DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Your poaching efforts were valiant indeed but I can't twerk so... 'Nuff said.

Also, TU1 makes me nervous.
  • I scoped her out and sent messages to her, but she wouldn't fit in our team at all. She won't make sandwiches, she said no to tucking us into our beds at night and refused to wear the wonder woman costume we bought. So, that's why we chose to ignore her.

And I told you - I refuse to wear a dc costume while playing a marvel game. It's just so trashy!
  • FoxyMulder wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I effing love your alliance. Every syllable.

HailMary - why did we not poach this girl when we had an opening? Would have made Foxy happy.

And since we were the first alliance with a scoring controversy, we could have been the first alliance with an outright poaching controversy, too (since everyone else seems to deny it when accused thereof).

I tried!

Wait what was our scoring controversy?
    When Veikka left some others thought at first that he had been kicked for having low scores. Neither of which was accurate. He was not kicked and his scores were merely a symptom of his absence. Not to rehash old stuff.
  • I scoped her out and sent messages to her, but she wouldn't fit in our team at all. She won't make sandwiches, she said no to tucking us into our beds at night and refused to wear the wonder woman costume we bought. So, that's why we chose to ignore her.

And I told you - I refuse to wear a dc costume while playing a marvel game. It's just so trashy!
    After reading all of this thread, it was the wearing of DC costumes while playing a Marvel game that you found trashy?!

By the way. TU1 makes us all nervous. Like a skunk nesting under the porch.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    FoxyMulder wrote:

Wait what was our scoring controversy?
    When Veikka left some others thought at first that he had been kicked for having low scores. Neither of which was accurate. He was not kicked and his scores were merely a symptom of his absence. Not to rehash old stuff.

Oooh right, I forgot about that.

Well low scores clearly won't get you kicked out of our alliance *cough*Ice*cough*coughcoughcough*

I'm jk, Ice. I think your scores are adorable icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    After reading all of this thread, it was the wearing of DC costumes while playing a Marvel game that you found trashy?!

That is the most accurate picture of TU1 I have ever heard. Where is that stinky lurker anyway?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2014
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    I'm jk, Ice. I think your scores are adorable icon_e_biggrin.gif
    His scores are indeed anerable. They are the very definition of "Awww, he tries."
    We should all get a DjangoUnbuffed tattoo......Foxy, you first.
    I call dibs on the tribal DU lower-back tattoo that proudly displays the Chinese characters for "microwave popcorn." Dat s--- is the sexy sex0rz, son.

TU1, I assume you'll be going for the Mike Tython face ink?
  • dlaw008 wrote:

That is the most accurate picture of TU1 I have ever heard. Where is that stinky lurker anyway?

I kicked him out from under my couch, so no clue where he ran off to :p
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

I kicked him out from under my couch, so no clue where he ran off to :p

Please correct me if I am wrong but I did not think a creature like TU1 could run as much as it would scurry.
  • You guys say mean things sometimes. I QUIT, TINYKITTY U ALL.

Dibs.

Dibs.
    o.O dibs on the tinykitty part? NOT IN PUBLIC PANDA.

Dibs.
    o.O dibs on the tinykitty part? NOT IN PUBLIC PANDA.

You are such a disappointment.

• You are such a disappointment.

I give my everything for those 38 seconds. EVERYTHING.
  • On a related note, it's a sad day when the forum created for the game, becomes more fun than said game.

• You are such a disappointment.

I give my everything for those 38 seconds. EVERYTHING.

And it was the most terrifying 38 seconds of my life. Childbirth pales in comparison.

• And it was the most terrifying 38 seconds of my life. Childbirth pales in comparison.
    Was it the creepy smile or the ceiling mirror?

• And it was the most terrifying 38 seconds of my life. Childbirth pales in comparison.
    Was it the creepy smile or the ceiling mirror?

The 38 seconds? No, definitely the 40 minutes of crying.

• The 38 seconds? No, definitely the 40 minutes of crying.
    I always cry after.
  • Hey coolbond. I see you in my god of lies bracket. You shooting for first?