can keep the nipple clamps.
    Sorry the battery acid is locked by the nipple clamps. You need to wear em to be able to access the battery acid
  • Look out for my new book, "99 ways you didn't know you could use battery acid!" Coming to a Barnes and Noble near you.
  • Hey Al, you could change your sig to "Honorary...DjangoUnbuffed" or "DjangoUnbuffed...Charter Member" or something. No one is really Ex....DjangoUnbuffed".

You can't unsee what has been seen.
  • We should all get a DjangoUnbuffed tattoo......Foxy, you first.
  • HailMary wrote:
    "Wit" is relative.

Clearly I have none.
    Any analogies.
    Yay for 5-6-6
    Boo for 5-7-5
    Six syllables go here

icon_e_biggrin.gif

HailMary - why did we not poach this girl when we had an opening? Would have made Foxy happy.

And since we were the first alliance with a scoring controversy, we could have been the first alliance with an outright poaching controversy, too (since everyone else seems to deny it when accused thereof).
  • dlaw008 wrote:

HailMary - why did we not poach this girl when we had an opening? Would have made Foxy happy.
    I scoped her out and sent messages to her, but she wouldn't fit in our team at all. She won't make sandwiches, she said no to tucking us into our beds at night and refused to wear the wonder woman costume we bought. So, that's why we chose to ignore her.
  • dlaw008 wrote:

And since we were the first alliance with a scoring controversy, we could have been the first alliance with an outright poaching controversy, too (since everyone else seems to deny it when accused thereof).

I tried!

Wait what was our scoring controversy?